[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On sale for 25 dollars right now, is it worth it? Heard about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Mafia_III_cover_art.jpg (24KB, 265x376px) Image search: [Google]
Mafia_III_cover_art.jpg
24KB, 265x376px
On sale for 25 dollars right now, is it worth it? Heard about the repetitivness of it and some bugs but from what i know some patches have been released. Overall i like the 1960s setting and taking over territories and distributing profits sounds fun. Really on the fence on this one, give me some opinions /v
>>
>>378551112
I wouldn't pay more than 10 for this, and I loved the previous two games
>>
>>378551112

WE
>>
>>378551584
WUZ
>>
>>378551727
MAFIOSOZ
>>
>>378551970
'N
>>
>>378551532
>>378551584
>>378551727
>>378551970
>>378552056
>>>/pol/ you annoying racist retards
>>
>>378552056
KKK SHOOTAH AND SHIET
>>
>>378552098
>>378551532
what's /pol/ about my post, faggotron?
>>
it really isnt a very good game unfortunately. i was interested by the period setting and late 60s early 70s soundtrack/aesthetic but the repetition is real. not just to like an ass creed level but to a you are literally completing the same three missions over and over. the 'boss' and story setpiece levels are good though but few and far between.
>>
I was definitely on the Mafia 3 hate train for awhile, but I finally got it and besides it barely having anything to do with the mafia it has good feeling shooting and a nice selection of guns. It's incredibly repetitive though.
>>
It's actually really bad. Having to take over the land is the fucking worst thing I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>378552709
Wow i thought that would be the funnest part. Distributing territory to your underbosses and keeping them happy, etc. Damn, guess it's not worth it then
>>
>>378553692
The only good thing about this game is the ending with your crazy friend. He fucking saved that game. Just go look up the ending and you'll be satisfied.
>>
>>378551112
If you are europoor buy it for 8€

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/692-buy-key-steam-mafia-iii/
>>
>>378553869
I did. A DLC with him hunting the conspirators would be fun. His dlc actually came out today but it's some hunting nuclear warheads in havana shit
>>
>>378551112
rent it first, see if you like it
>>
This is the ending by the way. Good shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzXHvvSOcpM
>>
>>378552098
MUH /POL/ BOOGYMAN
>>
All the main story stuff is pretty good and interesting. Just way too much boring and repetitive stuff you have to do between them.
>>
>>378553943
>still only EU version being sold on key sites
Lull.
>>
>>378551112

>25$

Fuck no. Try again when it's less than 10 bucks. Less.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.