[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (1KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 300x168px
Say something nice about them
>>
Only company with a good consistent level of quality
>>
>>378552815
Made two phenomenal games, one with failures, one shit game and one exclusive game and now gets way too much dicksucking for demon and dark souls
>>
They make the only games I want to play
>>
>>378552815
they make relatively good games.
Most of the time.
I'm looking at you ninja blade
>>
>>378554073
So you know From software solely from Souls games.

Pathetic.
>>
Make GOTY material
>>
>>378552815
Where's my fucking tenchu you fucking piece of souls
>>
Was a solid and relatively low-profile developer before Miyazaki and the Souls phenomenon took over. Now they just pander to the lowest common denominator for the sake of sales.
>>
They made my favorite game.
>>
They made the best and most American game of all time.
>>
>>378554668
Maybe this years E3.
Armored core is showing up this year.
I honestly want FS to move away from souls for a while. I don't want them making another DSII and having the better team fix it a year later.
I want a new experimental title. a new Tenchu. A Armored Core that isn't bad. hell if they have to make a souls like thing make another Kings field.
>>
>>378552815
Best company in the world.
>>
>>378552815
After the quality increase with god tier games like Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, From Software has become my favorite developers and the only company that I will pre-order games from. Instant pre-order on their 3 new games when possible.
>>
>>378554946
>hell if they have to make a souls like thing make another Kings field.
They actually need to try to go back fully to their roots, because damn we could get something that will achieve even bigger level than Bloodborne with their ambitions, I think
But I do hope that one of the games they're making is new Tenchu, I even grasp for new assassin's creeds because of that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.