[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

City Shrouded In Shadow Adds Gamera And Eva Unit-01, PS Vita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DBECHDMV0AEeIC1.jpg (94KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
DBECHDMV0AEeIC1.jpg
94KB, 630x390px
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/05/30/city-shrouded-in-shadow-adds-gamera-and-eva-unit-01-ps-vita-version-may-be-cancelled/

It’s been over a year since we last heard anything about Bandai Namco and Granzella’s survival action game City Shrouded in Shadow, and this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine has provided us with the latest updates.
The game was originally announced for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita and it still was when we were getting a few updates last year, but the Famitsu issue appears to be missing PS Vita under its platforms for the game.
Considering that it’s been over a year since we last heard from either company about the game, it’s highly possible that they dropped support for the PS Vita version. Should that be the case, we’ll likely hear something about it in the near future. Until then, we’ll keep it listed under PS Vita until we get something more official.
For now, fans of kaiju movies can rejoice to learn that Gamera will be in the game to join in on Godzilla and King Ghidorah. Evangelion fans will also be happy to learn that Eva Unit-01 is being added to the game, too.
>>
>>378527220
Why does Evil Ultrama--sorry, "Giant of Light" look so stupid?
>>
>>378527220
>survival game where you play as a bystander in a kaiju attack
Neat
>made by Bamco
Uuuuuuuh
>>
According to the bios, the good Ultraman, AKA "Giant of Light" appears to be trying to protect civilians, so he's definitely one of the "good" monsters. Eva Unit 01 is apparently hyper fast and shit and probably a good guy too, but let's just hope he doesn't step on anyone's little sisters.
>>
File: king willie.jpg (20KB, 310x284px) Image search: [Google]
king willie.jpg
20KB, 310x284px
CONFIRMED FOR VITA 2
>>
>>378529510
Developed by Granzella, Bamco is the publisher
>>
>>378527220
I thought this game is dead.
>>
>>378529560
Maybe he'll be a bad guy with Shinji just constantly screaming
>>
More info http://www.siliconera.com/2017/05/30/city-shrouded-shadow-basically-game-run-away-guest-kaiju-destruction/
>>
>>378527220
>Evangelion fans will also be happy to learn that Eva Unit-01
Pretty sure that was confirmed a year ago, there was one pic of Unit 01's shadow being shown on Famitsu page.
>>
>>378527220
I seriously thought this game was cancelled.
>>
>>378529560
Pretty sure eva 1 is in berserk state and this is not SRW where Ryoma and Koiji can make Shinji man up so...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.