[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 dollars Convince me not to pull the trigger...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sns_01_blackdesert.png (365KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sns_01_blackdesert.png
365KB, 500x500px
>6 dollars

Convince me not to pull the trigger...
>>
>>378552682
There's no endgame and crafting/life skills suck.
>>
>>378552682
Stop
>>
>>378552682
It's P2W
The 6 dollars is a bait, the only good thing about the game is the character creator
>>
there's an ongoing thread at /vg/
>>
No real reason not to. You'll probably get tired/bored on your own.
>>
>>378552682
no PVE content. and dont you fucking dare tell me the retarded like what 3 level 55+ world bosses are good enough. No dungeons, too much commitment for 0 reward at the end cuz you can just buy all the gear after you get your cash income through workers high enough
>>
Upgrading gear is literally the fucking grindiest, gambliest bullshit I have ever experienced.

Don't fucking do it. Such a piece of shit game.
>>
I have a friend who plays this game all day every day and I don't understand his obsession with it.
>>
>>378554330
>you can just buy all the gear

Except you can't EVER buy anything that anyone actually wants because the economy is commie bullshit.
>>
>>378552682
The character creator is the only worthwhile thing in it.
>>
Its worth 6 bucks and the world is fun to explore.
>>
File: Smug.jpg (62KB, 429x511px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
62KB, 429x511px
The look of gear doesn't change at all as you level your character. Imagine going through 50+ levels of pure grinding while looking the same.

The only way to change this is pay ~30USD or, you guessed it, grind.

0 PvE content except mindless grinding, PvP content fucking retarded Pay2Advantage bullshit
>>
>>378555173
>The only way to change this is pay ~30USD or, you guessed it, grind.

Or buying a costume for 21 mil or costume parts for 4 mil each off the market. Considering you will have like 150 mil after your first week of playing. Otherwise yeah, PvE is shit. PvP would be cool if the GM's weren't such dickheads. You get temp bans for going Outlaw and killing people for no reason.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.