[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final fantasy tactics advance 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

FFTA2

So i'm thinking of downloading this and playing. I played the first one, so which classes are completely useless/nerfed?
>>
I mean, i'm not expecting much because gooks can't into balance and the plot was already pretty trivial bullshit in the first one
>>
Parivir is broken. Also Assassins buffed with Tranq from a Green Mage. Auction house gives you free end game items from playing a few shitty minigames.
But as with FFTA it's easy enough to play anything you think is fun.
>>
File: 1468956513891.jpg (61KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468956513891.jpg
61KB, 485x480px
>>378543181
>playing a game where they "balance" by giving the enemies extra turns instead of making them stronger or making the AI better
>>
>>378543993
This. Do the EVEN TRY to balance these things?
>>
>>378543181
play on the hard difficulty for sure otherwise the game gets very boring, but there are some weird difficulty spikes on that level.

And some of the laws are just bullshit and completely offputting.

And some of the clan trials are extremely frustrating on hard difficuty.

But it depends on how much you grind and how much you plan to overpower your team.
>>
The auction house can make you disgustingly overpowered. I'm talking Genji equipment and dual wielding Excalibur2's after a couple hours in there. Though my favourite part in these games was always how badly balanced it was. Beating the game is easy, but there's a fun metagame in seeing just how easy you can make it.
>>
In the first one you could grind and get the steal item pretty early and then steal some ridiculous stuff. Can you do something similar in this one?
>>
>>378543181
Flair + Geomancy
Summoner w/Double Cast + Blood Price
Gria Hunters
Quicken Loop
Ranger is useful early on but becomes useless as you're able to deal more damage than the meager 400 a Ranger can do with Reverse X Potion.
>>
Making me want to replay this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CYo5YI-U1s
>>
>>378544742
what the fuck were they thinking with mirror items shit is so broken
>>
>>378545327
Mirror Item was shit really, I'll never get the people who swear its super OP shit
>>
>>378545173
I really like the soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4_hNMKWRyk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBZh1TQkYQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkHii_ZrAI
>>
>>378544554
No, not worth it anyways
>>
I really hope we can get a good 3ds or switch version of this with great music and sprites. And advance wars too. If only...
>>
>>378544127
Lord of the Flowsand is a difficulty spike regardless of the difficulty you play on. And it's pretty much the only challenging fight in the game.
>>
>>378544554
Steal is significantly nerfed this time around.
>>
>>378546906
Which is that, one of the Bluemoon Tower battles? I had to learn to Quicken abuse to beat those maps...
>>
Too bad SE hates Ivalice now
>>
>>378547107
Brightmoon Tor, that's it. Those maps were challenging if only because the enemy got 3 or 4 turns before you got one, and spammed map wide attacks.
>>
How hard it is to complete this 100%?
>>
>>378549262
easier than FFTA by virtue that you can't get locked out of quests by accidentally discarding items like you could in FFTA. 100% is probably more tedious than it is challenging as Brightmoon Tower is pretty much the only place that will give you trouble, besides the final quest on that bluff against all level 100s
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.