[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refunding a Completed Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: steam game refund.jpg (195KB, 945x843px) Image search: [Google]
steam game refund.jpg
195KB, 945x843px
Do developers need protection if you beat their game and get a refund?
>>
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>378523312
Does anon need to keep making the same asinine threads over and over? The answer is no, if your game is less than two hours long it's a demo, not a game.
>>
>>378523384
>The answer is no, if your game is less than two hours long it's a demo, not a game.
then stop replying you fucking retard
>>
>>378523312
If they charge you for a 1-hour long game, they deserve to be gassed
>>
>>378523312
In the case of Fullblast, I would say yes due to it's low price, I've never played it but 2.27 of whatever your currency is for an hour of enetertainment isn't a bad deal considering a cinema will take upwards of 10 for 90 minutes to 2 hours.

In the case of The Chinese Room garbage which is massively overpriced, no. Their 'protection' against refunds should be to make games which aren't less than 2 hours long and have some actually gameplay.
>>
>>378523339
Because I spent $3 and over an hour playing this, only to make a meme.
>>
>>378523463
>>378523481
why do you keep replying to a troll retards?
>>
>>378523441
Im sorry anon the burden isn't on me to quit shitting up the forum, you keep remaking the same thread like a fucking idiot
>>
>>378523614
>forum
>you
bait harder retard
>>
>>378523717
Still not remaking the same thread for several days in a row, just fucking with yours. It seems to me you're the retard here
>>
A game that takes less than 2 hours to beat deserves a refund.
>>
>>378523717
>People make posts and threads
>Somehow not a forum

You, my fucking disgrace foare a huge idiot.
>>
>>378523508
Because they're OP filling his thread in the hope that other retards join in.
>>
>>378523481
>whatever your currency is for an hour of enetertainment isn't a bad deal considering a cinema will take upwards of 10 for 90 minutes to 2 hours.
God I hate this shitty argument. You know you can buy a bottle of paint for 4 bucks and have hundreds of hours of entertainment watching it dry, right?
Video games are universally regarded as the lowest form of entertainment, and if you even dare call it that way, art. And rightfully so. To say "hey movies and music have a higher cost/hour ratio therefore this is justified" is just asinine. Buy some Dostoevsky novels for as cheap as 10 bucks. Then tell me you believe putting the same price tag on this shit had the playtime been extended is worth it.
>>
>>378524843
If your game is under 2 hours long, that shits barely a game.
>>
>>378525018
You quoted the wrong post, mate.
>>
>>378524843
Who the fuck buys paint in a bottle? Which fucked up 3rd world hellhole are you from?
Watching paint dry is not considered entertainment either you child soldier piece of shit.
>>
>>378525287
>Watching paint dry is not considered entertainment
I don't see why not considering video games are and most of them are just as vapid.
>>
>>378523312
if this is a shmup, you should expect it to be pretty short, especially if you play on normal mode and don't try to 1CC it.
>>
File: paint.jpg (185KB, 873x500px) Image search: [Google]
paint.jpg
185KB, 873x500px
>>378525287
>Who the fuck buys paint in a bottle?
Neckbeards.
>Watching paint dry is not considered entertainment
You're not the gate-keeper of entertainment, you don't get to decide what is and what isn't entertainment you entitled little shit.
>>
>>378524843
>>378525287
>>378525510
it wasn't a very good analogy, I wouldn't read into it.
>>
>>378525704
>it wasn't a very good analogy
You're right, watching paint dry isn't entertainment, it's art.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5375100/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.