[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which games have the best bittersweet ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1496101888986.png (418KB, 980x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1496101888986.png
418KB, 980x1268px
Which games have the best bittersweet ending?
>>
File: Links_Awakening_box.jpg (77KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Links_Awakening_box.jpg
77KB, 256x256px
>>378558234
>>
>>378558436
Agreed
>>
>>378558234
talk about cerebus syndrome, jesus christ
>>
>>378558234
The Darkness 2
>>
>>378558234
Explain the context of this image
>>
Mafia 2
>>
>>378562384
The webcomic "It Hurts!" just ended.

It's really good and worth the read in general.

The point of the final page was [massive spoilers obviously]
>MC reached end of the universe and was given the chance to have a hand in how the new universe comes to be
>Told that if he brings it back and makes himself happy, his girlfriend will never come to being and the world won't be destroyed
>But if he makes a world where she does exist she will inevitably be drawn to him and that will cause the end of the world/his friends
>He called bullshit cause he wants his friends and girlfriend to be happy
>Ended up chosing to give his girlfriend his place in the universe. She gets to exist and be happy, and she'll never cause the end of the world cause he won't exist to trigger it
>>
>>378558234
Honestly, the ending in Nier 1 when you sacrifice your existence to save Kaine. Reading a summary of it I was like "wtf why", then I played it and thought it totally fit.
>>
Oh shit did It Hurts end? That's really sad.
>>
Aurorasqualo is a real qt.

Me so Horny
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.