[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought this was supposed to be an RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 2jbns43.jpg (265KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2jbns43.jpg
265KB, 1600x900px
I thought this was supposed to be an RPG
>>
ARPG.

Though everything has RPG elements nowadays so whatever who cares. Genre labels are nearly useless nowadays.
>>
>>378536980
>ARPG
there are only like 12 weapons to choose from in this game. same thing with armor
>>
Man all of these Bloodborne threads have me wishing this is all hype marketing for the sequel announcement.
>>
>>378537043
Okay? Its still classified as an action RPG. You saying otherwise isn't going to change that.
>>
>>378537043
I didn't know that ARPGs were required to provide hundreds of weapons and armor sets

Also each of those twelve weapons are a different move set so yeah I don't see what the issue is
>>
>>378537046
Nah, it's just salt.
This is nintendogaf now. It's really telling how much a game was a sucess when /v/ still shitposts about it after so long.
>>
>>378536892
Soulsborne games aren't RPGs. Who told you that?

They're action adventure games with some RPGs elements.
>>
>>378537043
Chalice Dungeons are basically there to give the game a true RPG element.
>>
>>378537128
>Okay? Its still classified as an action RPG.

>HURR THE DEVELOPERS TOLD ME SO I MUST TAKE THEIR WORD

>>378537161
who was talking about hundereds? you barely get to make any costumizations for your character in this game. this is not how RPGs are supposed to play out.

>>378537287
Dark Souls was definitely RPG. you could create 10 different characters and every experience would be different based on your leveling/ equipment choices.
>>
>>378537471
Okay so you're just a retard/baiting. This thread is pointless.
>>
>>378537128
lmao, Do you think God of War is an rpg too?
>>
>>378537538
not an argument
>>
>>378537538
let me guess, you're one of those fags that calls LoL a moba? Fucking retard.
>>
>>378537569
God of War is clearly a hack and slash.

You'd know this if you weren't 12.
>>
Where do you go after Maria? Couldn't figure it out line 3weeks ago. Need to finish the worst From game since Ninja Blade.
>>
>>378537672
>God of War is clearly a hack and slash.
Glad we can agree, neither God of War nor Bloodborne are rpgs.
>>
>>378537471
>Dark Souls was definitely RPG. you could create 10 different characters and every experience would be different based on your leveling/ equipment choices.
That doesn't make it an RPG, or an ARPG. Lots of games let you "build" yourself in different ways. Stats and classes aren't essential to role-playing, they're just a part of the bedrock that roleplaying takes place on top of (and in the Souls games there's an insignificant amount of roleplaying).

If you want actual roleplaying, you play DND. Calling Souls games "RPGs" is about as vague and misleading as it gets.
>>
>>378538107
You can create a character and play around with sliders and everything.

Therefore, the Dark Souls games are RPGs.

Deal with it, nerd.
>>
>>378537701
There is a cue in the Astral clock tower by the big clock after you defeat her. You use the item she gives you and it opens op the clockface. The next portion is probably my favorite part of the dlc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.