[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sims 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
I bought the Steam bundle a week ago when it was on sale and I'm not sure where I should start. I haven't played since Sims 1.
What should I be doing in this game?
>>
>>378566508
>searching cuckold mods for sims 3
>this: http://pixelkin.org/2015/02/11/sims-saved-marriage/ appears
jesus christ, i am mad and sad, woman are shit.
the fucker cucks him and in the end nothing happens, this fucking beta goes back to her, fuck, he should be castrated and the woman be raped for a year nonstop.
>>
>>378566508
but is this game good, i mean, worth for the shitty graphics?, there are graphic mods? and the features, they are realistic or they are dipshit?
>>
SHOULD I MAKE A FAMILY? SHOULD I MAKE MYSELF ONLY? SHOULD I USE CHEATS? SHOULD I PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT CHEATS? WHAT TRAITS SHOULD I USE? WHAT TYPE OF WALLPAPER SHOULD I USE? SHOULD I BUY A SMOKE ALARM?
>>
help
>>
>>378566508
There is no "should" in the sims
>>
>>378569402
You can, if you got too many people your game will start slowing down even more, pets will also make the game laggier. Can use cheats if you want but ultimately it's up to you how you choose to play. Making your sim a klepto is an alright way of getting furniture or making a little bit of cash by stealing people's shit too.
>>
>>378566508
Install only a few expansion packs.
>Seasons
>University
>Generations
>Ambitions or Supernatural depending which you want

Never install Late Night and never install all of the expansions or it'll bloat. Get the basic mods you'll need like Nraas Overwatch and the Autosave one. If you play for a long session; save, close the game and open it again every couple of hours. There's a memory leak that EA never bothered to fix that'll cause lag/crash if you try to play for too long.

As for what to do.... just do like whatever. Get a job, make some money, meet people in town, have 400 babies, steal stuff.
>>
>>378568271
>White bearded soft-bodied author
>Wife cheated on him and hardly seems to care when he begs forgiveness, even after her daughter begs for it too
>And I say "her daughter" because he's a cuckold, the kid's not even his
>Posted two years ago
>Not a single comment
>Apparently nobody cares

What's this guy up to now? I just find it so pathetic how the wife seems to have suffered nothing for being the unfaithful one.
>>
>>378572126
>Klepto
This, it's a quick way to make cash in the start. Just skulk around the rich neighborhood at night and steal some cars. If you set your life goal to the "Steal $35k worth of shit" one you can meet it really quickly.
>>
>>378566508
Start with one guy, meet woman, marry her, have kids, jobs, skills
Have ten kids and teach them how to dream
>>
>>378566508
>I haven't played since Sims 1.
also sims 2 is better, especially if you never played it
>>
>Want to play again
>Still installed
>Plan to use a new custom world and maybe try making a shitty resort
>Can't find a world I like

Ah fuck it.
>>
File: 1494046245303.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494046245303.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>378572403
Thanks for the info anon. Just downloaded the Nraas Overwatch mod and gonna give it a ago.
>>
>>378572974
Klepto is fucking fun, played as a nig with a gun mod, if I got caught I'd shoot people and get the fuck outta there.
>>
>>378573868
Avoid the Island Paradise DLC though. Its neighborhood is so horribly unoptimised that it causes the game to lag about 1 minute for every 5 seconds play time.
>>
File: 1468358798560.jpg (20KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1468358798560.jpg
20KB, 540x304px
>>378573378
>find a cool world
>game runs like dogshit in it
>>
>>378574636
This.
World Adventures is OK if you want to do some dungeon crawling quest kinda stuff.

Pets is OK if you want pets, but you literally have to play with your cat for 6 hours a day or "Animal Protection Services" will come and take your cat for "treating it badly". Also random horses will wander the town and look into your windows which gets creepy and annoying after a while.
>>
>>378575034
>Also random horses will wander the town and look into your windows which gets creepy and annoying after a while.
This. I live in the country and there's no wild horses roaming around here, the worst i've seen was going down the road and someone's cow got out of their fence because it was broke and it was standing in the middle of the road.
>>
>>378574636
>>378575034
>>378575208
The bundle I got came with Generations, Pets, and Seasons. Why is there only 2 towns to choose from is that normal?
>>
>>378568367

why didn't you get sims 4 instead?

sims 2 was the best anyway

>butt grabban
>college dorm bandan
>>
>>378575670
Most of the towns are DLC locked, pretty sure pets is the only one of those 3 that adds a town
>>
>>378575670
Yes, sims 3 was when EA went into maximum overjew and charged for each additional town.
>>
>>378575670
>>378575817
Most of the towns are locked behind DLC but honestly they're mostly all shit. The default town is fine. Sounds like you lucked out on the Expansions in the bundle. You could just pirate the other 1 or 2 you might want down the line. Never install Island Paradise or Late Night.
>>
just torrent the sims 4 repack by fitgirl

and on that, fitgirl repacks in general
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.