[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where my speed athletes at? Can I get a hooooooooypppp?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: agdq-2016-1-770x470.png (230KB, 770x470px) Image search: [Google]
agdq-2016-1-770x470.png
230KB, 770x470px
Where my speed athletes at?

Can I get a hooooooooypppp?!
>>
What games are you guys running today?
>>
This one goes to runners choice, kill the animals!
>>
>>378549704
I don't know if they can surpass the last AGDQ
>"dude pick whatever ending doesn't matter that it was an incentive" for the Turing Test
>that dude giving himself overpowered gear by moon jumping to the debug room and still floundering in Salt & Sanctuary
>happy birthday son
>my grandma lost her battle with cancer *applause*
>seat sniffer
>the tranny train
>the dude floundering in Dark Souls 3
>WAH vs. Shuttle Lad

Anything I missed?
>>
>>378550153
>seat sniffer

What was a cutie like that doing in AGDQ?

I guess you can't blame that boi for smelling that brrraaappp that was left on that seat.

That white bitch was asking for that shit to happen.

When you dress like that in a room full of degenerates.
>>
hey it's me speed runner 89 i'm a fucking psychopath and i have a big dick cuz i got a world record on level 2 of goldeneye on easy difficulty for 2 days in 2007 by cheating
>>
>>378550153
I thought dark souls 3 was removed from the schedule because they didn't allow the runner to play the dlc?
>>
>>378550850
I don't remember who cares all the games look the same anyways.
>>
>>378549704
>MM4

CHELNEY YOU BETTER MAKE ME PROUD YOU FUCK
>>
>>378549704

GDQs are fucking awful and CFB did nothing wrong.
>>
Greetings from Germany!
>>
>>378549704
when does it start? twitch link so I can jam it through livestreamer? will there be more bus jokes?

greetings from germany
>>
>>378550153
>FUCK THE GOAT during Undertale
>>
File: IMG_4211.jpg (29KB, 431x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4211.jpg
29KB, 431x331px
>>378551276
Also the runner aborting the run at the final boss because he didn't want to kill Sans
>>
>>378550153
>dude floundering in dark souls 3
does it even count if you have to load another save? dude sucked.
>>
>>378551373

Really?
>>
Speedrunning is always the same thing.

It's fun until the meta moves to breaking the game to get it done in 30 seconds. And the meta always devolves into this.
>>
>>378550976
>rwhitegoose

anyone else want to shoot this fucking retarded caveman fucking retarded nigger in the back of the head extremely badly? he made a fucking pussy ass gossiping fucking retarded taloid bitch video about "degeneracy" because he's a fucking nigger and figured out that word one day for the first time at age 40 and thought it was amazing because he probably has a vocabulary of 20 words total from rotting his brain his whole life playing the same level from goldeneye for 20 hours a day. fucking nigger i want to decapitate him on his own stream FUCK!!!! and the funniest part is he cheated and edited a video to "get a record" once but obviously he didn't mention that in his fucking nigger faggot degeneracy video even though he deserves to be number 1 on the list because he's a fucking piece of shit that deserves to fucking die from getting beaten to death with a claw hammer in a freezer. fucking nigger kill him
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>This is the two year anniversary of my girlfriend's transition.
>>
File: 1474756212339.gif (3MB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1474756212339.gif
3MB, 500x318px
>Megaman X6
>Not a race
Fuck, that would've been a pretty fun choke material
>>
>>378551489
Yup. Just scrub to 2:22:24 or something and they all start to pack it up as the runner spews some bullshit about how great GDQ is.

They also made like half a million million in 12 hours which pretty much proves they're either money laundering or artificially inflating the pot since it took them a whole week to get just one million.
>>
>>378551613
He is not a nigger, my friend.

His name is Ryan White.

He has light skin and has white in his last name.

You probably have the same vocabulary as him as he is known to browse /v/ and /vg/ quite frequently.

Don't be mad because he uses the same buzzwords you do.

Have a nice day!
>>
does the chockingmexican runs anything this year?
i feel for the guy he is really good in nes games and does fine on stream but always seems to choke on those events.
>>
>>378552396

you're probably him you nigger
>>
>>378550153
The dude with the VR helmet in the middle of the aisle that someone put a glass of water on his head and he never figured it out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.