[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the actual game, please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1495646789236.jpg (310KB, 1024x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1495646789236.jpg
310KB, 1024x1354px
It's funny how everyone ignores that it's just another casual shooter with horrible controls (especially mouse controls on PC), a generic, empty open world and horrible dialogues with QTE bosses and towers just because of the controversy.
>>
>>378552797

How are we supposed to talk about the actual game if there is nothing to talk about because we didnt see anything

So quit your shitposting you attention whoring nigger

Everybody knows this what you posted Ubisoft is just shilling this game so fucking ignore it
>>
>>378552934
>didn't see anything

You know you can just watch a Far Cry 4 video on Youtube and imagine tractors, right?
>>
>>378553046
Sure, but what's the point of discussing that then?
>>
>>378552797
looks alright, but probably gona be a reskin of far cry 4.
>>
**********ATTENTION!**********
Hello fellow user of 4chan's video games board. It looks like you have entered a VIRAL MARKETING thread.
Do not worry we will sort this out right quick!

>Viral Marketing?
Yes, my good anon. This board is under attack by people being paid by Ubisoft to stir shit, create controversy, and shitpost in an attempt to garner free advertising and media coverage. Advertising is, as you surely know, against the rules of this site. It is also generally regarded here as a dirty trick publishers pull when they want easy money without having to make a good game. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
-First appearance of the petition on /v/ only had a few signatures.
-Before the petition the threads were dying thanks to anons like yourself telling the marketeers to fuck off however Ubisoft took a day off to devise this petition and came back in full force.
-Multiple media outlets reported on this controversy before the petition had any substantial number of signatures.
-Most of the posts are low-quality and have the intent to bait
-In addition the marketeers seem keen on making the discussion about politics on /v/ which is OFF TOPIC
**********1 out of 2**********
>>
I don't think there's anything to say. You're going to climb towers to reveal the map and then do repetitive missions for 2-3 factions which are identically evil in different ways.
>>
>>378553314
**********2 out of 2**********
>Oh golly gee, anon! Thanks for telling me about this but what can I do?
Oh that is very simple my friend! You just have to:
-Report Far Cry 5 threads
-Hide Far Cry 5 threads
-If you really feel the need to post, don't. But if you do use sage in the options field.
-Remember anyone talking about SJWs, /pol/, politics, the petition is a UBISOFT MARKETEER
-Anyone not calling out the thread and other posters as marketing is either a newfag who doesn't remember the marketing campaigns of years past or is a marketeer themselves. ASSUME THEY ARE MARKETING.
-This should only last until the game releases and this shitstorm blows over. It's sad that a game has to be off-limits for discussion on a video games board until well after release but thats the rub.
-Stay vigilant.

And now I have a message for the viral marketeers:
Stop viral marketing. Advertising is against the rules and politics is off topic on /v/. Go home and be a family man.
>>
File: cross.png (1MB, 964x548px) Image search: [Google]
cross.png
1MB, 964x548px
The game will not be about politics or christianity, but instead scientology and cults.
All of this controversy is just spite marketing mixed with false advertisement.
And even if it was a "Ebil white man killer simulator", its intended audience would still complain.
If you recall Bioshock Infinite's take on racism and Ubisoft's shitty writings, you should know this is all for getting attention for an upcoming shit game.
>>
>>378553386
THis.
It's another generic Ubishit title, but this time it uses retarded controversy as its marketing.
>>
>>378553314
>>378553428
You might want to do something more productive with your time
>>
>>378553046
>you know you can just watch videos of another game that isn't the game we're trying to trashtalk but we can pretend it is, right?
>>
>>378552797
Nobody cares about regurgitated western open world trash
>>
>>378552797
Shill
>>
What is there to talk about? If you played Farcry 3 or 4, then you'll have a pretty good idea how the tower climbing, or the base clearing with a silenced sniper rifle, or how skinning 4 deers for extra ammo pouch works. Mediocre busywork.
>>
File: cerberus.jpg (3MB, 1313x1848px) Image search: [Google]
cerberus.jpg
3MB, 1313x1848px
>>378552797
Stop posting western garbage.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.