[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? But also... whant went actually right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: F13-620.jpg (36KB, 620x285px) Image search: [Google]
F13-620.jpg
36KB, 620x285px
What went wrong?
But also... whant went actually right?
>>
>can't connect to any servers on Xbox
>$40 for $20 game
>ugly as shit

>it kinda feels like being in a slasher movie?
>>
>>378522026
Jason being able to instagrab and kill you within seconds. I know he is supposed to be OP and a killer but it's so bullshit when all he does is strangle everyone or stunlock with the axe. Love Jasons who does environmental kills though, then I don't really mind dying as much.

Fuck all the chinks and russians though, maybe even the buttblasted amerilards who get triggered really easily.
>>
>>378522026
>What went wrong
Not checking for duplicate fucking threads.

>>378508491
>>
>instagrab deaths
>Literally no reason in running when jason notices you
>Impossible to escape jason

It's stupid, The grab's should only allow you to perform a kill when your target is damaged, And when you escape / pocket knife jason it should slow him down and disable his abilities for longer so you actually have a chance to run and hide
>>
File: cerberus.jpg (3MB, 1313x1848px) Image search: [Google]
cerberus.jpg
3MB, 1313x1848px
Stop posting western garbage.
>>
Another game with kickstarter exclusive content
>>
As someone who has played enough to git gud, Jason is underpowered right now.

Sure, you can get unlucky and eat a grab out of nowhere, but competent use of buildings can stall Jason until the time runs out every time.
>>
What is the point of the pocket knife when I get grabbed by Jason, break free and can't run or do anything afterwards to escape?

It's a useless item. Firecrackers and first aid are much better alternatives.

Also, the game broke me from my mic shyness because whether you live or die is decided if you ask around for the car parts/phone fuse.
>>
Friday the 13th is a party game. You're supposed to be playing it with people you know and having a good time, like Mario Party or Monopoly. If you're depending on the internet to make the fun for you then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>378522641
The pocket knife is fucking great dude, it saves you from instagrabs once.

People just don't understand how to get away, you have to waste Jason's time enough so he just gives up. The only time it's hard to beat Jason is if you're the last one alive, and even then it's not super difficult.
>>
>>378522743
Yeah it saves you once, but your counselor acts like a drunk as fuck retard who can't sprint away from Jason who only recovers for a few seconds.

Unless you're directly next to a building with the door still in tact, you're not getting away.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.