[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a let down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
What a let down
>>
>>378534271
Funny, that's exactly what your parents say about you.
>>
>>378535279
Whoa, sonypal, sounds like you're upset. Want to talk about it?
>>
Lots of shitposting bloodborne threads the last few days.
>>
>Bought ps4 to play witcher 3
>never played any souls games
>ps4 comes with bloodborne
>lets try this out
>some weeb otaku dolls inside the game
>dodgeroll gameplay
>uninstall
>beat witcher 3
>sell ps4
>go to 4chan
>bloodborne is the best game ever made.

Top fucking kek. I do not understand why you sony bros praise this game so hard., Its medicore
>>
>>378534271
Weird.
I thought it was a 10/10 game and it's currently in my top 3 games.
Hope you find a game you like OP
>>
>>378535457
I don't understand man. It's like there is a collective faux attraction for this game hanging over this board like a nasty, poisonous mist. It's like each and every one of the posters who praise this game try to outdo the others by going to greater extends of buzzwords and hyperboles. Comments like "it's the best game I've ever played" aren't rare. Yet, for all the hype for its story, difficulty, character development and atmosphere, it just falls flat. It truly is a rolling simulator with a handful of mechanics you need to understand. When you inevitably do master these mechanics, the game becomes trivial.
>>
>>378535676
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>378535481
this
>>
>>378535676
Now tell us about how you platinumed BB in 10 days.
>>
>play bloodborne only replay it twice: 1st build was Str/arcane and 2nd was Dex/Bloodtinge

>Play souls 1-3, replay it dozens of times for each game with vastly different builds each time

this is why I can't honestly consider bloodborne the best souls game, there is so little replay value. 1st play through was absolutely amazing but after that it's just meh
>>
File: help.jpg (11KB, 338x300px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
11KB, 338x300px
These threads have been going on for 3 years.
>>
File: 1489481045658.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489481045658.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>378535457
>enjoyed Sitchers 3
>>
>>378536212
well, what is wrong in here?
>>378535676
Bloodborne has a story? It was just boring. World was empty, only legions of wandering enemies who continue to hit you after you die. Not game for me. I prefer games with adventure I guess.
>>
>>378536075
We need a /nint/ board
>>
>>378535982
Which is your favorite Dark Souls game?

I like 1 and 2 for different reasons, haven't played 3 yet
>>
>>378535676
Pasta?
>>
>>378536075
4chins could have been saved if they had modded me years ago and let me ban every reposting faggot 1000 times per day
>>
>>378535982
I dont know, I didnt even finish 3, I got bored, I cant even say its bad, I just got bored after a point and knew how everything would play out before the end. In BB I was glued to the game, even though its not as replayable in the same scope as the other Souls games that first playthrough is fucking stellar, I never got that in 2 and 3 despite doing multiple playthroughs in 2, 1 and BB unfold in such a way that its actually interesting and you want to continue, even if you dont replay it the initial playthrough is leagues more engaging than the others games despite not being as replayable. Dont grade a game for how many times you replay it, replayability is definately a good thing, but it should not be the deciding factor in what makes a game good.
>>
>>378536546
for the more, before soulsborne fags will shitpost about "muh story", please listen to this to understand the brilliance of Witcher writting and patience to details.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHsmiFJqJc
>>
OP is most likely baiting. But I played through Bloodborne and really didn't enjoy it. For being the "best souls game" it didn't have much of what made the souls games great.
Little Armor options, smaller weapon options, less build diversity because of it. The bosses feel very samey and I honestly don't remember a single boss that I enjoyed. Wouldn't say it's a bad game, just one I didn't like personally.
>>
>>378535676
How much does Ninento pay? Do they pay per letter?
>>
File: m36dg[1].jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
m36dg[1].jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>378536919
8:15
>player is prepared for his last decision in game by literally his first choice in the game.
huh, really makes you think
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.