[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see in Animal Crossing Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: share_icon.jpg (253KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
share_icon.jpg
253KB, 1200x630px
What do you want to see in Animal Crossing Switch?
>>
divided acres!
it makes the world feel much bigger!
>>
The ability to choose where villagers put their house down. My god, it's so annoying when they just fuck your town and move right next door.
>>
>>378594916
Gamecube remastered with New Leaf functionality.
>>
>>378594916
Resorts that aren't complete shit, and actually feel like a home away from home, complete with visiting neighbors and special villagers.
>>
>>378594916
Romance
>>
I know it's kind of against the game's philosophy but I just want more things to do every day once your progression starts to plateau
>>
>>378595889
I WANT TO ROMANCE PECAN
>>
Make villagers short again
>>
>>378594916
every game is the same exact thing, what does it matter? it's for autistic little kids
>>
>>378594916
i dont want to
>>
>>378596170
You would be the perfect candidate for a fresh suggestion, then.
>>
things that won't happen
>>
>>378594916
I want to send mail to my friends over the internet. Give me a real reason to buy stationary.

It's fun sending weekly mail.
>>
I want a yard
>>
considering nobody bought the last title, there won't be one for switch.

it's a stupid series anyway, glad it's dead
>>
>>378596170
>it's for autistic little kids
Where do you think you are?
>>
ROMANCE NOOK
>>
>>378596497
People bought new leaf

They just won't buy spin offs
>>
>>378596497
>nobody bought the last title
>best selling in the series

lmao
>>
Everything in happy home designer.
>>
Expanded survival mimigame.
Ability to throw villagers
Create permanent residents. I can't open up New Leaf for fear that all my cool birds flew the coop.
>>
>>378596497
The New Leaf update, which came out after amiibo Festival, was very successful in raising interest in the series again and moved AC amiibo sales.
>>
I just want it to figure out what kind of game it wants to be. New Leaf is a weird combo of life sim and city building, but it's the worst of both and none of the benefits.
>>
better music
>>
>>378595889
>tfw can't fuck maple silly
romance when
>>
I want them to fix all the shit New Leaf did wrong.
>villagers having actual personalities
>less repeated dialogue
>no tutorial shit in dialogue after you learn to do it
>short villagers
>actual holiday events, not just a shitty secretary next to cardboard
>NPCs having new shit to say instead of just being there
>choosing where villagers move in
>being able to remove rocks and put things on the beach
>faster path placement
>catchy, varied music instead of 90% piano
>no grass deterioration
>an actual town and not some shitty little patch of green with an out of place shopping district
>no more tube world
>more minigames
>changing the way PWPs are suggested so you aren't waiting for half a year to get a shitty streetlight or doing some exploit to get them to suggest one random piece of shit faster
>letting friends visit whenever and letting friends help out/chill with your villagers instead of setting up some tedious as fuck session where villager interaction gets thrown out the window
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.