[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wii u 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

>Botw
Wii U game on Switch
>Mario Kart 8
Wii U game on Switch
>Smash Brothers
Wii U game on Switch

Does it bother you as a Wii U owner Nintendo is doing this?

I own a Wii U and a Switch and it's fine. It makes since. It helps full gaps so there aren't game droughts. And most people didn't own a Wii U so it still has a huge audience.

I don't have a problem with options. I bought mk8 because it was worth it to me. I probably won't buy smash.

The only argument that makes sense is that they should spend time making new games not ports. I think they're doing both.

They could port over the entire Wii u first party library and it would be fine. I wouldn't buy 90% of it. But people who didn't own a Wii U would. And some of the pathetic "nintendo is my friends I must support them" drones would buy it Too
>>
File: 1491113251175.jpg (40KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1491113251175.jpg
40KB, 592x592px
yeah

i have the wiiu console. and the switch console.

>both games.

i have to buy both games to pad out my library.

need to go through my Back Log
>>
>>378575558
>Does it bother you as a Wii U owner Nintendo is doing this?

Not at all. I sold my Wii U and have a Switch. If I wanna play Wii U games I'll just play them on PC.

Besides we all know Switch will be the console getting the most use this summer with ARMS and Splatoon 2 coming out.
>>
>>378575558
>it's only not ok when nintendo does it
>>
Persona 5 on PS4 is a port xd
>>
>>378575558
It literally is Wii U that you can just take with you for 4 hours farther than toilet sit.

The sad part is that none of the /v/irgins can utilize that since they never leave their room beyond toilet.
>>
>>378575827
I think the issue with Sony is they do it So often with so little time gaps.

Like people love to shit post about wind waker. The game came out in 2003. Hd remake in 2013. That's fine. Making something in 2012 then a hd remake in 2013 is another story

>but Nintendo is doing that now.

Yeah, with Mario kart. They only make one every half of decade. They didn't want to waste it on the 12 people who owned a Wii u
>>
>>378575558
>ahaha stupid nintendo fans buying the same game twice!!

now excuse me while i buy bayonetta and vanquish again on steam
>>
>>378575558
>Smash Brothers
>Wii U game on Switch

Not confirmed
>>
File: 1485022767035.png (134KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1485022767035.png
134KB, 500x530px
>>378575558
Drones will eat whatever shit Nintendo gives them
>Here is a port, please understand
>>
>>378576541
This

>but third party support is real t-this time! Just like every time since the N64!
>>
File: 20170428_023908_thumb.jpg (31KB, 554x311px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_023908_thumb.jpg
31KB, 554x311px
>>378575558
>>
File: 1495628758009.jpg (9KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1495628758009.jpg
9KB, 192x192px
The Wii U launched with 30 games so in reality it was actually a better deal than the switch.

Nintendo must have played some forbidden black magic to fool as many people as they managed into getting a switch. It really is just the equivalent of an XboneS or PS4pro, except if all your old Xbone and PS4 games didn't work on them and you had to repurchase them as S/Pro editions.

Nintendo can suck my fat sweaty hairy nuts.
>>
>>378577039
Kek, Switch and Nintendo truly is for virgins
>>
>>378575558
There's only like 8 Wii U owners out there, you're not obligated to buy every game Nintendo releases
>>
>>378575558
I don't mind the ports because Nintendo games tend to retain their value, so I can trade my Wii U version in for minimum 30% of the price of the Switch version. Throw in 20% off from Amazon or Best Buy and it's like I'm just paying around $25 for some DLC and the portable option. It's also not like I didn't have time to enjoy the games on Wii U years before a Switch version was even announced except for BotW which I just went for the Switch version.
>>
>>378577039
>purchaser
Most parents buy it for thier kids. So that graph is true, you are just misunderstanding it.
>>
There's not many Wii U owners, & the Switch actually works well unlike the Wii U.
Switch has:
>better graphics
>no distracting second screen while playing on TV
>better battery life
>portable, can actually take it around the house & outside unlike the limited Wii U range
>no input lag unlike Wii U
>comfier controls
>joycons work well for multiplayer while friends are over

I really liked the Wii U games like Mario Kart, but hated the Wii U itself, I'm glad they're doing ports.
>>
>>378578142
>Switch actually works well
Only if you are a cuck virgin who still unironically enjoys Neokikeshitendo

Face it, Cucktch is a fucking flop and will end this garbage company as we know it.

Save your money and spend it on a PS4 >>378576541.
>>
Definitely needs new IPs and third party support. Fingers crossed for 2018
>>
>>378578286
>Fingers crossed for 2018
When the Cucktch dies and Neokikeshitendo goes bankrupt from how much of a flop it is?

Count me in.
>>
File: switch before too late.png (2MB, 1572x1006px) Image search: [Google]
switch before too late.png
2MB, 1572x1006px
>>378578142
> & the Switch actually works well unlike the Wii U.
stopped reading there.
>>
>>378578424
God I will never forget the sheep butthurt that the IGN review caused.

Cucktch-tanic is a fucking turd sandwich that will bankrupt Neokikeshitendo.
>>
>>378576234
The difference is that usually with Sony you get like 2-3 games or even more and sometimes not even for full price, but the Zelda HD titles were single full price remasters
>>
>>378575558
Bump for Nintailure rekkage.

>>378578424
KEK!
>>
>>378575558
>Does it bother you as a Wii U owner Nintendo is doing this?

Not in the least. I was never particularly attached to the Wii U or to Nintendo, so I don't view this as any kind of betrayal.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.