[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 1.5 Resurrection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: aPaH6kf.png (750KB, 1036x802px)
aPaH6kf.png
750KB, 1036x802px
You guys heard about this? It's a couple of years old Czech mod for Fallout 2 with a brand new story that only recently got translated to English.

I've been playing it recently and I'm curious if you guys checked it out as well. I have found that the start of the mod has far better polish than latter parts, especially when it comes to proof reading the translations and city designs being less random crap all over the place, however for a fan made mod I think it's pretty alright. It's decently long and has pretty cool new weapons and (I think as I don't remember them from before) new perks.

So what do you guys thing of it?
>>
I think I'll czech it out
>>
here's the trailer as well in case some of you never heard about before and are curious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL716Z1J7cw

sage for double posting
>>
What kind of new weapons are there?
>>
Woah, can't wait to play this game with this sick mod in 2017. Love me some shitty pixeled graphics.
>>
>>378542250
so far I have found a new shotgun, 2 new pistols (one of them being that scoped pistol from FO3, basically you can pay someone to saw off the barrel of a sniper rifle), 2 grenade launchers (once again I can't remember if there were any grande launchers in FO2), a new unique minigun and 2 new knives. There are probably more of them as I haven't finished the game yet.
>>
>>378542520
actually I just remembered more new weapons I have found. I found 2 new shotguns, not just one, I have found 2 new energy pistols next to new pistols that shoot bullets and a new heavy machine gun that works pretty much like minigun, except more damage, but less range.
>>
File: 1495718798337.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495718798337.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>378542447
>love me some shitty pixeled graphics
>>shitty pixeled graphics
underage spotted
>>
>>378542769
to play the devils advocate, that image in the first post is pretty fucking ugly.
>>
isn't this the mod that adds some of the game's cut content + fixing some of its more infamous bugs (like making it impossible to save the Deathclaws)?
>>
>>378542769
Nah, just someone who lives in 2017.
Games from at least not 2006 just hurts my eyes
>>
>>378542896
yeah
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout2/mods/13/?
the restored content is kinda lame, it's probably been cut for a good reason, but if you're a fan of the game, it's interesting.
>>
>>378542447
>this is /v/ now
>>
>>378542858
Its intentionally made to look "shitty" aka the 90s CGI look. I dig it. Admittedly, such art IS pure nostalgia bait.
>>
>>378542896
>>378543030
No, no, no. You're talking about Killap's Restoration Project. This game is called Fallout RESURRECTION, not restoration. Completely different thing.
>>
Where's the link to this mod?
>>
>>378544279
http://resurrection.cz/en/download/
>>
>>378544383
Thanks anon.

And thanks OP for letting me know about this.
>>
>>378542069
How are the quests?
Multiple ways of solving quests was the major selling point in the original games for me.
>>
>>378544605
they managed to pull that off, at least in the towns near the start of the game. However it seems every single town is follows the same trope, two factions are either at war or have an uneasy truce and you pick one or the other... or none.
>>
>>378544817
Now that you mention, there's a lot of that trope in the official Fallout games as well. A whole lot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.