[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember all the months worth of hype leading to this disappointment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: starfoxzero.jpg (374KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
starfoxzero.jpg
374KB, 1280x720px
Remember all the months worth of hype leading to this disappointment?
>>
>>378593659
Everything Nintendo is disappointing.
>>
File: free shrugs.png (159KB, 549x437px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
159KB, 549x437px
>>378593659
What hype? Anyone with a brain knew it was gonna have shitty gimmicks thrown at it. One of the many games I'm glad I had the brains not to get excited for.
>>
I was only mildly hyped about it. Star Fox really hasn't been that good since 64, mostly attributing to retarded control choices. I couldn't possibly enjoy Command at all.
>>
Nintendo did a great job

At killing any interest for a starfox game for the foreseeable future.

Seriously, no one is gonna ask for another starfox game after this shit heap.
>>
>Remember all the months worth of hype
I remember all the months of people who played it at events saying the controls were shit and the delays as a result of them attempting to fix the controls to no avail.
>>
>>378593659
>Remember all the months worth of hype leading to this disappointment?
Not by anyone with common sense or basic foresight. It looked pretty bad from the beginning.
>>
File: 487252458.jpg (31KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
487252458.jpg
31KB, 540x482px
>>378593659
>Nintendo remaking the same game 3-4 times
>People STILL blame the death of the series on Krystal
>>
>>378593659
>ENOUGH. I've fucking had enough of this, IS THIS NOT WHAT WAS FUCKING WANTED!?
I've been on /v/, along with my own experiences, for years and always saw bithcing of how Star Fox fucking sucks after 64, and rightfully so because it does.

>So now we FINALLY get that "sequel" to the only really good game in the franchise and every faggot here is jumping on it to shit post it to hell and back.

>To fucking hell with all you rats, getting this game at midnight and gonna beat the fuck out it despite all you retards with your worthless and garbage opinions.

At least I got this pasta out of it. Got it from a thread he day before Zero launched and reviewers were shitting on it.
>>
If Platinum games wasn't involved it would have been a good game. They ruin everything they touch.
>>
>>378594524
>If Platinum games wasn't involved it would have been a good game
>Miyamoto still wanted forced gimmicks and a more cinematic experience
I doubt it, but you just want to play the contrarian.
>>
>nintendo has literally not made a single great game since Mario Galaxy

wew lad
>>
>>378594668
>Galaxy
>good
>>
>Actually put the time in to learn the new controls
>Everything's ok now

I thought it was alright. The drone segments slowed down pacing a bit. Chicken walker could be tuned a bit more. Other than that, it's alright. Better than most Star Fox games.
>>
>>378594731
>Better than most Star Fox games
That really isn't saying much when only two of them are good.
>>
There are so many Nintendo games that I want to go back to but can't because they are filled with shitty motion/touch gimmicks.

All of the DS/Wii Zeldas, Another Code: R, etc.

I want Nintendo to re-release all of these games with motion controls removed.
>>
File: a mighty.jpg (76KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
a mighty.jpg
76KB, 640x465px
>>378593659
>getting hype for anything
kids these days i tell ya
>>
File: IMG_4212.png (2MB, 1000x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4212.png
2MB, 1000x839px
>>378595069
>watching this episode on TV
>after this line they actually have the Webster dictionary definition of faggot appear as to not offend idiots
>>
>>378594082
Adventures was the last great game of the series
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.