[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rising Storm 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 86

IT AINT ME

IT AINT MEEE
>>
File: rising-storm-2-vietnam_014[1].jpg (555KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rising-storm-2-vietnam_014[1].jpg
555KB, 1920x1080px
OHHH THAT RED WHITE AND BLUEEEEE
>>
I'm having so much fun so far. This is the first """"hardcore"""" fps that I actually enjoy.
>>
>>378578620
someone help a scrub figure out adjusting the iron sights. higher for distance, lower for close quarters?
>>
>>378578620
Most of the maps just plain fucking suck, its such a shame.
>>
>>378578620
Hey Cherry enjoy ya gaybo behstid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy5SThZC19A
>>
>>378579158
just like in ro2 and rising storm 1 you dont really have to adjust the sights for distance unless it is really far (the enemy player is nothing but a few pixels away).

>>378579256
???
>>
>land a little too rough on uneven terrain
>kill yourself and 7 other young men that had whole lives ahead of them
>>
>>378579012
Is this hue? Why does it look like liquid shit in the actual game
>>
>>378579423
that is not hue city

I just played hue and its mostly grey (it's cloudy)
>>
Just had a shotgun kill on 80m, I'm in love
>>
>>378579586

Is it me or are the shotguns in RS2 even better than the one in RS1.
>>
>>378579305
hey MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Gooooood tracks dood
>>
>>378579814

shotguns seem stronger than all the other primarys
>>
>>378579814
ya and there's like 6 of them too
>>
so is it worth buying
>>
>>378580113
It's 22 dollars.

YES
>>
File: giphy.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
249KB, 500x375px
Night map fucking when?
>>
Game sucks. I knew it would be bad after playing Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm, but this is way way worst than what I expected.

The only thing that attracted me was that I am a fan of Vietnam games... but this one simply sucks.

I wish I had played the beta a few days ago, so I wouldn't have to deal with the Steam customer service to get it refunded.

Don't waste your money on this empty piece of crap, and please, stop calling "hardcore" because it makes you look stupid.
>>
File: 133603747860378.jpg (73KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
133603747860378.jpg
73KB, 600x1040px
>>378578620
>>378579012
>Release bullshots with anti-aliasing
>have no proper AA method in the game
>no option for downsampling

IT IS MEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqyeNcNKxXs

be hyped

>>378580343
can't you force specific types of AA thru nvidia control panel?
>>
>>378580287
You don't even say why it sucks.
>>
>>378580412
maybe, I didn't think of that because you can't force AA in DX11 games but since RS2 is on UE3 it could be using DX9
>>
Never trust Tripwire. When will you learn.
>>
>>378578620

I hope that this doesn't kill RO2/RS like RO2/RS killed ROOST.

I tried the beta of RS2 and I really liked it, but I want both to survive. Been playing the fuck out of RO2/RS all weekend anyways in case it dies.

I hope if Tripwire does port over all the RO2/RS maps that they come with the teams and guns and more importantly, get rid of that shitty unlock system. For fucks sake I still haven't unlocked the Mkb42 or AVT40, I need to play Elite Assault more often. And there are a lot of guns I haven't gotten up to level 50 either.

Hopefully everything is ported over unlocked. Having less guns unlocked by default was shitty of Tripwire. I also hope that the Heroes of the West mod gets ported over. I just got playing it this weekend and I love playing as the Brits with the new weapon set. That Sten Gun is awesome. Also Bazooka's for Americans and Stugs for Germans.

>tfw finally rocket based weaponry is back for first time since ROOST and Darkest Hour
>tfw fired a Bazooka up the ass of a Stug in Bocage this weekend
>tfw launching PIAT rockets like grenades at German soldiers running for an objective point and blowing large groupings of them up
>>
>>378580768
Well Killing Floor 2 killed KF1

And if you wanna go even further back CoD 2 killed CoD 1. Communities migrate and there's nothing that can be done about it.
>>
>>378580987

>KF1 is dead now

I hadn't played it in ages, sad to think that it's now gone. I used to love that game. Is Killing Floor 2 even good?
>>
>>378579423
>Why does it look like liquid shit in the actual game

Watermark, it's probably a bullshot
>>
can i run this game with a 7850 and a x965
>>
>>378580768
>>378580987
It won't kill Ro2, RS2 is just a sidegrade, it's the same game as RO2 but with automatic guns. Remember it started life as a mod for RO2. It's still on the same shitty engine with the same bugs, clunky movement, and shitty dated graphics. I will definitely still play RO2, in fact I will probably not play RS2 again until they add more maps and a campaign mode, I'm already bored with it.
>>
>>378581347

I preorderd RS2 a good two weeks ago, havn't even started it up because i know it's exactly the same as the beta, if nothing is announched or changed in just under 2 weeks it's getting refunded

RO1 and RO2 vet btw
>>
>>378579012
Your colors seem to be a lot more vibrant than mine. I'm using authentic also.
>>
>>378581670
> i know it's exactly the same as the beta
> havn't even started it up
kek
>>
>>378581347

If I was a burger I would not be worried. But I am Aussie, and our hardcore FPS crowd, while dedicated, is not that large. I don't know if we can sustain a full server after RS2's release. Our hardcore FPS crowd down under was already stretched between RO2/RS, Insurgency, Arma, Project Reality and now Squad and RS2 as well.

ROOST is dead here aside from one shitty half filled server on some weekends, and they never play the good maps, and I've only ever seen Darkest Hour populated once ever and it was during a big update the game got a year or so back. I played the fuck out of it literally all day that day.

As much as I like RS2. I am glad that I saw some fellow aussies trash talking it in the game chat last night in RO2/RS. Gives me hope that some will stay behind and keep both games populated. Fuck, I couldn't even find a full Heroes of the West Server at all, had to make do with a half server.
>>
>>378581818

havn't started it up since the beta ended
>>
>>378581347
>Remember it started life as a mod for RO2.

wonder what happened to that in country vietnam guy
>>
>>378581818
he's right though, I haven't noticed anything different except the server browser filter actually works now
>>
>Compound
>16 player map with 64 players
What a shit show.
>>
>>378580768
How can you even enjoy Red Orchestra 2 after playing Ostfront 41-45?

The franchise was dead when RO2 came out.

Cover system... locked weapons (can't even unlock them because you need to play that specific class, but we all know that you end up rifleman 99.9% of the time)... shitty maps... shitty gameplay... etc

Too bad everyone started playing it, because "uh uh new Unreal Engine 3"

By the way, RO2 is already dead, since every server is Bridges of Druzhina 24/7... fun game, right?.
>>
>>378581939
What did you guys expect would change?

If you guys know anything about tripwire is that they always support the games in the long term. Red Orchestra 2 would get about 4 new maps per year or more along with guns.

I see them adding a new map + a new gun or two + more character clothing items within 4 months. You guys have such high expectations for a 22 dollar game. You are getting way more value than any mainstream title on the market. The only thing that comes close is Insurgency/Day of Infamy.
>>
>>378582214
dont you dare insult bridges you faggot
>>
>>378582214
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>378582252
I expected some more maps. I don't play Shitpremacy so I'm stuck playing Hill 937 and Huehue City, it's all anyone votes for. It's very repetitive.
>>
>>378580570
>UE3
but why?
>>
>>378582487
supremacy is a nice step away from the meat grinder

Not to say I prefer one over the other, but I think it fits. It's more about tactics than it is overwhelming the enemy and taking the point.
>>
>>378582645
Because it was originally a mod for Red Orchestra 2 until they made it a standalone.
>>
File: squad.jpg (109KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
109KB, 460x215px
Please buy Squad instead of Rising Storm 2
>>
File: 1496006911064.jpg (107KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496006911064.jpg
107KB, 960x1280px
>>378582645

because fuck you, 2 cores at 100% while the rest fucking idles.

good thing you have an intelâ„¢ processor, right?
>>
>>378582252
>in the long term.

Yeah that's the problem with Tripwire, i'd rather have waited a few extra months and not have to fight through bugs and lack of content, with the possibility of bugfixes that never come, multiple-GB patches to fix like with RO2

Once bitten and all that

i'd rather have my money back and buy the game if and when it has been fixed and it has more content

They chose to buy the licence for some cliched title music that people hear for 5 seconds instead of focusing on the actual gun-sounds and VC voices etc

I mean really?!
>>
BF1 was better than this desu
>>
>>378582745
Supremacy feels too aimless for me, there's no front line and everyone is running around like chickens.
>>
>>378582772
dead game

>>378582775

There's no way to force it to use other cores? I'm still on a dual core processor right now so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>378582214

I started the series with RO2 during it's first free weekend, I loved it immediatly. I wish I knew about it before hand though. I went back and bought Ostfront right after getting RO2. I agree it was better, but by 2017 RO2/RS has really improved a lot to be pretty much equal. A lot of the community maps are fantastic. I agree that in comparison, all the launch maps are fucking shit or just average at best. And yes the unlock system is garbage, I got this game in early 2012 and still haven't unlocked the Mkb42 as I said in my other post. I am close though, I am gonna try grind out Elite Assault during the week and finally get that fucking gun. Most of my time played is Rifleman too.

Also you are wrong about every server being Bridges. Maybe it's an American thing. There are 24/7 Bridges maps but there are other good custom mode servers that play all the maps and even community maps. I played 26 hours over last weekend and played Bridges maybe about 3 times only. I got a fuckload of Gumrak station though for some reason. But all in all it doesn't matter because Bridges is a great map. I just wish that Winterwald and Mamayev Kurgan got played more, they are my favorites.

Also the cover system is completely ignorable. I actually forgot it existed until I read your post.

I think the only thing that ROOST still does better than RO2/RS is more vehicle variety and more use, even after putting more vehicles in RO2 like transports and light tanks, they were only on certain maps. And of course weapon variety, being stuck with early war weapons only was a mistake, glad that new weapons eventually got added. Still, RO2/RS got really good by the end. The only other thing I remember ROOST doing better was bullet richochet from long distances, I love seeing them bounce with the tracer rounds. Also Darkest Hours mortar man system was fantastic.
>>
File: wat.jpg (66KB, 644x427px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
66KB, 644x427px
soooo, what does the deluxe edition give me?
>>
>>378582252
>Insurgency/Day of Infamy.

How is Day of Infamy. I only realized that it was made by the Insurgency devs just the other day. I thought it was some Day of Defeat clone and played like Counter Strike in WW2. Is that the case or is it actually Insurgency in WW2?
>>
File: 1480794950380.jpg (41KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
1480794950380.jpg
41KB, 711x669px
>>378578620
>mfw I seriously thought that the OP image was a picture of Crysis 1
>I had to open it up and stare at it for like 10 seconds
>a ten year old game looks exactly like a new game released today
>>
>>378583116

Some hats, foreskins for KF2 and some music that people havn't recieved yet

And access to the closed beta which is now closed

or something
>>
>>378582925
Fair enough. There will be plenty of people playing in a year when you come back.

The gun sounds are GOOD though. Everything sounds powerful and feels good to shoot (maybe not the grease gun. I think it needs a better sound). Can't comment on VC voices, but it seems like both sides get two or three voice actors. Even the blacks got their own black voice over.

>>378582990
It's like that on songbe more than the other map in my opinion. I think if you give people more time to play then you will see better tactics from players on supremacy.
>>
>>378578620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPfmBCWTrao
>>
>>378580768
>like RO2/RS killed ROOST.
DH is still getting full servers at least every weekend and regular updates.
>>
>>378581939
Try reading the patchlogs.

>>378583116
Nothing of value really. A few customization items.
>>
>>378583308
>a ten year old game looks exactly like a new game released today

Better than all of the games released today that look worse than crysis desu
>>
>>378583449
>The gun sounds are GOOD though.

They sound like someone hitting a metal bucket with a damp towel
>>
File: 1495225824765.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495225824765.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>378578620
>Lay trip-wire on far flanks
>Dudes that are too intelligent blow themselves up
>>
>>378582772
>planetside 2 playerbase slowly declining
>outfit mates tell me to jump ship to squad
>try squad out, its decent enough
>tell friends i'll get it as soon as it leaves EA
>friends come back to planetside eventually because its the same fucking game except with a futuristic theme
im just glad i didn't listen
>>
>>378583308

Well RS2 started out as a mod for a game from 2011. So don't expect it to be AAA quality. Also it's still on UE3 as well.
>>
>>378582772
>instead
Sorry, I bought both.
>>
>>378583542

>full servers

Not in Australia.
>>
couple of pointers from a grizzled ro1/2/rs1 vet.

1. full auto is only really useful in tight quarters, when you don't have time to pull your sights up and take a proper aim at that dirty gook

bastard who just popped up out of nowhere and he's too far to stick with your knife. spend some time at the range and practice snapfiring from the

hip, a few minutes of practice with each gun is all you need. don't fucking collapse that stock either, soldier. stick to semi-auto when you're at

range or out in the field and youll not only shoot more accurately but you'll also have more ammo to use on the next shifty nip unfortunate enough

to enter your crosshairs.

2. don't sprint everywhere, only sprint from cover to cover and even then, crouch when you do it. sprinting everywhere will just make you die with

no breath. save your stamina for charlie or when your cover's blown and you need to bug the fuck outta there. stick close to cover, hug walls,

peek around corners and check your surroundings and your six constantly. charlie has a habit of blending in with his surroundings so your eyes

need to be just as sharp as your knife.

3. when i hear that ching chong gook talk i usually stop walking and start creeping, your footsteps make almost no noise when you crouchwalk and

you can get the jump on the commie fuckers and stick em right up their rice shitting asses with your knife.

copypasta this shit boys, continued.
>>
>>378583685
squad isnt the type of game you play constantly, right now its good for several hours a week but youre mostly investing in what it will become.
>>
>>378583308
The difference being that graphics aren't the primary selling point of Rising Storm.

It's be like graphically comparing The Legend of Zelda to the Witcher 3.
>>
>>378583939
FOLLOWUP:

4. if you've got a good ear, listen and learn the difference between your teams gunfire and the enemy's gunfire. it helps a lot when you get stuck in the shit. the gunfire from gookshit aks and sks rifles both sound heavier and slower than an m16, for example.

5. pay attention to your commanders and your squad! i know a lot of you fuckers wanna play rambo and take the fight straight to the nips but it's only gonna land your ass in a punji pit or on the pointy end of some chinky slopes bayonet. stick to your squadron, don't stray too far from your guys, use teamwork and COMMUNICATE. if you and your squad have excellent teamwork then charlie might aswell start running because there's nothing more effective than a good squad leader and a pack of bloodthirsty GIs. if you see one of your buddies buy the farm in front of ya, get down and don't fucking move to where he lays or you're gonna join him. peek around, pop smoke, toss grenades, lay supressing fire and relocate. try to flank those stupid fuckers and watch out for booby traps, those slants are shifty sons of bitches!
>>
>>378583939
>footsteps make almost no noise when you crouchwalk

They're a bit too quiet for jungle 2bh, could use some twig-snapping and brush/shrub noises when moving through foliage etc
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>378583989
>Squad isn't the type of game you play constantly

It is for me.
It's the only game that can give me the feeling that Arma 3 should. It's a great mil-sim. There isn't a constant stream of action, but the anxiety you feel when running with a group of other players is awesome.

The feeling of being a part of a massive wrecking ball for your team is definitely there.

Nothing feels better than re-enforcing another losing squad.

You really don't get that with the Red Orchestra series. I don't know why people are trying to compare the games.
>>
are the servesr down in EU?
>>
>>378583040
DX9 is inherently limited to 2 cores. DX11 can use more and 12 was supposedly going to open the optimization floodgates.

Unfortunately programming for multiple cores is hard and many devs still have no clue how to do it properly.

One of the many reasons DOOM and VULKAN were so prolific was there amazing optimization. It's what Rage should've been.
>>
Is Steam down for anyone else?
>>
This game is borderline unplayable right now with this new community.

Think I'm just going to seek shelter in RO2 for a week or two until people finally realize what a fucking smoke grenade is, how arty works, what squad tunnels are, how to get a heli off the fucking ground, etc.
>>
>>378584223
>>378583989
Also, rockets and explosives make you feel almighty and powerful.

That's not a feeling that other games can really touch. Your squad role actually means something, and people depend on you because of this.

I won't lie though. The game can feel very boring and shitty if your squad leader is a mute, etc. When it does work though, it's awesome.
>>
>>378583685
god you people never fuckin learn, just like the gooks.
>>
>>378584260
ys ffs. literally stayed up to have one game and bam it's down
>>
Is it any better than openbeta or is it the same shit?
>>
>>378584458
Squad and Planetside 2 are two totally different games.
>>
>>378584467
>>378584260
TUESDAY Maintenance YOU FUCKS
>>
>>378578620
I AINT NO SILVER SPPOOONNN YEAH
>>
File: Capture.jpg (27KB, 967x369px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27KB, 967x369px
>>378584260
>Is Steam down for anyone else?

Tuesdays are maintence day for Steam

Typical of Tripwire to release today really
>>
>>378584223
the thing about Rising Storm and RO2 is there aren't any clear battle lines, ever. It's rare to be in a game where people aren't skirting the edges of the map looking to pick off spawning soldiers.

Part of this can be blamed on the map design, the other part can be blamed on the player limit being 64.

RO1 was great because the maps were designed to have very clear battle lines and going off on your own almost always meant spending 10-15 minutes crawling about then getting shot when trying to approach a trench or being killed by a passing vehicle.

Squad has the same deal going, you have to transported to the action and without your squad you can't get much done, crawling about trying to skirt around the enemy position alone does nothing and nothing feels better than arriving just in time to help a line hold right when it's about to crumble.
>>
>>378584582
Same. Actually, I think worse. Joining squads is buggy which I never encountered in either of the past two beta weekends and the grenade launcher seems like it got nerfed or is broken now.
>>
>>378582772
If they werent charging double what its worth, and if they fixed their netcode, Id get it
>>
Whooa. That was close!!

I played the game for 1 hour and 54 minutes, and still managed to get a refund on Steam. Thank god.

Don't buy this shit game. You'll only play it on rainy Sunday afternoons.

Get Squad instead. There's already a WWII mod available for it! Or just play Project Reality 2, since it's free and has a Vietnam mod with amazing maps too.
>>
>Playing as US Grenadier in Hue City
>Have 36 kills, more than the commander
>Kill an ally by accident with my WP grenade
>He starts bitching in the voice chat about how he always gets TK'd and starts a votekick against me
>It fails but he starts the vote 4 more times because for some ungodly reason there's no cooldown on votekicks
>Eventually they accept and i get kicked, probably because everyone on the enemy team voted to kick me (why can the enemy team vote on votekicks for someone on your team anyway?)
I'm so mad
>>
>>378584905
Nothing in RO1 was better than holding a trench in RO1 against arty and tanks, and just before your trench is about to bust and some soviets are about to come over and fuck your shit up a Tiger rolls over the hill with a half track and a bunch of pissed off Germans.
>>
>>378585059
Squad's shit, fuck that
>>
File: 1335408446328.jpg (33KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1335408446328.jpg
33KB, 500x406px
>>378578620
>dat fag who says "it aint me starts playing" when the song is called fortune son
FUCK YOU you know who you are
>>
File: VNGame 2017-05-30 14-00-43-43.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VNGame 2017-05-30 14-00-43-43.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>shoot
>hit the very wall in front of me
why
>>
>>378584260
toosday maintenance.

>>378585205
relax kid it's just a meme, here's a (you) to calm your autism.
>>
>>378585219
ur barrel is point at wal
>>
>>378585219
Bullets come from your barrel in this game instead of your iron sights like in most shooters.
>>
>>378584905
>RO1

>tfw having your gun shot out of you hands and running away having to find a dropped rifle
>coming face to face with a guy with no gun and sparing his life

it was the little things that made RO1 what it was
>>
>>378585321
the game is literally telling him his barrel is perched against the wall for stability, it's just the RO2 engine taking a shit.
>>
>>378585203
It's shit because you're used to Far Cry 4, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Rising Storm 2, Gears of Wars, Battlefield 1, or Halo.

You can't stand a realistic game, because you're a casual kid that loves to play games with a controller.
>>
>>378578620
>tfw went back to RO2

W-Who's with me? I didn't enjoy the game at all.
>>
>>378585429
the detection for that is not perfect and still shows up if your barrel is aiming at the wall
>>
File: laughing.jpg (147KB, 864x894px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
147KB, 864x894px
>>378585059

LMAO squad shills EVERYWHERE trying to revive their dying game
>>
>>378585059
>!!!
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>378584039
fuck off you larping faggot.
>>
>>378585561
me
>>
>>378585110

That is pretty bullshit man I feel for you. I hate losing progress like that too. Just this week a server shitted up and crashed when the match had 1 min left and I had 81 kills in RO2/RS.

They do need to fix that votekick feature though.
>>
File: 1390661785146.jpg (11KB, 200x345px) Image search: [Google]
1390661785146.jpg
11KB, 200x345px
>>378585526
>squadfags
>>
>>378585619
How bad is it? Does it have less people than PR?
>>
File: 1453424656430.jpg (8KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1453424656430.jpg
8KB, 250x241px
>>378585526
Its faggots like you that are the reason people don't play Squad.
>>
File: poor call of duty analogy.png (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
poor call of duty analogy.png
63KB, 800x600px
>>378585526
>>
>>378578620
This stupid song has almost single-handedly made me hate the Vietnam setting in games and movies.

Seriously it's not even funny, fuck off with this forced meme.
>>
Is the digital deluxe version on steam just an extra copy of the game?
>>
>>378585786
Lol no.

Don't listen to these cunts. They are mad because they get 1 kill on average in Squad, since it's way more realistic than Halo, Far Cry Primal, Rising Storm 2, or Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.
>>
File: 11.png (42KB, 835x235px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
42KB, 835x235px
fucking bullshit achievements i tell ya
>>
>>378580768
There's no way it kills RO2/RS. It's an "official" polished mod like RS was, with 5 maps. It's a side game like RS. It will likely have more of its own development than RS did due to the different timeline but the gameplay is much different than RO2/RS due to the timeline and its weapons.
>>
>>378586029
The fuck?
>>
>>378585786
800-1K peak generally. Only alive on free weekends. It's shit anyway.
>>
>>378586061
nice try shill
>>
File: 1477489103411.jpg (22KB, 429x645px) Image search: [Google]
1477489103411.jpg
22KB, 429x645px
>>378584905
I definitely do have the feeling of a battle-line in Rising Storm 2 though.

It can be there in the first rising storm and even RO2, but it just doesn't stay. The lines get broken, and people do their own thing.

Squad is nothing but battle-lines despite being so huge and expansive, and that's primarily because it's very punishing to die.
>>
>>378583347
>>378583553
How do I install the extras that come with it? I pre ordered the Deluxe Edition because it was on sale, and the DDE Extras is checked as if i have it, but it says "not installed". How do I install it to the game?
>>
>>378586123
?
>>
>>378586119

Yeah but RS1 was integrated into RO2 proper. RS2 has it's own exe and server browser.
>>
>>378586069
>Some guy risks his entire squad by flying right in-front of enemy lines
>Gets blown up by a grenadier

I'm pretty sure this has already happened.
>>
>>378585995
Yes.
This works because CoD took the path of bigger, faster, and more accessible. Despite the fact that the player already walks at 40mph and the guns shoot lasers.
>>
Uhh did anyone get a roll back to beta stats? I went into practice range and when I got out I'm level 22 and have most of my kill stats, but I ended the beta at 27.
>>
>>378586069

achiements like this are fucking stupid, it just enables faggot to ignore/spoil the main gameplay to piss around trying to achieve some pointless bullshit

infact

ALL ACHIEVEMENTS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM EVERY GAME

THEY'RE BOLLOCKS
>>
>>378586029
bump. pls respond
>>
>>378586467
Why can't you just go on the store page?
>>
>>378586029
What the fuck do you think
>>
File: Capture.jpg (17KB, 695x89px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17KB, 695x89px
>>378586252
>says "not installed"

So does mine lad

https://steamcommunity.com/app/418460/discussions/0/1290691308593933453/
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (218KB, 1100x898px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
218KB, 1100x898px
>>378586625
I did go to the store that's why I'm asking you fucking retard. Pic related
>>
File: Untitled.png (159KB, 937x859px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
159KB, 937x859px
>>378586069
speaking of achievements, anyone got any interesting ones yet?
>>
Is it gud?

How's the performance, could it run on a semi potato...asking for a friend...
>>
>>378586802
How about click on one of the things you've selected.

Retard.
>>
>>378586652
>>378586802
I don't know you fucking tell me
>>
Why is every game a steamroll

win or lose it is just not fun, Its as if one team gets majority beta testers and the other all FNGs
>>
>join full server
>not a single squad tunnel
>commander is on the front lines doing jack shit
>no smoke grenades
>no RPG men hitting landing helis
>constantly team killed by anyone more that 30ft away from me
Holy shit this game is fucking horrible. Can we go back to closed beta?
>>
>>378586904
It brings me back to the games store page, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>378586849
I got First Blood, First Blood Part 2 and Oh Baby a Double with a single shotgun shot back in the beta

>>378586069
Anyone know what the scret achievements are?
>>
>>378586069
When you play enough, achievments like this are eventually obtained naturally.
>>
>>378586997
And then use your reading comprehension, shitskin.
>>
File: RS2.jpg (153KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
RS2.jpg
153KB, 632x852px
>>378586802

Holy fucking shit retard, try scrolling down for once on the steam store page you fucking retard.

In fact, don't. Don't buy this game, you are clearly too moronic to play it. All you will do is team kill.
>>
I'm about to pull the trigger, boys. I don't usually play MP games but I had too much fun with this one. See you in the rice fields.
Ah by the way, do you think the cosmetics of the deluxe edition are worth the extra bucks?
>>
>>378587095
>he spoonfeeds the disgusting spic muslim

And yeah, I hope he doesn't end up buying the game. Already missed the DDE for the price of the regular game -25% sale anyway.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (96KB, 609x873px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
96KB, 609x873px
>>378586802

I think it's Steam fucking up lad, you only get 1 copy of the game, it's says 2 copies on my end, defo a Steam error

But you get pic related, without the beta
>>
File: fuckyoufaggot.jpg (226KB, 2272x1286px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoufaggot.jpg
226KB, 2272x1286px
>>378587095
Kill yourself bitch..oh wait that'll be me when I'm on your team ;)
>>
>>378587296
It's not. The other has no price value and has "DDE extras" in the name if you're using Steam in any good language.
>>
>>378587389

>Doesn't even thank the people who helped him

You faggots are the worst, you probably don't even say sorry for teamkills
>>
>>378587389

Rude as fuck, now I wish I didn't even help your dumb ass.
>>
>>378587591
I bought it just to spite the faggots who were being typical little whiny crybaby /v/irgin shitposters. Can't wait to piss you faggots off. Fuck you.
>>
>>378587675
You had it coming, anon. At least he paid three times the price compared to us others.
>>
>>378580768
>For fucks sake I still haven't unlocked the Mkb42 or AVT40
How. LITERALLY HOW.

I have or almost have level 50 everything that isn't a pistol and I only have 600 hours.
>>
>>378587720
>bragging about getting jewed into preordering a game

Holy shit you guys are cancer as fuck.
>>
>>378587718

>kek spending money to spite other people

idiot
>>
>>378587718

Thanks for funding the development of more maps anon. I appreciate you putting your money out there for us like that.
>>
File: 945956.jpg (38KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
945956.jpg
38KB, 480x600px
>>378582001
just like the real war
>>
>>378587891
Man? xD
>>378587929
Anything to keep the "accidental" teamkilling going for as long as possible.
>>
I CAN'T GET NO
>>
>>378581923
The Pop Smoke devteam? They moved to being standalone on Unreal 4 and 2014 was the last I heard anything from them.
>>
>>378587984

What country are in in?
>>
More maps when?
>>
So, I didn't play beta.

If I liked both RO, and RO2/Rising Storm, will I also like this?

I'm guessing " yes " but I'd like a couple second opinions. Any fuck ups, or downgrades from those games? What is actually new?
>>
File: RO2.jpg (18KB, 459x125px) Image search: [Google]
RO2.jpg
18KB, 459x125px
>>378587841

Because I played it only once a month or so. It's my favorite online game, but I am much more of a single player person. Whenever I finished whatever SP game I was playing I'd play this for a friday night or weekend. I really should have played it more but sometimes the game pissed me off. I am like 2-3 matches away from unlocking the Mkb42 though, just a few more xp points and I have veteran on Elite Assault.
>>
>>378587887
>he doesn't know
>>
>>378587984
>xD
underage
>>
>>378588082
when modders do the work for them simple as that
>>
>>378588125
Automatic weapons change the gameplay pace quite a lot. The map design is a lot different. I dig it.
>>
>>378578620
why are bayonets so good /v/?
>>
>>378588258

Yeah, I figured it would play different since it's more modern, and the environment is totally different from anything in Europe.

Fuck it. It's on sale and new. Here we go, lads.
>>
>>378579158
at absolute maximum you will probably only need like 200 meters on the adjustment
and some weapons like the ak are zeroed for 100 meters, and goes up to 800m at which point the enemies would literally be pixels on your screen

basically you will almost never need to dial the sights in except on a few weapons like the grenade launcher
>>
>>378588125
>will I also like this?

maybe, maybe not, i'm too an RO1/2 vet and I wasn't impressed with the beta, havn't even started up todays release so I can get my money back if nothing is changed/anounced in a week or so to convince me to keep it
>>
>try RS2 beta
>it's basically just battlefield bad company 2 maps

no really. You got some narrow little corridor that you gun and gun cowadooty style in. Fucking boring. Back to Squad.
>>
>>378584382
>boring and shitty if your squad leader is a mute
This is honestly what keeps me from playing it more. I run into good squad leaders so rarely,and none of my friends want anything to do with a milsim, so it's like I can eve make up for it by filling a squad with friends.
>>
>>378588328
TEN BUCKS ON CD KEY SITES
>>
>>378588424

I would, but I already have money chilling in my Steam wallet. Thank you for looking out for me though!
>>
I think once the community learns how to use helicopters effectively maps like Hill 937 will be a breeze for the American team.
How long will it be miserable like it is now?
>>
>type NP in chat to forgive your teammate
who would actually do this?
>>
HOW THE FUCK DO I PLAY AS COMMANDER OR RADIOMAN

PLEASE HELP
>>
>>378588637

I have done it.
>>
>>378586231
Battle lines in RO2 are only really present on the first set of objectives in a lot of maps. After that it's a big mishmash.
>>
>>378588637

I do it when I think the teammate made a legit mistake that I could have made.

I don't do it when I think he was just being a fucking shitter newfag.
>>
>>378588508
>the team keeps charging on C whilst the other points are being literally solo captured by enemies
>>
holy shit are the guns fucking garbage
either the netcode is terrible, or they really need to tone down the swaying when youre aiming because i am shooting people and its like its just not registering
>>
>>378588821
Try finding a server with less than 70 ping and it should become considerably better. The hit detection is actually surprisingly good.

Also, try the shotguns.
>>
>>378588637
I do it all the time in RO2 but only if they say sorry. As a trigger happy machine gunner I've been kicked many times for accidental TKs, I know what it feels like.
>>
Cu Chi IS FUCKING SHIT. STOP PICKING IT. ITS LITERALLY 99% CHANCE THAT US WILL LOSE. I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM WIN ONCE.
>>
>>378580637
what tripwire have never let me down. i was sorta bummed with the cosmetics in kf2 but theyre only cosmetics
>>
File: 1476132351591.jpg (62KB, 636x630px) Image search: [Google]
1476132351591.jpg
62KB, 636x630px
>>378582772
Every god damn thread.
>>
>>378582772

>Please pay twice as much for an Early Access game that will be dead before being feature complete

No.
>>
>>378588903
>Also, try the shotguns.

Don't tell people about the shotguns anon, they are too fucking good, lets keep them out little secret.

>tfw literally sniping Americans on Songbe with the double barreled
>fucking one shot kills every time
>>
>>378588930
>those final two points
That map didn't change at all since the first waves of the beta.
>>
>>378588171
Ah I see. That's unfortunate for you because the SP of RO2/RS is just bot mode.

MKB42 is so good it's not even funny. It outclasses just about everything except hipfiring MG34/42s and PPSh with drums up close and sniper rifles from afar.
>>
>>378588821
Holy shit, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this. I can play RO2 with 200 ping just fine and hit targets, but I miss people 50m away with a Mosin Nagant in Vietnam.

>>378588903
Playing with less than 70 ping isn't an option for everyone.
>>
File: 640.jpg (36KB, 416x234px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
36KB, 416x234px
>getting killed by a spooky while underground in the tunnel system
>>
Radioman is such a shitty role. Half the time the commander sits at a radio anyway, and when he does decide to use you, 10 measly points and no assists.
>>
>>378589034
>switching between firing two shots at once at an extreme range to guarantee the kill
>>378589043
>isn't an option for everyone
It should be. Fuckin' third worlders.
>>
>>378589039

>hipfiring MG's up close

God, I remember doing that on Pavlovs house and just reking through buildings, got right to the top of the scoreboard and cleared the entire building of Russians. Unbelievably OP.

Can't wait to get the Mkb42 now. The few times I have used it though, from stealing it off dead bodies, it has had a lot of recoil.
>>
File: 1398047558659.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1398047558659.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>378588349
>Back to Squad.

>squad

fucking squad shitters
>>
>>378589249
Don't complain when we join your servers then. Serves you right for being so rude.
>>
>>378589050
>spooky
>Bullets hit the floor the same time as you hear the gunshots

immersion ruined
>>
>>378578620
>no dedicated squadleader role
Game feels like a straight downgrade to RO2/RS. At least there SLs were important and could influence the game and smoke was actually useful. This just feels like a Cod ripoff.
I'm starting to tk braindead American SLs
>>
>>378582775
thanks mr. skeltal
>>
>>378589415
No worries, you wont.
>>
>>378582772
thanks for ruining a good game on this board you faggot shitposter
>>
>>378589492
>no dedicated sl role
>therefore cod ripoff
H M M M M M M M M M
what even is pointman????
>>
>>378589583
Oh, I will. Unless you're russian.
>>
>>378585873
people like him arent actually in Squad. You're getting baited
>>
m
a
p
s
>>
what is meant by the vietcong announcer when he says
scouts report in
?
>>
>>378590081
YAAAA!
>>
>>378590081
Press M, get map hacks
>>
>>378590081

Check ur maps
>>
Is there an option to make the Vietnamese announcer speak Vietnamese?
The current English one is goofy
>>
>>378590332
>Is there an option to make the Vietnamese announcer speak Vietnamese?

lol no, it's shit isn't it
>>
>>378590332
We takea de charhee
>>
>>378590332
arphaa is a unduh attacku
>>
>>378588930
>Not being smart enough to pop smoke and move-up as a team

Your fault.
>>
>>378590332
We ar uhtaking alphwah
>>
should i buy it?

tell me your honest opinion, tell me the opinion of your HEART!
>>
Why'd they waste time and resources on firebase and compound? No one plays skirmish.
>>
File: 1492908175970.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492908175970.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>Tfw 20 years old and studying for SAT
>Probably going to bomb it because I can't remember any complex mathematics
>Just want to play Rising Storm 2
>>
>no PT boats
>no apcs
>no tanks
>>
>>378590332
just disable the announcer in the options
its more immersive anyway
>>
>>378590332
Wr havea lost detla
>>
>>378591151
Depends how much entertainment you think you can get out of playing the same 1 or 2 maps over and over.
>>
>>378591229

This, and 5 fucking maps
>>
>yawn
I guess you should get in the fight, soldier.
>>
>>378578620
The voice acting is hysterically bad in this shit

>no native voices

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>378591151
for the price they are offering, 15-20 dollarydoos It is definitely worth the price. I hope they add more maps weapons and factions in free updates, but it'll probably be in dlc.
>>
>>378591229
>only 2 handgun types in the entire game
>but 4 ak's
>5 maps on launch
>not enough included cosmetics, most probably sold separate
>>
>>378591461
>no native voices
you want the americans to speak cherokee?
>>
>>378589324
Nice, yea the suppression of the MG42 practically negates any advantage up close.

You will fucking love the MKb42. The recoil can be stout but at level 50 it's better than an SVT40's recoil. Burst shots are fine middle range but after that single shots are the best. It's a powerful gun too and in single shot the thing is a laser gun.

My best clearing of Pavlov's house was with a fucking Mosin. I was Russians, and the D objective was fucking crawling with German squads. I was running around and hipfiring one shots like I was fucking FaZe against MP40 Squadleads, MG42s, I even had a midrange rifle battle with a guy who had a Kar98 and we couldn't hit each other for an entire magazine. It was a blast compared to my typical Pavlov's House game which is camping the crossing from B to D with a DP28 and mowing down Germans who have never shot me back. It's a fucking sneaky spot that I found by accident.
>>
File: 1417381937161.jpg (59KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1417381937161.jpg
59KB, 605x806px
>>378578620
>PAVN side starts yelling "GI go home" over allchat
>>
>>378591642
>The AKM and Type 56-1 have the same mobility stat
>One can have a bayonet one can't
>All other stats on all AK's is the same
Why use anything but the AKM?
>>
>>378591461
confirmed for not ever played the game
>>
>>378591642
$22
>>
>>378591789
better question is why would anyone use a chinese knockoff in the first place, regardless of stats?
>>
>>378591789
Doesn't the Type 56-1 with the stock collapsed have less recoil when firing from the hip?
>>
>>378592002
But not $9
>>
The SKS is fucking amazing. I love this gun.
>>
>>378591461
the VC are the best part of the game, whos dope are you smokin?
>>
>>378592041
moist nugget master race reporting
>>
>>378592013
The collpased stock doesn't reduce hipfire recoil but you can swing around so fast it's like an SMG.
>>
>>378592041
Fuck yeah they nailed it in this game
>that folding bayonet animation
>that clip reload animation
>those sound effects when firing
>>
>>378592179
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most rifles a one shot to the torso? If so what's the point of using the Mosin besides being oldschool?
>>
>>378592041
I no shit love the ppsh. Obscene amounts of fuck off given to GIs with it
>>
>>378592252
>clip
>>
>>378592298
you done did it now
>>
>>378592263
just to show off how hardcore he is
>>
>>378592179
I would use it more, but it doesn't show up on enough maps. And I would rather use something else on Hue City.
>>378592281
The PPSH has been obscenely broken throughout the last 4 beta waves. It's amazing, but I think they need to tone it down somehow.
>>
>>378582645
So the game could actually be released this year instead of in 2019
>>
File: SKS_Clip_charge.jpg (75KB, 702x819px) Image search: [Google]
SKS_Clip_charge.jpg
75KB, 702x819px
>>378592298
U wot mate?
>>
File: 1450548757784.jpg (255KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1450548757784.jpg
255KB, 500x498px
>>378591224
>Home Depot just called
>Dad said we can go do doors

I think I'm gonna stop studying for this college shit desu senpaitachi.

I never wanted to go in the first place.
>>
>>378592298
It is a clip though. The weapon has an internal magazine. Dummy
>>
>>378592281
What class has the ppsh?
>>
>>378592263
fun?
>>
>>378592551
>fun?
get out
>>
File: Capture2.png (306KB, 1873x821px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
306KB, 1873x821px
>>378586849
check it
>>
>>378586892
It'll run okay, but it needs optimization work.
>>
>>378588637

When it's your fault
>>
where is the ost kept on your hard drive?
>>
>>378578620
I consider buying this game but there's one thing I'm worried about: do guns make cracking noises there while being shot at? If not then dropped.
>>
>>378592609
kek
>>
>>378578620
>tfw want to buy the game but 100% sure it won't have a healthy enough community in my region

God living in this shithole is suffering
>>
File: The gang's all here.png (20KB, 941x73px) Image search: [Google]
The gang's all here.png
20KB, 941x73px
>>378586849
I didn't get this one during the beta. I'm upset that took away my achievements. Though I did randomly get 4 trading cards just updating the game.
>>
>>378586952
give it time, or join the /k/ server prima donna.
>>
>>378586892
>How's the performance
Do you have a FX Series CPU?
Yes? Then don't play, in fact just don't play any games because FX series CPU's aren't even meant for games
>>
cant see shit: the game
>>
>>378592731
IOM mod for RO2 does, not sure bout RS2
>>
As someone who loved RO2 (and has max level character and max level upgrades on every class and carries every fucking team), like RS (but thought overall it was quite a worse game than RO2 and unbalanced as fuck, but again, max level character, all classes upgraded) what would RS2 be a fit for me? Or can you see yourself going back to RO2 after a month or two?
>>
>>378592834
>having brown eyes
>still playing competitive video games
try fighting games like other niggers
>>
>>378592731
they do
similar to insurgency
>>
>>378592731
No. The bullets do.
>>
>>378592957
wat
>>
>>378588930
if you had played the beta waves it happened plenty. give it time.
>>
>be inna trench
>round a corner, see gook with RPG
>fire my M79 at him point-blank
>narrowly miss his head, watch the round bounce off the dirt wall
>he turns and the absolute madman fires his RPG at me
>also misses and bounces away harmlessly
>whip out pistols in a duel
>he shoots me first
>oneshot him with .45 stoppin powah
>bandage up and go on to take the capzone

i love this game
>>
>>378592946
Once we get lots of custom maps I can't see myself ever going back
>>
File: terrible quality please forgive.png (4MB, 2023x1072px) Image search: [Google]
terrible quality please forgive.png
4MB, 2023x1072px
Saw a video in which someone fucked around with contrast and color saturation. While in many parts his video looks awful, I do wish there was an option to get foliage and scenery this vibrant in game.
>>
>>378592790
wish I knew the /k/ server
I'd rather play with anons than pubbies.
>>
>>378593161
Just use a Reshade preset
>>
>>378592812
This. My FX series CPU drags my entire setup down. I should be playing most games on max settings but hyperthread memes got me good. Should've went Intel for single thread performance.

Seriously, guys with a lesser setup than mine but with an Intel i-5 CPU are doing better than me for consistent performance.
>>
>>378592946
If you're carrying the team in RO2 you will find RS2 even easier

Honestly it's not great right now because all the players are completely braindead, and the severe lack of maps makes it quite repetitive. It's a fun Red Orchestra in Vietnam game for what it is but it has such little content, I don't see myself playing it a whole lot.
>>
>>378593297
>unironically buying amd
>>
>>378593293
I didn't even think to use that. Thanks for reminder.
>>
H-34 helicopter when

ACH-47 when

OV-10 when

A-1 when
>>
>>378592263
all of them arent a one shot u dumb nog
>>
>>378592946
I'll definitely not be going back to RO2. No reason to not give this one a try and I think you'd agree once you tried it.
>>
>>378593398
I WAS YOUNG AND FOOLISH and it was my first build and I decided to save money with my fucking CPU choice
>>
>>378584905
>clear battle lines

desu I think this and RO2/RS1 would be better if weapons had to rely on being rested more or players moved a bit slower like in Ostfront.

It disempowered the players so while they were all dealing with the same hand, they were forced to use cover way more and move in groups creating a forward-creeping line of fire instead of a clusterfuck of lone wolves.
>>
>>378593526
>not be going back
They're very different games. I don't see why anyone wouldn't flip flop between them, or even between all three.
>>
>>378593692
>literally the hardest part to upgrade without renewing everything and you fucked it up
>>
>>378593459
2 years just like the extra tanks and halftrack for RO2
>>
File: 45 power.gif (2MB, 240x103px) Image search: [Google]
45 power.gif
2MB, 240x103px
>>378593091
>>
>>378589661
find traps
pop smoke
go pew pew
>>
Can we all agree that Compound is a terrible map?
>>
>>378579379

lol
>>
>>378592957

>it's a triggered blue eyed nigger enjoys his precious time before he goes blind from having no sunlight protection built into his eyes

Brown eyes and white skin is the master race.
>>
>>378593504
To the torso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4292750483&feature=iv&src_vid=nyE35Zzsszc&v=NnolI5EF8A0

Even the fucking SMGs and the 1911 are one hits
>>
>>378593735
Naaaah, I think this one gives me the Red Orchestra fix if I ever need one. You can even use Mosin Nagant here, the maps are far more comfy, no weird clunky gameplay on an old engine and unnecessary cover systems, and we finally some colour in the world. Type100 was my favourite gun in RS and this game simply upgraded upon that concept. It's fantastic.
>>
>>378593821
forgot to say
that is a pointman a smoker who finds traps and blows his loads
>>
File: 1496006060472.jpg (16KB, 352x330px) Image search: [Google]
1496006060472.jpg
16KB, 352x330px
Is there any chance this will come to the PS4?
>>
>cant ever do shit as the us
>never get any kills
>first time as vietnamese
>use mosin nagant
>16 kills camping in a bush

hmm
>>
>>378593896
>having brown eyes
>being white
pick one
>>
>>378593965
None. Not a single Red Orchestra game is on consoles.
>>
>>378593965
Never ever :D
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (103KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
103KB, 800x437px
>>378593965
>>
>>378593759
Yes I'm retarded thanks for the reminder.

If I want to upgrade to an i5 I'd have to get a whole brand spanking new motherboard too. At that point I might as well just make a new computer, the parts are from 2013 besides a GTX770 I bought.
>>
File: 1344544606327.jpg (94KB, 512x370px) Image search: [Google]
1344544606327.jpg
94KB, 512x370px
>>378578620
Are crates and keys in the game yet, or are they adding that next month?
>>
File: 1388472196427.jpg (46KB, 311x330px) Image search: [Google]
1388472196427.jpg
46KB, 311x330px
>>378593965
>Deadzone aiming on a controller
>>
File: SurfingDog.gif (382KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
SurfingDog.gif
382KB, 500x367px
>>378594039
hhaha I laugh !
>>
>>378594039
Only cosmetic DLC packs.
>>
What free aim setting is the best or is it best turned off?
>>
>>378594007
I'm white and I've got brown eyes. What now?
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>378593965
>>
File: 1495554147953.png (317KB, 837x526px) Image search: [Google]
1495554147953.png
317KB, 837x526px
>>378594029
>>378594026
>>378594009
PLEASE I JUST WANT TO KILL GOOKS
>>
>>378594031
It's not all lost, you'd have to upgrade in the near future anyway regardless of what you got back then.
>Intel 7xxx series i5/i7 with reasonable cooling - $375 / $450
>Mobo + 16GB DDR4 $250
And optionally to top it off:
>GTX 1070 - $400

But yeah, basically the only thing you can make use of is your case and power supply, given that it's 80% usage and 500W+.
>>
File: drax.png (2MB, 1832x1734px) Image search: [Google]
drax.png
2MB, 1832x1734px
>>378594338
>>
>>378593906
i see. The bolt action balances out having a scope then maybe. Or you should just use the Nugget, cyka blyat.
>>
>>378594187
>has brown eyes and thinks he's white
What part of "pick one" didn't you understand?
>>
>>378594007

I am 100% pure bred white, no non white admixture at all, in fact barely even any ethnic mixing (basically pure Anglo Saxon) and I have brown eyes.

Get rekt you nordic faggot. Nordics are the worst white people. Literally snowniggers who achieved nothing, their one claim to fame is literally rape gangs on boats.
>>
File: 234.png (34KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
234.png
34KB, 493x276px
>>378592627
>The Gang Solves the North Vietnam Situation
>>
>>378594338
Just get a PC bro
>>
>>378594554
H-how can you have brown eyes if you claim to be pure white?

Go get a dna test, I bet you're 20% nigger or something.
>>
>>378594680
Wait, is that supposed to be Always Sunny?
>>
>>378593798

then when's M-113

when's Sheridan

when's M-60

when's Ontos

when's M-109

when's T-55
>>
File: NEVER EVER.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>378593965

NEVER EVER CONSOLE KEK!
>>
>>378594440
Yea that's why I held off upgrading by parts. It just made no sense now that 4k is starting to become like 1920x1080p was back in 2009, and the upgrades since I last bought stuff is leaps and bounds above my current hardware. I can certainly keep my monitor though it's a fucking nice monitor 1920x1080P up to 144hz refresh rate and I don't feel like making the jump to 4k just yet.

I'd probably upgrade my headset but besides that I'm good to go. Keyboard still works even though it looks beat up and the GS500 mouse hasn't let me down yet.
>>
>>378594814
No...
>>
>>378579379
those men had family, they had stories, and they had a future. your recklessness took all of that away from them within a blink of an eye. you belong in hell with the god damn chinks.
>>
>>378594998
whenever they make a map the can facilitate tanks, granted it'll probably modders who do this first
>>
>>378594807

How do you think I know I am almost 100% pure anglo you dumb nigger, the other slight percentage is a bit of Germanic and Celtic from way back.

Brown eyes are a natural color of white people you literal dumb nordic retard.
>>
File: the gang solves the.png (47KB, 478x180px) Image search: [Google]
the gang solves the.png
47KB, 478x180px
>>378595097
I do not recognize it then.
>>
>>378595019
4K is pretty much a meme though. It doesn't really make a difference in games, desktop usage aside. 144hz is amazing for games of any genre and you should definitely stick to it, especially since you'll be getting higher frames the next time you upgrade. True eye candy.
>>
>>378595261
4K isn't a meme. We're just not at the point where it's cheap or easy to run.
>>
>>378595317
And at that point we'll probably have 200Hz 4K anyway. I'll totally check that out in 2021. For now, 1080p 144hz all the way.
>>
>>378595189

>anglo
>slight percentage of Germanic
what the absolute fuck do you think Angles were you dumb nigger.
>>
>>378579423
Because Vietnam is as humid as all fuck
>>
>>378595448

I mean other areas of non Anglo Germany you stupid fucking retard. Do you think every German is an Anglo Saxon?
>>
>>378595428
I'm running 1440p 144hz. It's beautiful. That combined with a good IPS has breathed new life into every game I play and made ones like this one even better.
>>
>>378583939
>don't sprint everywhere
Basic niggah! Sprinting is king you camping faggot.
>>
>>378592780
Is that a Sunny reference?
>>
>>378594998

>tfw Ontos is most underrated vehicle in military history
>tfw it's literally not featured in fucking anything but Battlefield Vietnam and that game is fucking dead as can be now

Fucking hell, why does no game or movie feature a fucking Ontos? Fuck. Why did America only use them for such a short period too?
>>
>>378595586
Would have to have one fuck of a graphics card times two to even reach those frames at 1440p.
>>
>>378595261
Just got one because I realized I shitpost and play games that are at least 2 years old so my frames will in most cases not matter.

Absolutely worth it.
>>
>>378595261
Yea I'm gunning for a 1070, but I'm confused about whether the i5 or i7. i5 seems like it does the job "good enough" and is cheaper by a good margin.
>>
>>378578620
Pulled the trigger on this game tonight, gotta say I'm digging it. Only played the hill map but I found my groove as the game went on and started hitting my marks. This and DoI have made life extremely comfy.

Where were you when AA studios consistently BTFO AAA cucks?
>>
File: 1441409948376.png (234KB, 668x635px) Image search: [Google]
1441409948376.png
234KB, 668x635px
>tfw being a radioslut to a commander
>>
>>378584794
Everyone releases on a Tuesday.
>>
>>378595971
weirdo
>>
>>378595868
i7 seems more "safe" as more and more games are starting to make use of several threads, and offers better performance straight out of the box with stock clocks. i5 is indeed your choice if you're feeling cheap at the moment but want somewhat the same performance, and if you're going to overclock it anyway.

I paid the $80 to get i7, haven't regret it once. My friends with i5's at higher clocks are buttblasted over my god tier frames at games like Arma 3, GTA V, ARK and this one here.
>>
>>378585285
It's had its due.
>>
>>378595971

>Radioslut

Female VS radio girl skin fucking when?

nude mods for her fucking when?
>>
>>378596293
Oh it's only 80 bucks more? Fuck it I'll get the i7 at that point. I learned my lesson about cheaping out on CPUs.

But what about mobos? I really don't remember shit about them as far as quality or models.
>>
Why is the grease gun so HUGE and SHITTY?
>>
>>378595971
>choose radioman one round because why not
>commander is actually good and communicates well
>squad leaders are actually good, communicate and throw down markers like they're going out of style
>we cruise the battlefield together popping charlies and radioing in arty strikes
amazing feel
>>
>>378596618
Yeah should be 70 bucks to 110 of a difference. Either way, i7's are dirt cheap compared to what they used to be. You can get them for less than $350.

AMD folk on suicide watch.
>>
>>378586446
They were supposed to reset to zero.
>>
File: 1463779383171.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463779383171.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
So... is this a good game?
>>
>>378596825
Wow, that's nuts. I remember i7s being unobtainium levels of prices compared to everything else. The mantra was always "i5 unless you have money to burn" and I was a dumbass and went AMD.
>>
File: 1490732339328.jpg (55KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490732339328.jpg
55KB, 800x450px
>>378595146

honestly i wouldn't BLAME them if they didn't want to develop vehicles that wouldn't be worth shit in most of their game maps, but you could totally make a mode that was tailored for ground vehicles

>make way mode
>map is long, twisting and turning past through hills and swamps, or even in a river, and multiple paths, one team has to drive or sail vehicles from one side to the other, if they manage to bring enough of the vehicles through they win, other team must stop them by ambushing them in any point of their chosing, their scouts can place machinegun nests and other traps
>>
I love how it's impossible for the VC to hold A and B in hue now that you can't put tunnels anywhere across the river and A in particular is easier for the Americans to reach than the defenders.
>>
>>378596918
Yes
Also sauce
>>
>>378596968
Yeah, it's no joke.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117726
>>
>>378578620
Got the deluxe edition on G2a for $13 last week, I'd say it was worth it
>>
>>378597063
get 4chanx nigga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajin:_Demi-Human
>>
File: DIE_GI.png (205KB, 653x653px) Image search: [Google]
DIE_GI.png
205KB, 653x653px
Is the game good?
>>
>>378588659
Find radio, use map, call in air strikes you targeted with your binoculars. As a radioman? Find your commander. He's the big star in your HUD. Stay on his ass and keep him alive.
>>
>>378597340
Actually never mind it's already been asked. Charlie is a wise man
>>
>>378597340
Its gud but shallow. worth the price.
>>
>>378579158
>someone help a scrub figure out adjusting the iron sights. higher for distance, lower for close quarters?

You don't need to adjust anything. It's so rare for you to be shooting past 200m anyway. If you have to, just aim a pixel higher to compensate.
>>
File: aDo4Vo5g_700w_0.jpg (24KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
aDo4Vo5g_700w_0.jpg
24KB, 512x287px
>tfw you snuff out the lives of a squad of hicks who didn't even know what Vietnam was before Uncle Sam shipped them over into the meat grinder
>>
>>378595692
I'm playing RS2 at ~90 FPS ultra with mine on a 970.
>>
>>378597626
How much of a meat grinder is the game? Am I going to finish a match with 20 deaths or 200 deaths
>>
>>378597719
I'm horrible and I usually go 4+ kills with 10> deaths
>>
>>378597719
depends on how gud you are
>>
>>378597646
How the hell?

t 50-80 on 1070
>>
File: 1440945030266.jpg (159KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1440945030266.jpg
159KB, 746x982px
>>378597626
>Woop Woop of the Huey
>It ain't me
>>
>>378597719
A lot of times this game revolves around being cannon fodder and using your piles of bodies to capture an objective.
>>
File: I'm Not Ok With This.png (27KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Not Ok With This.png
27KB, 379x214px
>>378578620

It's got good gameplay but there are nowhere near enough maps to hold my interest. I've only played 40 hours and I'm already bored of them.
>>
File: 1496079973604.jpg (58KB, 669x597px) Image search: [Google]
1496079973604.jpg
58KB, 669x597px
>using flame thrower normally with nothing in front of my path
>killed self :^)
fuck is wrong with this thing
>>
>>378597836
Only the FNGs, enough of them piling on the point and soaking lets you clear the entrenched enemy easily.
>>
>>378597792
Weird. Granted I have been dropping in some areas to 60 FPS when it gets really bad. Are you overclocking both your GPU/CPU? I'm also using the g sync meme
>>
File: 20170530220435_1.jpg (828KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170530220435_1.jpg
828KB, 2560x1440px
>45 kills with the PPSH

FUCK YU GEEEAYE
>>
>>378597792
>mfw 60 with drops to 15 on a 480x
>>
>No "FORGIVE ME MAMA" helmet
>>
>>378580253
>night map when?
Never, hopefully.
>>
>tfw still at work
Are helicopters balanced?
Are a lot of Aussies playing it?
>>
File: wegg.jpg (705KB, 1664x1608px) Image search: [Google]
wegg.jpg
705KB, 1664x1608px
whats the death screams like?
>>
As a viet, I cant wait to kill some communism shills.
>>
>>378597932
i7 6700K and 1070 all factory defaults, 1080p and high settings. The lowest fps I've had is dropping to 35 fps when flying a heli, and I don't think I've ever had steady 80+ fps.

It has to be an engine error or something.
>>
>>378598181
I tossed a WP grenade through one of the points on Complex or whatever that maps name is.

The screams.

We'd held the doorway for 10 minutes.
>>
>>378598132

>Are helicopters balanced?

More top heavy. Very easy to roll them while landing.
>>
>>378598192
>When your team mates call you a gook
>>
>>378598181
Really disappointing, voice acting is easily the weakest point of the game. A close second being some of the weapon sounds. I bet some gook designed the audio.
>>
>>378598181
copied from rising storm 1
>>
>>378598181
Same thing. Funny thing is you start to tune them out because you're too busy trying not to fucking die.
>>
>>378580987
I heard KF2 fucked all the damage values and balance up either after the beta or after that versus update, is it still fucked? Game looked fun but I wanted to wait until more maps are out. If it's alive, that is.
>>
File: 1487110743318.jpg (9KB, 280x174px) Image search: [Google]
1487110743318.jpg
9KB, 280x174px
>>378597024

also a better use of helicopters

>air assault
>American infantry only spawns next to helicopters, must be moved to the objective exclusively by helicopters, objective is very easy to attack so Americans are constantly being overrun as soon as they get the upper hand

>air evac
>American infantry spawns deep in the Vietnamese side of the map in an LZ with one stash of supplies, pilots must constantly fly to get them out, once they disembark at the base they de-spawn and spawn in a different LZ again, the trick is that they don't resupply when they respawn and need to cling on to an ever depleting stash, Americans win if they take out sufficient numbers of GIs or still have tickets by the time the round ends, Vietnamese win if they kill enough of them to prevent it or they blow up the LZ's stash

and some more creative ones

>Find the weapons stash(viet commander can place it like a tunnel)
>Capture the downed pilot(like CTF with a bot)
>demolish the tunnel network(Americans have to blow up key spots simultaneously)
>>
>>378598289
>It has to be an engine error or something
Yeah, you should easily be exceeding me. Unless your drivers are fucked up?
>>
>>378598132
We're all at work so we don't know

SOMEONE FUCKING KILL WORK
>>
>>378594998
First off: none of those vehicles have a dash beyond the T-55.

The Ontos is marines only.
The M48 was used in Vietnam, not the M60. M60s went straight to fucking Europe.

M113s/M114s would be pretty decent.

Sheridans would be nice.
>>
>>378598192
I can't wait for ARVN to get added
>>
>>378598779
how many armies did vietnam have?
>>
Any disadvantage to having your bayonet mounted at all times?
>>
>>378599045
more gun sway
>>
>>378598547
Responding to myself. I'm actually getting 100 FPS right now on Hue.
>>
>>378599045
It increases your rifle length by the blade, makes it harder to turn while aiming and might get stuck on cover. Honestly why would you have bayonets when everyone and their mothers have an automatic
>>
File: 1485633082211.jpg (295KB, 2280x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1485633082211.jpg
295KB, 2280x1140px
>>378598854

South Vietnam(US side) had the South Vietnamese ARVN, American troops, Australian Troops, and Korean troops doing most of the fighting

>>378598501

Find the weapon stash could also be "Find the SAM site" if you were playing as American special forces
>>
>throw a grenade over cover where i last took fire from
>10 kills
holy fuck
>>
>>378583201
yes it's ww2 insurgency, but with RO elements. Like calling in artillery and using smoke grenades a lot.
>>
>>378592009

The chink Ak without the folding stock has a fully hooded front sight. I find that can sometimes make quick target aquisition easier.
>>
>have a job and money for anything I want all last year
>fuck all good games released
>contract ends and become neet in Feb
>still no job
>savings gone to rent and food
>new nam game out and I can't even buy it
Life truly is suffering
>>
>that feeling when gunning down 3 geeeyes trying to cheese the tunnels on hamburger hill
>>
>>378580287
>Cod player detected.
But seriously now, do you have a reason or?
>>
>>378595643
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mjicAzfhIg
>>
File: 418460_20170522194111_1.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
418460_20170522194111_1.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>378579423
I'm not here to protect the developers, this shit shouldn't have been on UE3.

But it can look good if you put in the minimum effort and use a reshade/sweetFX. In before someone posts the worst example of a mod, yeah, yeah, whatever.

I did this in the Beta, it'll get better.
>>
IT AINT ME

IT AINT ME

I AINT NO FORTUNATE OOONNEEEE
>>
>>378600495

That looks nice anon

would use / 10
>>
I'M WIGGIN' OUT MAN
>>
File: 418460_20170522194107_1.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
418460_20170522194107_1.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>378580570
>>378600765
And another thing:
Downsample if you can (which is what I'm doing), and use SMAA instead of FXAA.
>>
Fuck An Lao so much and fuck everyone who keeps voting for it.
>>
INNA GADDA DA VIDA, HONEY

DON'TCHA KNOW THAT I'M LOVIN' YOU.
>>
>>378601143
an lao song be a best

what are you some kind of cu chi fagot? you some kind of huetard?
>>
File: 16m.jpg (55KB, 362x240px) Image search: [Google]
16m.jpg
55KB, 362x240px
>it's literally okay when devs decide to remove an iron sight from a weapon
>but you're a fucking codbabbie if you want to alter grease gun's sight :^)
Selective historical accuracy, I see
>>
File: 1337392351121.jpg (471KB, 1260x710px) Image search: [Google]
1337392351121.jpg
471KB, 1260x710px
>>378601143
Better than HUEHUEHUE City.
>>
>>378601349
Hunting shotty has sights and Grease gun has much better sights when you fold the stock
>>
>>378601496
It's doesn't, they removed the pip
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHOJh5LoFAs
>>
>enable option that makes focus only work in iron sights
>disables focus entirely
Alright then.
>>
>>378602096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1PuZFWdKYo
>>
File: 1408495486320.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1408495486320.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>378582772
>>
>>378601349
I'm really pissed at the grease gun.

>worse in every way than the AK in CQC

reeeee
>>
File: 1398047946737.jpg (48KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1398047946737.jpg
48KB, 330x319px
>>378593965
>>
BLUE EYES GO HOME.
>>
>>378598425
>>378598181

This here to be honest. I didn't even notice all the RO2 and RS1 death sounds because I was too busy focusing on the game. It wasn't until people brought them up in threads that I realized they were there.

Same thing for RTS games like Relics where the units say funny things when you clicked them. I didn't notice all the funny lines in COH because I was too busy playing the game.
>>
How big will the playerbase be? I never got a chance to play RO2 or RS, so I don't have anything to compare it to.
>>
>>378601143
Fuck every supremacy map honestly
>>
>>378603304
after rising storm 1 there were at least three full 64 player servers 24/7 (more during north american and euro time zone ofc. There were only 2 or 3 full servers during aussie hours).

This was over two years later.
>>
>>378598289

Hey man I've got the same CPU as you and I had massive problems with it too. I don't have RS2 yet and didn't check it in the beta. But I was getting 20fps in the Witcher 2 and a bunch of other games that should have been getting higher frames, and I also have a fucking Nvidia gtx 1080.

Maybe the i7 6700k is just a bad CPU. But I fixed it for most games. Try disabling HPET or HPT. Don't disable through your motherboard, but just through windows settings. I literally get 255fps in Witcher 2 after doing that. But unfortunatly in other games like fucking Ass Creed Black Flag I still barely reach 60fps, and Men of War Assault Squad 2 and Call to Arms just runs like garbage, fucking garbage. Down to 10fps or less when I have too many units on screen, but over 60fps if only a few are, it's retarded.

I think there is something fucked about this CPU. It's not performing as well as it should and I upgraded from an i5 2500k and don't see that much of a difference.
>>
>>378578620
>>378579012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIX79f4t8fg&t=0s
>>
>>378598854
NVA (North), ARVN (South).

Vietcong (North) were a guerrilla /insurgency group
>>
>>378602418
>>378601349
I want basically any other SMG for the burgers because the sight is so fucking useless. Just like in RS1 the M1 carbine sights were also horrendous.
>>
>>378599860
>calling him a cod player
this is the most casual Red Orchestra to date
is there even bullet drop anymore?
>>
>get shot in the head, satisfying thunk and screen goes black
>get shot in torso, character screams in pain as he dies
It's the little things man.
>>
>>378604924
Is it unrealistic to get an mp5 in vietnam??

And at least the carbine was satisfying to use.
>>
>>378605095
There is but most engagements in the game happen at 50-100 meters
>>
>>378605182
I mean it was made in the time for vietnam but RS2 has selective realism in weird areas so I doubt they will go all BF1 with the gun adding
>>
>>378579158
Never go beyond 300m unless you're manning an MG, but you'll likely never be at a distance while being effective with it.
Really, as others mentioned 200m is probably going to be the max.
>>
>>378605326
Add the carbine to the game then :^)
>>
What's the update even for? For some reason the steam download is really all over the shop.
I just want shoot some gooks dammit.
>>
>>378605495
If they do that I hope they at least make it an M2 so I can go full retard or even change the sights like they did the m14 so you can actually see shit
>>
>>378595971
It's so easy to spot Lucio mains these days.
>>
>tfw unemployed and no money to buy it

Beta was fun, at least.
>>
>RPG kills on Hueys
Literally nothing better than killing Burgers
>>
>>378606370
It's like 10-15 bucks on the grey market, use your autism bux
>>
>>378606439
I don't have autism bux, senpai. I was productive, my business closed down.
>>
Should I buy this if I've never played an FPS with Friendly Fire on? Or even Rising Storm/Red Orchestra for that matter
>>
GI GO HOME
>>
>>378606576
Yes, kill Burgers
>>
>>378606576

Yes
>>
>>378605095
The longest direct line of sight ground to ground on any map is just over 300m, the only rifle that seems to suffer at range is the AK's (group opens up, trajectory isn't as flat as long barrel SKS)

>>378605182
Yeah kind of.
Besides WW2 surplus German, US and Soviet shit, some more or much less common guns used in Nam' include Carl Gustav M/45 SMG's (and S&W M76 copies), FAL's, G-3's, Stoner 63's, MAC's, Uzi's, HK21, PKM, Walther MPL, RPG-2 as well as modern non-russian commie guns like Vz-58's, PM63's, etc.

The MP5 didn't really gain worldwide acclaim until Operation Nimrod - It had been adopted by German Police and borderguards (alongside MPL) and German Special Forces (KSK), early adopters (SAS) bought it after hands on experience training with the KSK. The German Army used the Uzi (MP-2)

The MP5
>>
>>378601615
...the removed folding the stock and completely removing any sight in the way?
>>
File: 1496016061938.jpg (63KB, 539x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496016061938.jpg
63KB, 539x530px
>haven't been paying attention to death noises because of all the shit going on
>trying to cap C on An Lao Valley as VC
>point is pretty empty so hear everything
>pop a GI in the stomach with the hunting shotgun
>listen to him beg for help as he's dying
>eventually get killed myself
>VC gargling out Vietnamese between crying
>>
>>378605095
>is there even bullet drop anymore?
yeah, it's mentioned in a tooltip
>>
>>378606719
I'm talking about Izh 58
They removed the pip at the end of a barell, it's now perflat
>>
>>378606905
on the long barrel? the medium and short had that missing
>>
File: blinikips1.jpg (47KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
blinikips1.jpg
47KB, 604x340px
The should add more complex objectives. Something like Enemy Territory has.
>>
>>378607115
wait, as in the marines stockless?
>>
File: 1298673587594.jpg (43KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1298673587594.jpg
43KB, 208x199px
>>378606742
Haven't heard anything close to this yet. Let alone the visual gore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

Perhaps after some updates.
>>
>>378607115
Yes
>>378607170
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>378580287
Because everybody knows Shellshock 2 is the superior Vietnam game :^)
>>
>>378606615
>>378606626
Are there /v/ steam groups or anything?

I really like the idea of 64-player game modes, I only play BF1 because of those larger modes
>>
>>378607291
yes send help. anyways, the stockless totally didnt have a pip anyways, atleast since 2 weeks ago. dont hurt me
>>
Helicopter is cheat
>>
>>378605495
M1, M2 need to be added

CAR-15 and XM-177E1/E2 carbines as well. Here's hoping they add ARVN and SF/Seals
They could counter for the VN side by adding Khmer or Peoples militia and Special Forces.

>>378605618
I'll never understand why they have the early model carbine (with the 2 position flip sights) in Rising Storm 1. The Marines weren't big proponents of the carbine (they preferred SMG's), didn't have preference, and didn't get them in large numbers until later in the war - and most of the M1's they got had the vastly superior adjustable peep sight and bayonet mount.

M1's and M2's were heavily favored by ARVN over Garands and M14's
>>
>>378606576
You may hate it if you prefer arcadey shooters. There's gonna be a period of dying to things you can't even make out.
>>
Holy fuck, the IZH is the best weapon I have used in this game so far. God damn.
>>
>>378607271
maybe they're more uncommon in RS2? like i said that was the first time i really heard anything beyond death gurgles. the soldiers seem to talk a lot when you're alive though.
>>
>>378591482
We seriously need more maps. I was bored of the maps we got in just one alpha wave, for them to release a "full" game with this deficiency in map diversity is unbelievable to me.
>>
>>378608284
But the maps are content dense. There's plenty of places to do things. Hell I didn't even know there was a tunnel in the first part of Hue City until 30 hours in.
>>
>>378593091
I've gotten 1911 kills at 100m - I just wish they would fix the irons (front sight is a tad too low but still hits point of aim)
>>
File: 20170520153135_1.jpg (879KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170520153135_1.jpg
879KB, 1920x1080px
>>378607959
You should try the Stakeout, the lack of sights works in its favour.
>>
>>378609032
I enjoy the stakeout, but you can't put a second shot downrange as quickly
>>
File: retard on my bus.jpg (51KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
retard on my bus.jpg
51KB, 500x667px
bump
>>
File: 7993897775990949625.jpg (60KB, 550x753px) Image search: [Google]
7993897775990949625.jpg
60KB, 550x753px
>tfw some retard GI huey pilot flies straight over me
>decide to shoot at him as he passes overhead for shits and gigs.
>get headshot and down the helicopter
i should just stop now, i've already peaked
>>
>>378606576
sounds like youre going to hate it. its not newbie friendly
>>
>>378609163
Just quit for the day, it's all downhill from there
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 321x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 321x558px
>>378596689
>tfw TL hides in the back like a bitch
>no choice but to go to the frontline and use my smoke to help the grunts push the points
useless TLs should be hung
>>
>>378609032
Why doesn't the scoreboard show your number of deaths? I'd like to know how much of a terrible anchor I've been on my team, dying constantly
>>
>>378609605
Probably to keep people from obsessing over that very thing
>>
>>378609605
because KD dont mean shit in an objective based game
>>
File: transfats.jpg (51KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
transfats.jpg
51KB, 480x500px
People should start using their mics and play the role they chose. So far in my 10 hour experience I've encountered only one server where players actually communicated and the commander had a strategy.Too bad the server isn't populated during late night.
>>
File: ricefields.gif (2MB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
ricefields.gif
2MB, 500x341px
>>378586849

"Welcome to the rice fields?"

Filthy frank?
>>
>>378586849
hmm.
>>
>>378609731
the respawn timer feels so short that none of the roles except commander seem to need to communicate

everyone else just kinda zergs the objectives and when the recon results come onto the map you just run towards the side with more bad guys
>>
>>378606576
if you're open minded and willing to figure it out yes
>>
>>378609809
Ain't got Time to Bleed is a Predator reference, and Survive! is a Tropic Thunder reference. Most achievements are references for stuff.
>>
File: Capture.png (230KB, 1289x145px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
230KB, 1289x145px
>>378586849
got this one today
>>
>>378610623
>whilst
nice
>>
>be vietnamese
>just found out the game today
>dont have enough vn bucks to afford the game
H-help
>>
>>378610709
No way, gook
>>
so when you lay down as the VC and those leaves come up over the screen that means you are hidden from the recon plane right?
>>
>>378598181

>be inna trench providing cover fire
>some GI roundeye tries sneaking up on me
>put three rounds in his fat american chest
>forced to listen to him crying for his mother for a full minute while providing cover

war is hell
>>
>>378611085
yea
>>
>>378610709
hustle enough dong to go to hue and buy nguoi my killing simulator.
>>
File: GEE YAW DOW.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
GEE YAW DOW.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>american commander has a southern accent, actually gives a shit and got like 50 kills by getting all the squad leaders involved and give a shit
>have a huge win over the gooks
>does the same shit the next round as we make GI GO HOME and says stuff in engrish
Good commanders make this game so much better.
>>
>>378606303
how did you know?
>>
>>378606742
rising storm 1 was way better
everything was so much more brutal
hearing the japanese scream when they got torched and both sides call out for their parents as they died was done so well
>>
>>378608075
I feel like they didn't do much for that part of the game.
The voices when the vietnamese get hit with a flamethrower are ripped straight from Rising Storm 1. Some times you can even hear the character say some japanese stuff as they burn despite being vietnamese
>>
>>378598181
>hue city
>A point
>SL
>combat engineer with flamethrower next to me
>hop in a window around back with him
>he goes up the stairs
>FFFFWWWOOOOSSSSHHH
>nonstop screaming for the next two minutes
The bodies he burned that day laid a foundation for our victory.
>>
File: image.png (678KB, 534x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
678KB, 534x748px
>>378611279
>TL being a brave mother fucker, flanking the enemy, calling in airstrikes, setting up ambushes
>keeps saying he'll suck a dick for a radio op/marks/ or a good team push
>tfw
>>
I held off an entire burger advance up the hill on Hill with just me, an IZH, and about three gook friends
>>
File: Viet-Cong-Lady-Fighter.jpg (33KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
Viet-Cong-Lady-Fighter.jpg
33KB, 400x546px
>No QT3.14 Vietcong sniper model.
>Shitty devs refuse to add female models because it would be appeasing feminists.
>>
>>378606675

>Walther MPL could be in the game

FUCKING YES

Also thanks based Aussies for entering the war giving us the FAL, hope it gets in the game.
>>
do claymores activate as enemys walk by them or do they have to be manually detonated?
i imagine it would be proximity but ive never seen an enemy get killed by one
>>
rip my thread

didnt think itd go for this long
>>
>>378612337
How do you think real life claymores work you fucking idiot?
>>
>>378612337
Manual detonation. Useful for boobytrapping doorways that are more likely to be pie-sliced by the enemy instead of rushed
>>
>>378611657
Holy shit, I was in the game too
Based deagl3
Some say he's still sucking dicks deep in the jungles
>>
>>378612337
what the fuck

this is what call of duty has done to our kids

>>378612453
but it shoots out an arc of shrapnel like the real thing, right?
>>
>>378612510
yes, hence
>point towards enemy
on the front
>>
>>378612453
Except the US is always on attack, so it's not as useful as it could be
>>
>>378612610
>the US is always on attack
WRONG
>>
>>378608284
Yeah they needed more larger maps like hue city like 6 more would be reasonable even if the game was a bit more expensive.

They most likely will release a couple more for free though.
>>
>>378612663
Is there a map in Territories where the US is defending?
>>
>>378612419
somehow i never felt the need to look up the exact operation of a claymore mine
>>
>>378612472
grunts server best server
>>
>>378607591
>The Marines weren't big proponents of the carbine (they preferred SMG's)

This is true, didn't the Marines use the M51 Reising, why wasn't that added over the Carbine. Why was the M1 Carbine in RS1 anyways? Doesn't the Garand make it redundant except on Guadalcanal?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>>378612510
>this is what call of duty has done to our kids

yeah... haha
>>
>>378612603
i mean that the real thing's killing radius is like 50m with a 60 degree arc
>>
>>378613051
>you're telling me the real mine doesnt have visible lasers coming out of the detonator wells
>>
>>378612453
whats the point of a booby trap if you have to maintain visual on it
i don't really get why they gave this to the sniper class if you cant at least set tripwire traps with it to cover your back when sniping
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.