[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on this franchise /v/. I thought this game was good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Final_Fantasy_XV_Cindy.0.png (790KB, 779x810px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XV_Cindy.0.png
790KB, 779x810px
Redpill me on this franchise /v/.
I thought this game was good but apparently it's not?
>>
Final Fantasy doesn't have a single good game, so someone must have lied to you.
>>
>>378536954
Tactics is amazing.
>>
It's decent, but not as good as it could have been. Metacritic review scores are accurate, it's a solid 7.5-8.5 experience, but considering the time and money that's gone into it, as well as the fact it's a numbered entry in a flagship franchise people were expecting better.
>>
>>378536954
Mystic Quest Legend
>>
>>378536954
Crystal Chronicles
>>
>>378536689
It's great, if it looks interesting give it a try, you'll probably have fun. I'd watch the movie beforehand, the little bit of extra context it gives is nice.

If you're unsure and like traditional RPGs, try something else, maybe X or VII as a start. If you can still play SNES games, IV and VI are m favourites.
>>
>>378537072
>>378537296
>>378537451
Naming crap games isn't gonna convince me
>>
>>378538087
But I didn't mention FF7
>>
>>378538087
Alright mighty anon with superior taste, tell us some games which you love. Maybe this is not the right genres for you.
>>
>>378536689
>buying games with your dick
>>
Its great but flawed.
>>
>>378538546
>Not doing that
>>
>>378538480
Not falling for it.
No matter what I say you'll say I either have shit taste, hipster taste, or normalfag taste.
>>378538436
Most overrated game of all time.
>>
Felt like a single player MMO with zero depth. Almost every side quest is throwaway, the main plot is dumb, the bromance isn't done very well even as the focal point of the game, nip's blonde westerner fetish is shilled and forced upon you, dungeons were basic and generic x amount of layers with no variation, combat was fucking abysmal, too much of the game is automated and so on. The game had some neat ideas but as a whole, it was just bad.
>>
I avoided hammerhead because I didn't want tits mcgee to give me another boring fetch quest.

FF is fucked m8, they have the best looking women and people STILL don't want to play their games.
>>
>>378538718
I would actually give you an honest reply, but not if you are acting like a shitlord. Go somewhere else and hate on every game.
>>
>>378538930
I don't hate on every game, just the ones I don't like.
Fine, I'll throw you a bone. One of my favorites of all time is Gunstar Heroes.
>>
>>378539007
Pretty good taste, but no good final fantasy game has gameplay similar to Gunstar Heroes games. I can see why you wouldn't like anything from the FF series if you want action. Have a nice day
>>
>>378539280
Fine, let's go with something more comparable, another JRPG series.
Boktai, the three GBA games.
Lunar Knights was bad unfortunately.
>>
File: cloud squall zidane.png (294KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
cloud squall zidane.png
294KB, 480x640px
>tfw trying to tell a late 90s kid that Final Fantasy used to be cool as fuck
>>
>>378536689
If you liked the game what's the problem? Why can't you people just enjoy things? Who cares what other people think about it?
>>
>>378541397
>Think something is good
>Apparently it's pretty terrible
>This means there's much better stuff out there
How is that so hard to understand, anon?
>>
>>378536689
Post the male version
>>
>>378541502
>Think something is good
>Something else out there is better
>Enjoy both

Bring well adjusted sure is hard.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.