[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The enemies of Far Cry 5 are scientologists, not Christians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5276.jpg (352KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5276.jpg
352KB, 2896x2896px
>The enemies of Far Cry 5 are scientologists, not Christians
/pol/, you look so retarded now.
>>
>underage libtard thinks that symbol hasnt been used for centuries by different groups
>underage libtard doesnt know we discovered hes a viral marketer for this shit game
>>
yeah it was this that made pol look retarded...
>>
>>378564397
**********ATTENTION!**********
Hello fellow user of 4chan's video games board. It looks like you have entered a VIRAL MARKETING thread.
Do not worry we will sort this out right quick!

>Viral Marketing?
Yes, my good anon. This board is under attack by people being paid by Ubisoft to stir shit, create controversy, and shitpost in an attempt to garner free advertising and media coverage. Advertising is, as you surely know, against the rules of this site. It is also generally regarded here as a dirty trick publishers pull when they want easy money without having to make a good game. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
-First appearance of the petition on /v/ only had a few signatures.
-Before the petition the threads were dying thanks to anons like yourself telling the marketeers to fuck off however Ubisoft took a day off to devise this petition and came back in full force.
-Multiple media outlets reported on this controversy before the petition had any substantial number of signatures.
-Most of the posts are low-quality and have the intent to bait
-In addition the marketeers seem keen on making the discussion about politics on /v/ which is OFF TOPIC
**********1 out of 2**********
>>
>>378564509
**********2 out of 2**********
>Oh golly gee, anon! Thanks for telling me about this but what can I do?
Oh that is very simple my friend! You just have to:
-Report Far Cry 5 threads
-Hide Far Cry 5 threads
-If you really feel the need to post, don't. But if you do use sage in the options field.
-Remember anyone talking about SJWs, /pol/, politics, the petition is a UBISOFT MARKETEER
-Anyone not calling out the thread and other posters as marketing is either a newfag who doesn't remember the marketing campaigns of years past or is a marketeer themselves. ASSUME THEY ARE MARKETING.
-This should only last until the game releases and this shitstorm blows over. It's sad that a game has to be off-limits for discussion on a video games board until well after release but thats the rub.
-Stay vigilant.

And now I have a message for the viral marketeers:
Stop viral marketing. Advertising is against the rules and politics is off topic on /v/. Go home and be a family man.
>>
I thought they were Joanstown like cultists or something. Why are christfags getting buttblasted?
>>
File: Chaosundivided.png (15KB, 213x217px) Image search: [Google]
Chaosundivided.png
15KB, 213x217px
>>378564397
Nah, that's clearly Chaos
>>
>>378564509
>against the rules
ill sage anon but mods are dead there isnt much we can do
>>
File: 1410730274592.png (55KB, 364x268px) Image search: [Google]
1410730274592.png
55KB, 364x268px
>>378564509
>>378564604
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1496174233349.jpg (44KB, 1013x419px) Image search: [Google]
1496174233349.jpg
44KB, 1013x419px
>inb4 /pol7 comes to shit up the thread with his shartbrown boogeyman
>>
>>378565703
Gee wilikers, a real marketer. He looks desperate.
>>
>>378564397
The enemies of the game are religious extremists, all of which are a cancer on modern society and need to be purged.
>>
>>378566010
very convincing post you have here ubisoft marketing team
>>
>>378564397
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
File: Van-GoghINT01.jpg (158KB, 750x467px) Image search: [Google]
Van-GoghINT01.jpg
158KB, 750x467px
>>378565703
>>378566010
>>
>>378564397
>now
>>
>>378564397
they are so late with this shit it's embarassing
>>
>>378564498
>impying the /pol/tards complaining aren't either advertisers in disguise or just easily manipulated retards
>thinking most devs even have the balls to put the word "nigger" in a video game
>>
>/pol/ will new defend scientology because of this
>meanwhile, sjw's will be madder because this isn't their "alt right killer simulator" that they've dreamed of
>>
>>378565024
Ubisoft trying to sell on controversy.
Don't be surprised when you discover that the petition was made by a game journe paid by Ubisoft.
>>
>>378564397
WTF? I LOVE SCIENTOLOGY NOW
WE NEVER DID CHANOLOGY THAT WAS A REDDIT RAID BLAMED ON US
PRAISE KE-I MEAN XENU
I LOVE HUBBARD HE DID NOTHING WRONG
THE LONG MARCH WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN THEY SHOULD HAVE SUCCEDED IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF JEWS THAT THEY WERE FOILED BECAUSE THEY WERE THREATENING THEIR DOMINION AND FORBIDDING THE SPREADING OF THE GOOD WORD
>2017
>NOT HAVING PURE THETHAN
ISHIGGYDIGGY

t./pol/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.