[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has finally settled, can we all agree this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Now that the dust has finally settled, can we all agree this game was better than Final Fantasy XV?
>>
>>378580746
Is there some kind of gay e-sale on this game right now? Like 10 threads about it today, out of the blue.
>>
File: mediguard.png (4MB, 2560x1280px)
mediguard.png
4MB, 2560x1280px
Yes. I liked this game to begin with, but the battle system is much more creative than XV's and a lot of other RPGs. I know people gripe about only being able to control the main character, but the speed of the battles is too high to manage all three characters. Mixing and matching paradigms, picking characters that sync well, and figuring out how to stagger and defeat enemies/bosses in the quickest and most efficient way is a lot of fun. I love going back to this game. I like some of the characters, but the cut scenes are mostly terrible. I skip a lot of the cut scenes now and just play it for the battles, atmosphere, and music. And honestly the graphics are still pretty spectacular.
>>
>>378580746
I would take a hallway simulator over an early access game desu.
>>
>>378580746
Hell no.
>>
>>378580746

Yeah, I guess so. I'll agree.

XV is such trash. At least XIII had hotter girls. Both are complete garbage with gameplay and story, so XIII wins the edge here.
>>
>>378582328
>At least XIII had hotter girls
Are you braindamaged? Like who?
>>
I haven't played it but XV is the one of most boring games I've ever played. I got as far as the chocobo place. I don't think I can torture myself any longer with XV.
>>
>>378582390
Not him, but Serah, Nabaat, Lightning, Vanille...
>>
>>378580746
What's with the uprise of XIII > XV or XV worst geam ever threads recently ?
>>
>>378582560
>serah
>vanile
kill yourself
>>
I've not played XV but i doubt it.

13 isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but it certainly has some major flaws.
>>
>>378582390

I mean considering that there are hardly any girls that show up in XV besides Gladio's sister for 20 minutes and Lunafreya who has 30 seconds of screen time.

It's not really that hard to beat XV in the hot girls department.
>>
>>378582985

30 minutes of Lunafreya > 50 hours of cringe Vanille
>>
>>378582985
I don't know...

Iris, Cidney, Arenana, Gentiana...

Luna sucked, though. Fuck her.
>>
Yes, it is.

It's an actual game and not driving back and forth thousands of times to complete quests.
>>
>>378583502
>Actual game
Literally run forward and press x for autoattack.

I just wonder why so many XIII-fanboys appeared after XV release? Just like holy fuck XIII is worst game ever created by humanity.
>>
>>378582697
What's wrong? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the litter box?
>>
Yes fucks yes.
FFXIII was so much more involved than FFXV storyline, more engrossing storyline, way better battle system like FFXIII's battle system isn't that great but FFXV's is just retarded. FFXIII has a better soundtrack too.
FFXV was also a new low for FF and Square Enix wouldn't be wrong in just neutralizing the series altogether
>>
>>378583721
I just have standarts. You literally can spout a mentally ill person just by finding out that he is liking Vanille.
>>
>>378580746
yes
>>
>>378582594
XV is shit what are you surprised about?
>>
No
>>
>>378584048
>spout

wow it really is easy to spot them
>>
>>378583697
People thought XIII was shit until they experienced XV then they realized what true shit really is. You look back after XV and think.. XIII was a lot better.
>>
Now that the set has dustled can we agree that XIII-2 and LR are easily among the best final fantasy games?
>>
>>378580746
I don't think the dust even needed to settle. They should've just cancelled V13 and make XV something completely new, XV isn't the worst thing ever made, but pretty mediocre and obviously incomplete even for people that didn't follow it's development. And it gets dragged down even more if you know it's past development
>>
>>378585697
XIII-fanboys were never people. They are animals, noone cares about their opinion.
>>
>>378585697
Nah XV for all its faults had better combat, nothing is worse then long battles for a fucking addon
>>
>>378585778
I enjoyed LR gameplay, but i still ahve no idea what i did in that game. 13-2 is the best of the trilogy imo, but should've focused more on Yeul, Noel and Caius their story was way more interesting.
>>
>>378585991
XIII battles are short if you abuse the stagger gauge. You can kill pretty much anything in one stagger.
>>
That's not fair anon, XV is still in development
>>
>>378586234
kek'd
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.