[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is boring.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

This game is boring.
>>
Neat thread OP
>>
File: DELICIA.jpg (369KB, 720x1010px) Image search: [Google]
DELICIA.jpg
369KB, 720x1010px
This is a now an UMA DELICIA thread.
>>
>>378583931

this game sucks and killed Zelda with bland barren overworld and shit dungeons.

Make Zelda Great Again!
>>
>>378583931
You're playing at wrong. The game is about exploration and trying new things. Not having fun.
>>
>>378583931

I felt the same way. The mechanics and stuff were pretty cool. The shitty dungeons, the half assed shrines, the lack of items (how the fuck can you justify no hookshoot), and just overall "open world meme" shit. Nintendo did a better job than most at trying to the world not feel quite so bare, but open world is just a fucking shite genre that really needs to fucking die a quick death. Sadly, because of how many people flipped their shit with the game, Nintendo is just gonna do what Nintendo does and remake this piece of shit 50 more times.
>>
File: 1492334050169-1.jpg (213KB, 700x889px) Image search: [Google]
1492334050169-1.jpg
213KB, 700x889px
It's another "/v/ can't accept the praise BotW received" thread.
>>
I stopped playing after two beast and 50 shrines
dont know if I will find the strengh to finish ti
>>
File: 367196612.jpg (68KB, 733x701px) Image search: [Google]
367196612.jpg
68KB, 733x701px
>>378584350
>Not having fun.
not sure if sarcastic
>>
>>378584556
>how the fuck can you justify no hookshoot

I guess you weren't included in the memo where Nintendo said the game was a deliberate break from conventions - to take the player out of their comfort zone. Most people would have rolled their eyes at seeing the hookshot yet again. It's been done to death.
>>
>>378583931
The first 120 hours were amazing and then I got bored.
>>
>>378584350

>You don't understand, you're just playing it wrong. You're supposed to EXPLORE

This is such a shit meme. There's nothing to explore. All you find is different colored versions of the same mobs, animals, and plants. No labyrinthian ruins, no abandoned (but now occupied by monsters) cities, no castles (besides Hyrules). Even the towns feel fucking tiny and bare compared to the other games. Nintendo fucked up HARD on what made Zelda games great, the fucking DUNGEONS. THOSE were what were fun to explore and what made it fun to look around the overworld, not huge barren fucking fields.

>>378584871

Oh, but we can have fucking bombs again? Bow and Arrows? Fucking face it, there should have been LOOT in the dungeons. Instead it was like they were afterthoughts. Fucking disgraceful.
>>
File: 1495547873836.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1495547873836.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
Just started playing, I mainly got a switch to play mario kart 8 with friends but this game legit sucks, dunno what the hype is about. There is dozens of indie games on PC with more replay value and emergent gameplay than this boring turd.
>>
>>378583931
No it isn't.
>>
>>378583931
SO'S
UR
MUM
>>
>>378583931
You know what anon, thats your opinon and I respect it, if your not enjoying it then you dont gotta play it and no one can force you too. Hopefully you find something else that peaks your interest and you can have fun with that.
>>
>>378585407
Name a few
>>
>>378585008
How the fuck does that even work?
>>
File: U7tD-UXv.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
U7tD-UXv.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>378584128
DelĂ­cia?
>>
Can't wait to get my switch so I can finally play this game, looks great
>>
>>378584128
I still can't believe this is real
>>
>>378583931
I feel the same damn way.

It's like I want to enjoy it but every time I go to play it just feels so... people talk about all these exciting ways to do things and go about this and do that... but the 'urge' to go that extra mile to do those things is fleeting as fuck. And when I take that away, it's just like everything else in the bloated genre, except with stellar climbing mechanics.
>>
I was fucking hyped when I started it because of all the things it hinted at like cutting down trees for bridges and shit. Then I was on the bridge right after I left the mount and saw the giant green dragon. Then I stumbled into the Zora territory and pushed through and saw how great the city looked and was hyped for the first dungeon. Then nothing. A giant empty elephant with three rooms.

It was all downhill from there. The game struggles to find a reason for it to exist outside of being a walking simulator.
>>
Nu-Zelda. Only Underagefags think it's good.
>>
literally nothing happens: the game. They need to bring back classic Zelda dungeon design.
>>
>>378583931
It's not a great puzzle game like the other Zelda games have been, and I was initially disappointed.

However, after getting all the memories, discovering basically everything except all the korok seeds and finishing the game, my thoughts on the game have softened I'd put it around my top 5 Zelda games now.
>>
File: 1495196481889.jpg (21KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495196481889.jpg
21KB, 570x479px
>yfw you stick your head in the "i hate popular shit because it's popular" underage echo chamber
>>
What;s up with all the shitposting directed at this game lately?
>>
>>378588881
A lot of people are still salty that the game got praised as a 10/10 GOTY.

In reality, the game is not a 10. I'm sure everyone knows this but people like op still like to remind people.
>>
Anyone else find horses useless?

Being on a horse makes you more prone to run by shit, not give you time to notice things and just time consuming getting off for every thing of interest. I only take them out to do quests that require them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.