[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the PS2 ever be beat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Recommended_ps2_games.jpg (4MB, 5748x6740px) Image search: [Google]
Recommended_ps2_games.jpg
4MB, 5748x6740px
Will the PS2 ever be beat?
>>
Beaten by pc before it was even a twinkle in some jap's eye
>>
>>378590008
Name 50 good PC titles that came out in that time period.
>>
File: 103180.jpg (40KB, 240x342px) Image search: [Google]
103180.jpg
40KB, 240x342px
>>
>>378590008
>pcfags are this delusional
didn't even come close to the ps2
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>378589248
>image shows a bunch of multiplats that plays way better on the xbox and even the gamecube
>still lists shit like killzone and the ps2 port of fucking half life
>>
>/v/ hates the ps4 and xbox one because they are underpowered
>/v/ loves the ps2 even though it was underpowered at release
>/v/ hates the wii for bringing in a lot of casuals to vidya
>/v/ loves the ps2 even though it sold a lot of more than the wii
>/v/ hates microsoft for focusing on tv and sports with the xbox one and 360
>/v/ loves the ps2 even though sony was heavily advertising it as a dvd player in japan
>/v/ will try and defend this
>>
There were very few exclusives I cared about. There were a lot of good games but none that were must-haves for me. And the multiplats were better on the Xbox and Gamecube. The exclusive games on Gamecube and the Halo games and Fable on Xbox were better to me.
>>
dreamcast xbox and gamecube were better. gaming as a whole would be better off if the ps2 never existed.
>>
>>378590694
if you take away the multiplats it's worthwhile exclusives would still outnumber every console by far
>>
>>378591363
than take them off.
>>
>>378591445
no. It's a recommended games image. if you only care about exclusives look at the exclusives category for each genre.
>>
>>378589248
Sony has always been and will always be the nigger platform.
>>
>>378591680
no it isnt. who the FUCK would recommend someone to play half life on the fucking ps2.
>>
>>378589248
PC > PS2 >> others
>>
>>378591201
(You)
>>
>>378592018
not an argument. its the truth ps2 killed gaming.
>>
>>378591849
oh you mean take KZ and HL off the list. idk I've never played either of them, but if someone wanted a shooter and wanted on the ps2, I don't see what's wrong with recommending it.
>>
>>378592176
oh idk maybe because they are shit games? holy fuck i dont understand why ps2 gets a free pass on this. if anyone were to recommend killzone shadow fall on the ps4 it would have been immediately dismissed as bait.
>>
>>378589248
>SLAI in shooter
>Ace Combat in action/adventure
>console Battlefield and Half Life
>ever recommending Timesplitters 1 (aka memorise enemy spawns and let your autoaim do the work or suffer cancer from the controls: the game)

Yeah nah, even glancing at the top left flags this as shit
>>
>>378592368
>I hereby flag this as shit!
Yeah no one cares, go away.
>>
File: 1495854015482.png (181KB, 482x355px) Image search: [Google]
1495854015482.png
181KB, 482x355px
>>378592531
Cared enough to reply
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.