[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's that game coming along, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3199.jpg (104KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3199.jpg
104KB, 1200x800px
How's that game coming along, /v/?
>>
>>378538209
Would you believe writer's block?
>>
I wanted to offer some services for anyone making a game, particularly ones in need of an OST.
Me and another producer are offering music for your games, from 5-20 bucks depending on length of track and kind.
We do heavily electronic music, like purely synthesized. Anyone want any?
>>
I'm a big man, I've got a big dick and I do big things. Little games for children are beneath me.
>>
>>378538209
Pc reset on me, hard drive failed, and lost all 200 hours of progress
>>
>>378539140
A link to your SoundCloud pls
>>
>>378539140

>20 dollaridoos for a song

you can fuck right of breh...
>>
>>378538209
Ok, I guess. Have been working on random enemy patrolling since navmesh pathfinding is not available in Unity 2D
>>
>>378539465
Relax, you'd have to ask for a loooooong ass track for us to charge 20 bucks. Highly unlikely that it'll ever happen. Most you'll prolly get charged is 10.
>>378539357
I can set up a discord where I can show you if you'd like.
>>
File: viper computer man.jpg (111KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
viper computer man.jpg
111KB, 360x360px
>creative work
Coming up with and implementing ideas to make your game interesting.
>technical work
Making sure everything in the game works right. Tough but rewarding.
>busywork
Mindless monotonous shit that takes forever that you really don't feel like doing but have to sooner or later.
>>
>>378538209
stop flooding steam you god damn indie shits
>>
File: anim_chaining.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anim_chaining.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I'm working on combining animations for a single action.
>>
File: pirate_ship_scene_test.webm (3MB, 1680x998px) Image search: [Google]
pirate_ship_scene_test.webm
3MB, 1680x998px
working on midget pirates and their ship. protagonist hanging out with them. t-poses all around.
>>
>>378540024

>10 dolaridoos for a song from a literal no-name basement dj

you can fuck right of breh...
>>
>>378540760
fine, I can give you something I've made, and something my partner made.
Here's something I'm working on at the moment:
https://clyp.it/dnqkn1x5
And here's something my partner made:
https://clyp.it/3wl4lkwu
>>
File: rocket-2017-05-23.webm (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rocket-2017-05-23.webm
2MB, 800x600px
>https://boustrophedon.itch.io/konrad-the-rocket
Finished all levels last week, so all i need to do now is polish the game.
>>
>>378541457
>>378540760
So yeah, we're willing to make songs of your liking, ambient or intense. Nothing you don't ask for.
>>
>>378541457
Garbage!
>>
>>378541457
>>378541720

like i said
>10 dollaridoos for a no-name basement dj

that is the most basic beat you have there with a simple melody in the background.
I did better in guitar pro when i was like 17 and would be ashamed to ask 10 dollars for that.
>>
>>378542229
I've done better, I admit, though have you listened the whole thing through? It's only right that you listen to both entirely to see what you're dealing with.
not to mention, 10 bucks applies to 5 minutes. As if you're gonna ask for anything longer.
>>
>>378538209
I'm retarded, but how the hell do you learn GML? Sometimes I can figure out how to do things on my own, but then I come across some wall and it becomes hard to find whatever particular functions/expressions/whatever to make the game do what you want it to do.

For clarity, I'm pretty new and I've been trying to do it "on my own" just using the game maker documentation. I'm not against looking up tutorials or anything, but I just don't like the idea of copying someone else's code and basically being stuck with someone else's work where you don't know how they knew to build it that way or how they learned the internal functions.
>>
>>378542229
not him but gotta make money somehow, anon. I don't think you can "just" release everything for free.
>>
>>378542229
Well it is shit yeah. But it is his right to charge money for it. It is his work after all.
>>
File: 1491096049902.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491096049902.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
working on the demo for those patreon bux

art is coming along nicely, though i got a lot of writing to do still
>>
>>378543227
The one that's mine is still a huge WIP, but you asked for something thatll show what you wanted. We're better making stuff with more direction anyway, so yeah.
>>
destroyed, buried, forgotten
>>
>>378542415

yours is better than your friends but dude you can't charge 10 dollars for that.
any youtube tutorial will help you create what your song was in like an hour or so.
you need to git gud at music making, because right now all i hear in that song is just SUMMER_POOL_PARTY_TECHO_REMIX_COMPILATION_2009(downloaded with YT downloader).
>>
>>378543778
I more or less imply that the most anyone's gonna get charged here is 5 bucks.
I get entirely what you mean, I'm willing to do whatever anyone wants for 5 bucks. Its all about direction, really.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.