[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proudest Gayming Moments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Chicken Nuggets Consume.png (455KB, 528x455px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken Nuggets Consume.png
455KB, 528x455px
For me it was completing 500 sec in Devil Daggers.
>>
probably beating timesplitters 2 or perfect dark on hard.
you basically have to memorize every enemy location and not get shot, all while using outdated aiming mechanics
>>
File: underground adventure.gif (39KB, 404x604px) Image search: [Google]
underground adventure.gif
39KB, 404x604px
Beating Misery, the Doctor, the Core and then Ballos all on the same life without saving in-between.
>>
>>378589903
I beat a top ten company of heroes 1 player last year.
>>
>>378591960
you're fucking lying. There's no way you could've pulled that off.
>>
>>378589903
World records in Timesplitters 2
Carrying shitter guilds in WoW
>>
Finishing Midnight Club 2 on pc with a keyboard. It was harder than using controller because a slightest flick with the steering key would cause you to turn 45 degrees and lose plenty of speed. I remember Paris map gave me the hardest time but I eventually beat it
That, or figuring out how to win against Matador in Noctural without guide
>>
>>378589903
Reaching Rank 3 on Rising Thunder.

If it wasn't for Fchamp I probably could've made it to 1. He was both rank 1 and 2. Met him three times online and I couldn't even take a round off of him

Yeah I know, pretty sad.
>>
>>378591375
TS2 on hard isn't that terrible except for the factory
That level is pure AIDS fuck it
>>
for me it was beating the ender dragon is minecraft
>>
>Solo Crota's End HM at level 32
>Postal 2 on Hestonworld, also sub-90 minute speedrun & no-kill run, attempting flawless run
>Through the Fire and Flames Expert
>>
Probably beating Ornstein and Smough in Dark Souls for the first time. In hindsight they aren't particularly hard to fight but my first run was a hell of a learning experience.
>>
FC'd cult of personality
stopped playing the minute I did
>>
>>378589903
when I got my first godsword in runescape
I was like 13 years old
>>
>beating Stalker CoP Misery mod
My autism was mightier.
>>
File: 1493062074740.jpg (50KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493062074740.jpg
50KB, 524x700px
>absolute trash RTS player but love the genre since age of empires
>have an abysmal winrate on Warcraft 3 ladder
>SC2:WoL release is super-duper hyped
>finish the campaign on easy, though time
>let's try MP on the weekend
>read some shit about 6 pool on the webz
>do placement matches
>pick zerg
>6 pools during the 5 games, get badmouthed
>win 5 placement games
>I'm a platinum league SC2 player somehow
>>
>>378593479
Now beat CoC with misery
>>
Probably getting all the stars on mario sunshine

Fuck that pachinko machine and Lilly pad level
>>
I went full autism one weekend and finally beat IWBTG after marathoning it for a few days

either that or having a fort in dorf fort last so long that babies that grew up in the fort died from old age
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
Not quitting this match
>>
>>378589903
Nothing huge, but soft-resetting for a shiny legendary in pokemon felt fukken good, not to mention managing to get a completelty random shiny in the original pokemon gold was fantastic.
Other than that 100% binding of isaac afterbirth without cheats, but that's kind of been pushed back now that i'm working my way through AB+
Also completing a nuzlocke and monotype in pokemon too i guess.
>>
Talking shit to everyone while playing GoldenEye. Told my friends I could destroy them in Stack with power weapons. They all used p90 and elephant guns and I beat them all with just a Magnum.
>>
>500
Nice, I have ~250 - great game.
>>
>>378593068
You just triggered some repressed memories.
That was so hard on the hardest difficulty, especially with gamecube controller aim.
>>
Bowling a perfect game in Wii Sports bowling.
>>
>>378594229
what the fuck
>>
>>378593068
yea a pretty much meant robot factory when i say TS2
>>
>>378589903
defeating christopher robin

WHOSE A SILLY BEAR NOW BITCH
>>
Getting all gold licenses in Gran Turismo 3.
Fuck me if I ever have to do that again.
>>
File: SpiderCeiling.gif (2MB, 232x231px) Image search: [Google]
SpiderCeiling.gif
2MB, 232x231px
Finishing DaS2:SotfS in one sitting without dying once.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.