[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they have a bigger fall from grace than Spoony?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0994.png (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.png
61KB, 300x300px
Did they have a bigger fall from grace than Spoony?
>>
>>378569369
no james = shit channel
>>
>>378569554
James leaving them was career suicide.
He gets no views and he's desperately trying to keep up with the way modern Let's Plays work
The medium he was part of the founding days for has passed him
>>
>>378569720
>he gets no views
He averages like 200-300k a video
>>
>>378569369
Who dat?
>>
>>378569924
Which is nothing compared to what he used to get.
That's like saying LeafyisHere isn't dead because of his current viewcount
Where the hell does James even live now? He moved into a house made specifically for streaming with the Creatures.
>>
File: 1493744295499.png (25KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493744295499.png
25KB, 370x320px
>>378569369
>Seamus slowly disappears from the internet
>>
>>378570093
Have you not caught up with Cow Chop?
>>
>>378570798
I haven't watched him in years, so no.
I grew out of watching other people play games, for the most part
>>
>>378570859
He's making more money than ever. Look up cow chop
>>
>>378569369
What happened to these guys?

I stopped watching around when Treetopia ended, they moved into an actual office and now apparently they live in a crackhouse?
>>
>>378571632
All of the funny people left and now the remaining members barely make any money
>>
>>378569369
Spoony was a long fall from Grace
The creatures at several points just went out of their way to commit suicide

It was clearly Kootra and Dan being dickheads, James left solely because they cut the hub to one day a week without telling him or consulting him despite the fact he's their money maker

At least spoony can still live, the creatures won't be able to afford their house and all their staff for much longer
>>
>>378571632
Let me give you a rundown of what I know
>Chilled left because it was getting too business-y
>Gassy left for some reason, there's a video where he talks about it
>Spoon kind of phased himself out, Ze too
>Alexcks however you spell the fucks name came in
>Sly left to take care of his mom or someshit
>Seamus disappears
And then I kind of stopped watching them. Then suddenly, Seamus leaves, they have interns or whatever, and Nova and Alex make Cow Chop. Oh and throw in some drama featuring Kootra fucking some girl that was working for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpnUm2hU7rg
>>
>>378570093
Do you not know what dead means, anon?
>>
>1.1 million subs
>averaging 10-35k views per video for the last 3 months with only 4 videos over 100k views
The channel is absolutely devastated
You can't maintain an office building and a staff with that low amount of views
I doubt those views even cover the production cost
>>
>>378572387
I'll correct you on a few things

Chilled left mainly due to fighting with james but the business side he did dislike

Gassy left because he got kicked out by Kootra and Dan, James voted against him to be kicked out because he didn't appear on creature talk. Mainly Kootra and Dan being shits like always.

Aleks quit with James since they blend pretty well

Seamus quit because he wasn't active enough and did feel it was right, plus he's always sick.

Also that girl has always been Kootra's GF, the issue there is that shes a raging cunt and nobody likes her. James said the main reason he left was because of her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.