[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here using a DS4 with PC and ds4windows? Trying to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 71uQYNKiKCL._SL1500_.jpg (139KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71uQYNKiKCL._SL1500_.jpg
139KB, 1500x1500px
Anyone here using a DS4 with PC and ds4windows? Trying to get this shit connected with BT but the adapter apparently cannot pair it properly. It's a Broadcom chip..

DS4windows doesn't work with CSR and Toshiba chips. Anyone any recommendations?

ALso not sure if this is more /g/ or /v/..
>>
I'd help but I'm using it via USB.
>>
I would like to help, but I also am using it via USB cable
>>
>>378532219
>ds4windows

literal chinese driver with kernel access
>>
Use USB faggot
>>
yeah went with the usb route, the bluetooth would jump to a high lag suddenly.
>>
>>378532219

Ican pair mine, every button works in steam big picture, only problem is that only the down button works on the DPAD
>>
I use a usb. Don't fall for the 3ft meme, go for 6ft.
>>
>>378532219
>and ds4windows?
No.

But while this thread is up I'll ask here not to multiply threads.
Can you make DS4 work on PC wirelessly without the proprietary blutooth controller? I have a regular USB blutooth bangle, but my DS4 behaves very erratically when I try to connect it this way.
It works just fine on Steam when I plug it via the USB cord. Is it conflicting with the generic wireless gamepad driver Windows uses for it or something?
>>
>>378533490
>>378533031
What's wrong with DS4 windows?
>>
>>378532219
I use inputmapper, works perfect for couch gaming
>>
Just use the Steam Big Picture controller setup. Also includes Gyro, because Steam Magicâ„¢
>>
>>378534848
Well, if only the DS4 would pair with this shitty bluetooth dongle..
>>
>>378532219
1. enable bluetooth on your OS
2. pair your device with the OS
3. to get the DS4 to seek out bluetooth, hold 'options' + 'PS' buttons, it should flicker
4. once paired/trusted, disconnect the DS4 through your bluetooth manager
5. start the ds4 program with admin privileges
6. when it says it is scanning for devices, get the DS4 to seek out bluetooth again
7. when it is connected, you can press 'R1'+'L1'+'PS' buttons to change the mode of the DS4 (regular gamepad / Xbox / Keyboard+Mouse).
>>
>>378533490
>>378532219
When I set it up like 2 years ago I remember the controller only worked with 2.1 BT dongles, I had to send back a 4.0 one I bought to get a 2.1, and it worked.
Beware though, I use it often but it doesn't work perfectly at all, the range is pretty pathetic and I have a lot of disconnect and/or phantom input when there is a solid body or electrical interference between the dongle and the controller. It was unbearable with the dongle plugged directly on the PC so I had to use a usb chord extension to place it on the desk.
>>
>>378535751
>>378535623
>>378533123
Jesus Christ on a stick.. I am just retarded. Looks like I never properly set it to pairing mode. I only pushed the PS button, then tried with PS and share but didn't hold long enough. Just hold it for 5 seconds and then it went full crazy flashing mode and paired.. UGH. Thanks anyway for the help!
>>
>>378533490

>blutooth bangle
>>
>>378532219
Buy a Bluetooth dongle
>>
Get a bluetooth dongle for a couple bucks
Install InputMapper in your pc.
Install SixaxisPairTool to manually change the binded bluetooth address of your pad or it will keep dcing, and obviously pair it to the dongle address
Connect it to your pc using the dongle via "add new bluetooth device"
You are ready to go, you only have to do this once
>>
A lot of you don't seem to know but steam support the ds4 now. I don't use ds4 tool / ds4 windows / input mapper since months
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.