[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody's Golf releasing August 29

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Anyone planning on getting this for PS4? First time they've kept the Jp name over here.

Some cool stuff that I could find that'll be included:

>can give your golf cart anywhere
>fishing in water hazards
>buggy racing
>treasure hunting
>8 player scramble matches
>customization

They just had a closed beta but I didn't get in it. Anyone else get a chance to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPGco0CKmyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRI-0BpPZk
>>
meant drive instead of give but yeah. and you can run up and down the course as well. somewhat of an open-world experience
>>
File: 33336506213_025301329a_o.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
33336506213_025301329a_o.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
sadly i'm one of the people that preordered because I love the series
>>
>>378567295
If only it was on Vita
>>
File: egcart.jpg (97KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
egcart.jpg
97KB, 627x353px
>>
Also https://www.destructoid.com/everybody-s-golf-really-won-me-over-with-its-online-beta-438643.phtml
>>
>>378567295
will probably pick this up, fucking love virtual golf
>>
interesting how this and GT are the only sony ips to have a new game on all four sony consoles
>>
is there going to be an open beta or was it just the closed? it was only open to EU/JP for whatever reason
>>
File: IMG_2889.png (470KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2889.png
470KB, 1242x2208px
Can't wait
>>
>>378567295
Wish they had more waifus and costumes. Bet it's just gonna be pallet swaps again. Pangya psvita when?
>>
>>378571208
Seems like a lot more this time, but can't really find much about it. Deeper customization than the last vita game
>>
>>378567295
>Golf
I mean, just go out and play golf.
Boring sports games make no sense.
>>
>>378572932
Can't golf at night, and I just had neck surgery so can't golf at all. Always liked the series too.
>>
As long as they don't fuck it up somehow, I'll get it on release day. I loved playing the PSP game.
>>
File: augmenting_a_franchise.jpg (309KB, 1500x578px) Image search: [Google]
augmenting_a_franchise.jpg
309KB, 1500x578px
New Hot Shots soon?
>>
>>378567295
Meh, this is just looks like a hot shots rehash. Next.
>>
Im midly interested for comfy golfing. Haven't played one since mario golf
>>
>>378574364
They are keeping the Everybody's Golf name here this time instead for the first time. Since they're doing the online turf war/scramble stuff.
>>
Hopefully they don't make all the cosmetics DLC this time like the one on Vita
>>
>>378574482
That's because it is Hot shots
>>
>>378574482
It is hot shots golf, just the same name. They always changed the name stateside for whatever reason. Its the first game since the Vita one a few years back

>>378574486
It looks great. If you're into the Mario Golf GBC type game, Golf Story is coming out for Switch.
>>
>>378574364
This is it
>>
>>378567295
It looks fun but I feel afraid of forgetting about it a couple days after I get it if I would get the game
>>
>>378576271
It comes out same day as Yakuza Kiwami, but there's a lull of games for a month+ unless you're one of the people that will play Destiny or NBA.
>>
>>378567295
This game is actually one of the reasons I'm planning to buy a Ps4 for. I'm just wondering if all the non-golfing activities are locked out in single player mode. Oh and character models look creepy as fuck imo
>>
>>378576490
Wait...what? Kiwami soon?
>>
>>378576929
Same day.

>>378576521
I'm trying to find that out, from what I've heard you can skiip to the next hole and you don't have to manually run everywhere. I like the idea though I just hope it's done well. That and Windjammers coming out this summer will be dope.
>>
No.

Dont want to get PS+
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.