[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In hindsight, could there have been a worse character release?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 41

File: hq720.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
In hindsight, could there have been a worse character release?

>Hero no one asked for
>Boring to play against
>Boring to play as
>Shitty kit that's just pieced together from other abilities
>Basically a worse Reinhardt
>The most uninteresting ultimate in the entire game
>Came out of nowhere with little fanfare
>No connection to the other heroes
>Nearly 2 months later and she's still unpopular
>Isn't Doomfist

I know that Sombra tends to spring to mind when people think of botched character releases in Overwatch because of how godawful her ARG was and the fact that she sucked tiddies balance-wise when she was first added, but at least people were excited for her and she was interesting thematically and story-wise with some new mechanics. Orisa is literally just some 9 year old's science project who got BTFO by Doomfist then got forgotten about less than a day after release.
>>
Filler content in character form, I've not seen orisa played in ages, I've seen sombra played more
>>
>>378521935
Overwatch is casual trash.
>>
>>378521935
All Orisa is good at is delaying her death with shields and invul. She works well for holding points but otherwise is boring as fuck
>>
>hero no one asked for
As if anyone had asked for Sombra or Ana. You sound entitled and salty that you don't know how to play her
>>
I think it was just a character they knew they could shit out without that much testing or worry it would fuck up the meta. You come out with some awesome, unique character and you really have to put the work it in to make sure it won't ruin your game.

(The people making Smash 4 did not do this)
>>
>>378522316
>As if anyone had asked for Sombra
How new are you?
>>
File: YqYXAae.png (8KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
YqYXAae.png
8KB, 400x326px
Aside from her wonky hitbox due to being a quadruped, I like her.
Her gun deals enough damage to feel like you're contributing, unlike Sombra
The Halt move is great for pulling people out of position and the barrier is good after they lowered the cooldown a bit.
Not totally sold on Fortify though. It feels clunky to use and most of the time it's just better to use your barrier instead.
Would be interesting to see if they replaced it with something else, like a mobility skill
>>
I prefer shitty at release to broken as fuck. Because it's either/or anyway. Look at the entire cast, practically all of them were either must picks or dumpsterfires.
I also prefer slow, incremental nudging for buffs and debuffs over going balls to the wall and turning a character into superman or waoking trash. See: McCree or Ana
>>
File: Crushinator (1).jpg (47KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Crushinator (1).jpg
47KB, 768x576px
Why no qt fembots?
>>
>>378522738
Solider has always been balanced enough, he's a high priority pick with clear strengths and weaknesses without being broken
>>
>>378521935
Arisa is for lewd
>>
File: 1493210568411m.jpg (41KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493210568411m.jpg
41KB, 1024x1024px
>>378522865
>soldier main actually convinced himself soldier is balanced and requires skill
>>
>>378523008
>4chan poster makes claim without any kind of explanation, back up or proof
You'll never guess what he does next
>>
There's nothing worse than getting more free content.
>>
>>378521935
CYBER HORSE PUSSY!
>>
>>378522865
Nobody picked him before buffs and McCree nerfs. He's now the strongest straight up DPS on his own, his damage and utility vastly outshining McCree, Reaper and Pharah (who is only really good with heavy support like a Mercy pocketing her or a Harmony Anal Bead constantly up her rectum)
>>
>>378522865
So balanced he still gets his bullet damage "fixed" every other patch
>>
>>378521935
>In hindsight, could there have been a worse character release?
Sombra.
>>
>constantly whine that they aren't adding more cahracters/maps
>they add a new character
>whine they aren't who you wanted
>>
Can someone tell me what the point of reaper or mccree is? Why not play a useful hero instead of those shitters. Resort especially; at least mccree has good damage at distances further than frottage zone.
>>
>>378525597
McCree used to be Widowreaper, where being in his LoS at all spelled doom if the player was decent. Then he got his legs broken.
Reaper is just whatever the fuck, Blizzard doesn't know what to do with him. He also suffers ectremely from Early Character Syndrome.
>>
dont be talking shit about my African waifubot
im a mercy main. Ill let you die.
>>
>>378525280
I'd prefer more gametypes really. Just playing payload and control point gets boring. At least mix it up to be mobile king of the hill or something.
CTF also needs more variants. It's 2flag only. Why no attack/defence variants?

I miss halo.
>>
>>37852559
Mcree is supposed to shut down flankers and eat squishies in close quarters
Reaper is supposed to eat tanks and supports before wraith forming out
>>
>>378525752
I remember mccree being good when I played closer to launch.
Reaper too. He seems like he just has no damage at further than arm's reach and he doesn't have enough health to get that close. If he's supposed to be hit and run based, his teleport needs invuln or to happen faster.
>>
>>378526019
There are now 5 characters worth playing in the entire game.
At least there were 7 at launch.
>>
>>378525752
>Early Character Syndrome.
whats that? too basic?
>>
>>378526019
I feel that his teleport should just not have the "REAPER-CITIONING!" voiceline and it would be fine, since the sound effect itself is more than enough to alarm people to his presence and he can't attack during the animation.
>>
>>378525987
But they don't. Well mccree, maybe, but I feel there are better options than mccree.
Reaper can't kill shit and wraith form is slow and easy to follow.
>>
>>378526265
Yeah, very little exciting things to do. He's one of the three earliest characters, together with Widow and Tracer and look at all of them. Reaper gets a slow teleport and the ability to float around like an idiot. Widow gets a shitty grappling hook and a mine that might as well not exist. Tracer is inherently fun because dashing is fun, but her entire kit is incredibly bland. I mean, her ult is a stick grenade that can't reliably kill half the relevant cast.
>>
>>378522316
>entitled

That doesn't even make sense. Are you just inserting buzzwords in to your posts?
>>
>>378525901
And another thing:
Blizzard holds modes to ransom such as the man vs machine mode, because of they were on rotation, you'd never find a match due to everyone searching for different modes. It already takes 3 minutes to find a CTF game.
They could just stick a bunch of wacky modes like mayhem, mccree only, random character, in one hopper together to mitigate the issue, but Nah.
>>
>>378521935
>In hindsight, could there have been a worse character release?
Yes. Sombra. Orisa is at least usable right now, whereas Sombra is like playing 5v6.

However I do agree Orisa is pretty shitty concept-wise.
>>
>>378527151
Sombra is actually viable in comp though, if only on 2CP maps.

Orisa is just straight up not in meta
>>
>implying people weren't asking for more playable omnics more than some spic hacker
>>
>>378527402
I'm a filthy quickplay casual

What is it about Sombra and Orisa that makes one viable and one not?
>>
>>378528098
Sombra's hacked health packs can act as a secondary support on 2CP defense maps. If the team is coordinated in using the health packs she will basically have an ult every fight
>>
>>378526672
>Widow gets a shitty grappling hook and a mine that might as well not exist.
Why the fuck does the grappling hook have such a long cooldown?
>>
>>378525597
I can't believe people haven't learned blizzards routine by now, how many games has it been? They endlessly do this awful dance of balancing everything in extremes and rotating through their usual Rock Paper Scissors system. They do this with literally every game, some characters border on complete shit, and are forgotten for a couple of months until people complain enough, all the while their favorites at the time are god tier and there's little to no reason to pick anything else.

I don't even hate blizzard games but this is genuinely the reason why I never buy their games anymore.
>>
>>378528750
It just seems to me that most characters have a use. I would never pick mccree, reaper, widow or Anna though because there tend to be better alternatives. Widow probably isn't that bad but I'm shit at sniping.
>>
>>378529070
Ana is pretty good, why would you not pick her?
>>
>>378529465
Because if there's not a healer on the team, ana would be my last choice for going healer.
>>
Why is Winston's ultimate so shit? Can't kill anything with more health than reaper and knocks stuff too far away to kill in any space larger than a small room.
>>
>>378529808
It's for peeling and KOTH captures mainly
>>
>>378528483
Fucking this. I vote that she should get 2 or 3 hooks in the same way that Tracer gets 3 zips, just with a longer cooldown.

Fucking thing might as well not even be there.
>>
>>378529604
She used to be one of the best not long ago, what happened? Her ult is extremely useful, she does respectable damage and her grenade can save teammates and win fights.

Prolly Lucio and Zenny are better healers but I'd take Ana over Mercy
>>
>>378529808
It's more of an anti-ult ult.

Deny people any benefit from their ult.
>>
>>378528483
It's meant for repositioning after being spotted, not Spidermanning about the level
>>
dont really care for overmeme but:
>the most unintersting ult in the game
i think widowmakers take the cake on that one.
>>
>>378530049
Mercy is the og healer though. Fastest heals and Res.
Ana's ultimate relies on there being a competent person to pair it with.

I've used Ana in the past and found her to be good though. Maybe I should try her again. I just think I have a hard time splitting healing time Vs killing time.
>>
>>378530112
You get spotted every time you get a kill though thanks to kill cams.
>>
>>378521935
>Every event has fags logging on to get new waifu skins
>No one logged on for Orisa because it's fucking Orisa
>Blizz takes this as a cue to add even more shit to events and to cutback on making new heroes

New event added virtually nothing gameplaywise, but it has the most shit to buy ever, fucking hell. Why can every other shooter have competent people running it, but this one doesn't?
>>
>>378530295
Widowmaker's is useful if unexciting. Always good to know where your opponents are and it can spot flankers before they manage to pick anyone off
>>
>>378526019
The problem with Reaper is that your team need to play around him to allow him to get in close and you also need to play on maps where he can get close comfortably without a Soldier, Mcree, Hanzo or Widow just sitting to the side shooting at him. Take Nepal, Sanctum for instance: if one of the above are sitting on the highground/outer edge unless you have somebody up in their face distracting them or stopping them focusing the Reaper, he becomes useless. It also restricts him to using the inside are with the large medkit to avoid getting shot.

I really enjoy Reaper and he's the hero I'm most comfortable with but with the way the game plays at the moment his strengths don't quite outweigh his weaknesses. He dominates things that are within breathing distance but he needs a Rein or Winston to get there and having a Boostio is almost a must in open areas.
>>
If nothing else, leading shots and getting kills with orisa feels extremely satisfying
>>
>>378521935
I've only found success on defense where you can be a total cunt with her constant shield placements thanks to the new skill cooldown rate, assuming people don't go Bastion to end your shit

every other scenario like being on the attack just means you're trying to start some Trench Warfare in a game where your ass needs to be mobile
>>
File: 1484938714465.jpg (441KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484938714465.jpg
441KB, 1280x720px
>>378521935
youre right about everything you mentioned. however i think she's okay gameplay wise. but the biggest problem is that they most likely got rid of the tachikoma and redesigned it into this african abomination because they wanted more "diversity."

i have never and will never give blizzard lootbox money because they keep doing this.
>>
>>378530764
you could say the same about orisa's ult.
Its a buff to help push a chokepoint. Always good to be able to momentarily buff your entire team.
>>
I've yet to try any of the new heroes at all. I just find them unnecessary. I don't even remember what their kits are like.
>>
>>378530906
It's true. Unexciting but useful
>>
>>378531618
Boring but practical.
>>
>>378531675
Lame but influential
>>
>>378531932
Uninteresting but useful
>>
I see Orisa played a lot, and she can be quite effective if her team works with her.
>>
>>378532225
>characters that have supporting kits work best when teams work with them

stop the presses
>>
She is the most fun tank if only because she has a tiny bit skill required, whereas all the others just have huge AOE attacks of broken instakill shit. But she is only effective on a handful of maps and pretty bad on attack.
>>
File: t525.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
t525.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>378531618
>>378531675
>>378531932
>>378532125
>>
>>378532392
They should readjust kits a bit
Reinhardt should be the attack tank, Orisa the defense tank.
>>
>>378524635
>>378527151
As you say this the meta is changing to add in Sombra. A lot of the teams are using her now. Granted its only on specific maps but its better than some heros.
>>
>>378532651
Sombra's always been good. People just never learned that there's other things characters can do than kill every one all the time.
>>
>>378532634
I think she is fine, it's the other tanks that are bad. Rein is too useful
>>
>>378533027
I'm just saying if you had to think of a character who would work as an attacking blocker, the guy that can move while protecting his team would be it, while a static defensive position with additional fire power sounds more geared to defense.
>>
>>378532834
and what is she supposed to do, then?
>>
>>378525752
>Blizzard doesn't know what to do with him

Incorrect. They know exactly what they want him to do its just that their "vision" for Reaper is not how people want to play him. Players want him to be a tank buster to take down waddles. Bilzzards vision for him is almost completely a ambush hero. You get to the other teams side of the map you find a corner and you sit there and wait for a squishy to walk by then you kill them. Then you find a new corner to hide behind and repeat the process. They want players to use him to deny reinforcements. The problem with this is that it just doesn't work that way. That kind of play requires set up. In Overwatch most stuff gets done after teamkills or near team kills where everyone is running back together. It also means if Reaper is off hiding behind a wall that's one less body on the point.
>>
>>378533187
apparently from what ive seen people say in these threads is build up EMP super fast with hacked health kits and then use that shit in teamfights.
>>
Orisa is fine. She was just meant to an an anchor tank according to Blizz but she's not even close. Shes's more situational than say Rein or D.Va who are safe picks 99% of the time. But if the team supports here she's a real pain to deal with.
>>
>>378533283
>walking ult hero
she is flawed in design then, lireally no other hero depends on its ult entirely
>>
>>378533391
That shit builds really fast if your teammates use health kits.
>>
>>378533391
Ana is OK but she would be fucking terrible without her ult considering her heals require aiming
>>
>>378533494
>requires aiming

Hardly. The size of the hitbox for your team mates is extremely gratuitous and you can always just do it from point blank.
>>
>>378533494
Genji main detected.
>>
>No tits
>No ass
>Not OP
>African

It appeals to no one in the Homowatch community
>>
>>378533692
Kinda defeats the point of her having long distance heals if you stick up close. Might as well be Lucio or Mercy then
>>
>>378530905
>That pink thing in the back with her tits out.
What
>>
>>378532834
Sombra is useful to counter dive-comp, but she still requires way more coordination than other heroes to even FUNCTION, never mind shine.

"meta" and "good" do not always mean the same thing. Sombra needs to be more widely applicable so that picking her isn't a wasted slot in most cases.
>>
>>378521935
At least the game has two tanks now. I don't think she should have been released either. Reinhardt should have been reworked into a bruiser like the rest of the bruiser class.
>>
>>378533793
i think she's adorable, pal

t. robophile
>>
>>378534080
How does she counter dive comp? She has no resistance to being dived
>>
>>378534231
He's saying that sombra can break up an enemy team through disruption, but that requires massive amounts of coordination and teamwork on your team's part, and at that point why not just play a simpler hero who'll give more of a pay off for the same amount of work?
>>
>>378533892
Lucio's heals don't really matter. Mercy doesn't heal as much as Ana.

You're correct though. Her role as a long range healer doesn't matter and it practically doesn't exist.

Y
>>
>>378533270
>They want players to use him to deny reinforcements.
>The problem with this is that it just doesn't work that way.

It works fine in casual play. If you can get behind the enemy line and get one key kill, you can bully that player until their team gets distracted and split up giving your team number advantage on the point whilst you play silly buggers in a 2 v 1.

The issue is that proper competitive play is an almost entirely different ecosystem to casual, so that strategy doesn't work, and all of the sperg players just want to emulate the esports players rather than thinking/learning the game for themselves and their level of play.

Blizz wants to have their cake and eat it too, with all of these 'we're totally competitive and casual at the same time' games.
>>
hanamura on attack sure is hard
>>
File: 1494821999347.jpg (1014KB, 2171x3070px) Image search: [Google]
1494821999347.jpg
1014KB, 2171x3070px
>>378534827
It's incredibly badly designed.
It has like an 80% victory rate for Defense.

>>378521935
All I want is a hero that wears a old-style military uniform. Preferably a little girl.
>>
>>378534979
>All I want is a hero that wears a old-style military uniform. Preferably a little girl.
I'm sure Dva will get something like that soon enough.
>>
>>378528483
>jump on widow as winston
>She hooks away multiple times
Cause a sniper shouldn't have a weakness, right? Widow already removes all the weaknesses a sniper should have
>>
File: 1495358546526.jpg (2MB, 2560x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1495358546526.jpg
2MB, 2560x4000px
>>378535262
I hate D.Vas mech.
It's an atrocious piece of visual design and it's why all her costumes are garbage: they have to take the mech into account.

For a company that can clearly create some good-looking waifus they've certainly gone out of their way to make ugly women, considering additions like Zarya, Symmetra, Widowmaker, Ana, Orisa, and (eugh) especially Sombra; and to a lesser extent Tracer and Pharah.
>>
>>378535572
>Widow
>Sym (ok I get the nose but her body is rockin')
>Young Ana
>ugly
>>
>>378535572
Junker is great, fite me irl faget
>>
>>378535756
Widow is hideous because they took Angelina Jolie (an ugly woman), gave her a french accent and made her blue. And Symmetra has grotesque facial composition as you alluded to.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on Young Ana, because it's a rare skin and I've not examined it in detail.

>>378535823
>junker
I'd have maybe given you the Palenquin skin, but Junker is the absolute worst she has. It makes her look like an extra from Grease.
>>
>>378535572
>widowmaker ana sombra tracer pharah
>ugly
what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
I think Orisa is cute
Shame the game is so shit tho. Been so long since I stopped playing it that I didn't even get to try her.
>>
>>378522014
Fucking autists dont like kino hardcore games like Bloodborne kys
>>
File: no bully.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
no bully.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>378536329
Mei, D.va and Mercy are the only attractive women.
Also I can't believe you're defending Sombra; every time the game randomly autohighlights her in hero-selection upon a game starting, and I see that disgusting half-shaved meme-haircut, it makes me fucking gag.
>>
File: 20170530091528_1.jpg (163KB, 1600x929px) Image search: [Google]
20170530091528_1.jpg
163KB, 1600x929px
I just spent $9.99 on 11 crates, I fucking got one new spray, 2 new voice lines, and one new avatar

I am never giving Blizzard another fucking penny, ever

I must have opened over 60 crates since this event started from grinding and playing arcade each week, so far I got Tracer's skin three times, and then Soldier's awful skin.

They need to fix the loot system where you're at the very fucking least, guaranteed at least one new item out of the four. Otherwise, with every new event it's going to be fucking harder and harder to get new shit and it just makes people want to spend less money, not more of it.
>>
>>378529808
its shit on its own but with the full heal + jump reset you can pull off some nasty plays
>>
>>378537343
I really want that tracer skin, but 3000 coins is ridiculous and you level up/gain crates so-slowly.
At the very least I wish you could trade skins with your friends.
>>
Robo-Centaur Pussy is terrible

Its so incredibly obvious the robot was an afterthought and the african loli was the original hero but they realized itd cause a mass influx of nigger loli porn
>>
>>378537578

Or maybe have a more reasonable payout for duplicates, especially event ones.

You get 200 gold for a duplicate skin worth 1000 gold, and you also only get 200 gold for a duplicate worth 3000 gold. That shit is not right. Either give us 600 gold for a duplicate event skin or make them cost only 1000 gold.
>>
>>378537343
Your fault for spending money on loot crates, you get 1 every level which is enough to know they're fucking terrible 99% of the time, why would you ever think it's worth dropping money on them
>>
>>378537578
I would trade you in a heartbeat. I've got the Tracer skin for this event and it's the one I want the least since I have the Summer Games Tracer skin and it's not a touch on that one
>>
>>378521935
>Hero no one asked for
since when do they develop heroes based on that the people ask for
the rest of your points are just as trash
>>
>>378537343
If there was ever a series not to spend real money on its this one. All the skins are legendary and therefore very rare.
>>
File: 9859786597654.jpg (71KB, 460x305px) Image search: [Google]
9859786597654.jpg
71KB, 460x305px
>playing casual garbage from the lord-master-his-highness of shit dev mountain
>>
>>378537343
>They need to fix the loot system where you're at the very fucking least, guaranteed at least one new item out of the four. Otherwise, with every new event it's going to be fucking harder and harder to get new shit and it just makes people want to spend less money, not more of it.

They already do this. Each event loot box is guaranteed to include at least 1 item related to the event, it's just not guaranteed to be a skin
>>
>>378537827
>since when do they develop heroes based on that the people ask for

I can guarantee you that there were over 300 drawings of Tracer and Widowmaker fucking/flirting before Blizzard ever thought of making her gay
>>
I like Orisa.
>>
>>378537975
Also true of just about every female character in Overwatch
>>
>>378537964
>They already do this. Each event loot box is guaranteed to include at least 1 item related to the event, it's just not guaranteed to be a skin

Are you illiterate?

I said one NEW item. I was talking about getting duplicates all the time. I was saying each crate should guarantee an item YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE UNLOCKED. Context helps us communicate, anon. Fucking learn it.
>>
>>378538076
Helps to understand business to know why they don't do that. How are they gonna get retards to buy their loot boxes if they guarantee a new item each time?
>>
>>378521935
She might be the worst designed hero in Overwatch. Her gun is pathetic, vacuum is unreliable, fortify might be the most boring skill after symmetra rework. Ulti is terribad, drum takes forever to charge to get immediately destroyed by not retarded enemy. Shield is the only good skill in her kit but why do you need it if you can just pick Reinhardt instead.
>>
>>378535572
Zarya's summer costume is great, fuck you
>>
>>378538067
Id be surprised if any girl besides Ana and maybe Widow was straight
>>
File: 20170523130559.webm (3MB, 888x770px) Image search: [Google]
20170523130559.webm
3MB, 888x770px
Orisa is cute!
>>
>>378538989
Zarya is confirmed straight IIRC. Sym is autistic so.
>>
Not to mention she looks like shit

Muh ogga bogga african robot
>>
shes unnecessary shit, big ass fucking shit.
>>
>>378539002
I am very interested in the technical aspects of the A.I. and how they handle rights and you know sentence.

How are the A.I. personalities so different? How are they formed? Are they hand crafted? What happens when a modle is discontinued? We went from OR-13 or OR-14 to Orisa in 20 years. Each model is fully sentient but they are decommissioned and replaced. What happens to the old models that aren't say destroyed like in the airport? Are they just forever out of work? Are they hunted down and scraped? Do their A.I. get system updates then transferred to a new unit? If so do they remember their "deaths" ? Is in painful? We know that they can be hacked and remote controlled having their personalities suppressed. What is that like? Are their A.I. therapists?

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD TELL ME THE LORE OF YOUR FUCKING SETTING
>>
>>378539457
I will fight you, Orisa is lovely.
>>
>>378539780
T. Bastion
>>
>>378530379
As a high masters Ana main, ana has the highest healing per second by far, out classic mercy with 70-80 (including reload time) vs mercy's flat 60. Plus the buff grenade doubling her healing (at least in s3 haven't played much s4 competitive due to college) and her debuffs grenade unironically being the best non ultimate ability in the game imo. Even with the damage nerf for ana made and bullets she's so insanely good there's no reason not to take her if you can aim. Tbh if you aren't hovering 70% accuracy with her you're a detriment to your team as ana.
>>
>>378538324

How are you going to keep a healthy, long term community if you fuck over everyone until only the masochists are left?
>>
>>378539673
It's a game where 6 cartoon characters shoot at clones of themselves, I don't know why you expect such depth out of it
>>
File: 1492651772245.jpg (328KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492651772245.jpg
328KB, 800x600px
>>378539990
Worst ship, everybody knows Orisa x Zenyatta is where it's at.
>>
There hasn't even been porn of that little niglet that built her.
Disappointing in every single way.
>>
>>378540146
Because most healthy individuals do not obsess over loot boxes to the point of dropping cash on them when they've already bought the game
>>
>>378540176
Cause she's ugly.
>>
>>378540159
I would but its they themselves that are hinting at these questions and ethical dilemmas and then not fucking answering the questions they themselves are putting fourth.
>>
>>378540276
I mean true, but the point is, Blizzard designed a little genius niglet for SJW purposes, you have to draw her getting brutally gangraped.
>>
>>378540394
Literally looks like a little black boy.
>>
>>378540146
Have you seen WoW?
>>
>>378540169
Has Orisa even been taught about the birds and the bees yet?
>>
>>378540159
This is such a lazy fucking excuse
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 811x908px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 811x908px
>>378540524
I'd teach her good.
>>
>>378540489
>Calling WoW healthy when it hemorrhages with every expansion

Is WoW even making a profit at this point any more? Those expansions aren't cheap and there's supposedly three more before they're finished.
>>
Pink gold peach
>>
If anything Orisa is at least good because she is the only indication that Omnics aren't all these homogeneous masculine almost identical weirdos.

It always felt retarded seeing them try to fight against Omnic discrimination and showing the girl whose boyfriend was an Omnic, and every Omnic just seems to be the same standard male model, as if that would be human and relatable enough for anyone to stick up for their rights.
>>
Her right click is fun, but that is about it.
>>
>>378540734
Not really, the lore is completely tertiary to the gameplay. Half of the fucking lore isn't even in the game, it's scattered about in Dreamworks CGI trailers and paragraphs on a website. AFAIK even with the lore there is nothing that explains why teams of 6 Overwatch recruits fight literal clones of each other, a much more compelling gap than an in depth analysis of in universe robotic AI .
>>
>>378540770
>her
>>
>>378541062
>as if that would be human and relatable enough for anyone to stick up for their rights.

Dude, in the real world we have literally thousands of people fighting for the rights of chickens.

Chickens.

And I don't mean treating them better in the farms. I mean removing chickens from the human diet entirely and keeping them as pets.
>>
>>378541263
>Referred to as a she by everybody
>Has a female voice

Yes anon
>>
>>378540169
>string bean falling for a huge centaur
that's a big size difference, Bastion can at least look her in the eye while standing
>>
>>378521935
I like Orisa, but this really is her main problem.
>>
>>378542180
Zenya will be the cuck while Bastion is their bull.
>>
I always enter these thread for porn and I always end up dissapointed. Its a robotic centaur girl how come it doesn't have tons of robo horsepusy drawn already.
>>
>>378543067
There's a small amount on e621 and Rule 34. I love that anal gape shot with all the cum.
>>
>>378524102
He's the best DPS in the game bar none, and he has a very spray friendly gun. Landing helix rockets takes a bit of skill, but even that is easier than landing normal rockets in Quake and TF2.

Really, prior to his buff everyone agreed that soldier was an easier, worse McCree.
>>
File: 1495805469363.png (243KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495805469363.png
243KB, 500x400px
>>378535572
Cute women are problematic and sexist and don't earn you virtue signaling brownie points.

Every woman has to be fat, have a gross nigger-nose, be caked in liverspots and horse-shit freckles, and look like they smell similar to the inside of a worn cast.
>>
File: 1491917985232.jpg (32KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1491917985232.jpg
32KB, 500x374px
>>378543720
I was hoping someone into such a fantastic show would have better taste. The Overwatch waifus, even Orisa, are all 10/10.

Except Symmetra.
>>
File: 1496146111095.jpg (249KB, 952x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1496146111095.jpg
249KB, 952x1499px
>>378537343
I got two crates with two and three anniversary items
All four were dupes of the only 5 anniversary items I have.

>>378543917
Even the best Overwatch waifu, female Zenyatta, pales in comparison to even the worst Warframe waifu, Ember, or the worst Dirty Bomb waifu, that British pizza twat.
>>
>>378543309
>that time Dr Bug drew Orisa but as an anime girl with a robot body instead of the whole deal
good thing someone in aco decided to edit the real Orisa in, hope it wasn't very disrespectful to Bug though.
>>
>>378525752

Reaper needs a slight buff to his normal attack. That's about it.

As is, he's way too underpowered for an offense class. Even Mccree does better damage.
>>
>>378544095
All five*
>>
>>378533270

I'd be fine with Blizzard's idea if they just buffed his teleport in some way. Maybe make it faster, or make it so he takes less damage when he's teleporting. I dunno.
>>
>>378533270
>The problem with this is that it just doesn't work that way. That kind of play requires set up. In Overwatch most stuff gets done after teamkills or near team kills where everyone is running back together. It also means if Reaper is off hiding behind a wall that's one less body on the point.

This is the biggest problem with OW in general: the maps do not accommodate set-up time, the game play does not accommodate leaving your large fucking group for anything but flanking and immediately ulting then returning to your group.

Rather than having the distance between the point be covered by many different directions to access it, you have one linear path with a few smaller paths that join back with the linear path along the way or directly onto the point.

You cannot have your team come from both directions in the majority of the maps, literally the only viable tactic is to run in as a big group and hope your comp is stronger than theirs and your players actually know how to play whatsoever.

Another thing is that most heroes are overly weak to anything that's not 1v1.

Shields, barriers, and armor are the biggest problems of all in terms of combat; they do not need to exist and are a bad part of gameplay.
Tanks should use their bodies to tank period, there should never be an instance where damage is negated without a healer present.

It's the same casual design as weapons becoming inaccurate without recoil since too many people are poor at controlling recoil or understanding how to compensate for it to get better aim. So they just make everyone have bad aim artificially so retarded opie fucks don't feel bad about being shit and not buy their game.
>>
>>378544880

If they wanted to make Reaper an ambush character they would have given him faster mobility so he can get places fast in order to ambush. "B-b-but the teleport!" That teleport is slow as shit and he screams like a retard when he does it, so the entire enemy team now knows what to look for. Like that shit is so loud sometimes I teleport 2 feet away just because I know the enemy will hear it and I hope it makes them psychologically unnerved and try to look for me behind them. If they didn't want him to be all tankbuster all the time they should have given his shots a tighter grouping, because all you can actually hit with those guns are Torbjorn and tanks unless you are practically kissing the enemy.

Reaper is literally the least picked character in comp, behind even meme queens like Orisa and Sombra whose whole thing is being the character nobody picks. Fuck, I would settle for him silently teleporting, and having the same footstep sound as the enemy's teammates.
>>
>>378521935
Wrong.
>1. Cease your resistance
>2. You're powered up
>3. ???
>4. Mow down everyone in the game like the god you are.png
>>
Orisa has grown on me, but I wish that if they had made her gun weaker they could have at least made the bullet velocity better in response or the grouping tighter or you could move normal speed while shooting. It always was like dogshit even if you led your shots, but the power was OK. Now it doesn't have that. Or give me 1 second less cooldown on the gravity ball or make it move faster? Something.

Right now her entire kit basically feels like it could be good,almost.
>>
Orisa is a game changer on Ilios
>>
>>378546408
I'd be happy with just removing the delay on the exit of the teleport. Keep the startup so he cant just escape for free, but make it so he's not a sitting duck when he actually moves.
>>
>>378547891
I can never get people off the map.

They always just narrowly hit the edge.
>>
>>378547987

All I know is his teleport needs something. It's just so incredibly underwhelming. Slow startup, slow recovery, he announces it like it's an ult, and it has a huge cooldown too. Just ridiculous. I've started to believe that maybe Reaper is a joke character and they want him to be bad on purpose.
>>
>>378548164
I'll give Blizzard some credit though. Making his shift reload was a really good buff. Not really enough to make a big difference but it helps.
>>
>>378524396
Right, and the second that McCree becomes even a little bit better than Soldier again, Soldier usage will fall of the face of the earth and McCree usage will skyrocket again. There is no in between for those two.
>>
File: 149.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
149.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>378521935

hey people, any freeweekeners here?

For some odd reason i still can play OW, i don't know why
>>
>>378522865
Soldier has no weaknesses. He excels in close range, long range, pure damage, helix rockets so you can shoot at floor to quickly deal with Tracer, AOE heal to survive basically every 1v1 encounter.

He used to be a balanced jack of all trades but then they made him best at everything just by making his primary fire retarded.
>>
>>378533904
Proto-D.Va I think.
>>
>>378543562
>everyone agreed that soldier was an easier, worse McCree.
And this was fine, why did they buff him so hard? Mercy is an easier worse Ana and everyone thinks that's fine. Soldier never was useless, he was exactly where a low difficulty hero should be.
>>
>>378536943
What about Symmetra?
>>
>>378550357

She's Indian.
>>
>>378550612
And?
>>
>>378550925
it's the designated shitting street meme he's probably going to reference
>>
>>378521935
maybe its cause im new to the game, but she seems kinda op for controlling points as long as the rest of your team isnt a bunch of idiots
>>
>>378537735
I feel like blizzard has a plan here, but it's all conjecture based on Kaplan's constant acknowledgement that 'something' is coming: The next time each event rolls around (Halloween, Christmas, Chinese New Year) all the old skins for that event will return with a slashed price, but they'll add new skins that cost 3000.
>>
>>378521935
she will find her place eventually, sombra is somewhat picked on assault maps/hybrid maps and she was/is considered trash.
>>
I've pushed well with Orisa by shooting the shield gradually further upwards while my team guarded my flank and bombarded the enemy with Junkrat nades or Pharah shit since Bastion can only focus one of us at once. I've also done work with her shield, ult, and pull defending points. But yeah, everything she has feels like it should be a bit better. The gun pumps out a ton of shots but that's all it has. The pull is very hard to use and could stand to be more forgiving. The shield is not bad although I wish it were a bit taller. Fortify has its uses but it'd be nice if it increased my movement speed a bit too.
>>
>>378550925

She doesn't wash her hands or anything else for that matter.
>>
File: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
Can you really blame Blizzard?
I mean this is they had to work with...
>>
>>378549878
>He excels in close range
Every single tank, McCree, Tracer and even Reaper who's the worst character in the game is better. Heck perhaps even Pharah exploding in your face in tight corridors does job better.

>long range
Dude please, I want to see you sniping that Pharah or Widow from the other side of the map.

>pure damage
He lacks burst but is good at sustained dps. Which is where the problem lies because 2 other heroes that have good dps are junkrat and bastion.

>helix rockets
You ain't hitting those at medium range against moving enemy unless they didn't see you. One of the slowest projectiles in the game at huge cooldown.

>AOE heal
Sure it helps but that's not 1v1 game and that flimsy heal gets outdps'd by tesla coil. He also anchors himself to that area if he wants to get healed so he's easier to shoot.
>>
Where is my straight damage melee character
>>
>>378552684
Reaper
>>
File: ausfag btfo.png (250KB, 392x397px) Image search: [Google]
ausfag btfo.png
250KB, 392x397px
>>378525597

>resort
>frottage

never change phoneposters, i kek hard each and every time at your failures
>>
>>378552459
doesn't the healing aura outheal Winstons gun?
>>
>>378553214
nope, 40 hps and winston does 60.
>>
>>378552338
Niggers are bad but don't compare them to abbos. They're on a completely different level
>>
>>378552459
>Every single tank, McCree, Tracer and even Reaper who's the worst character in the game is better. Heck perhaps even Pharah exploding in your face in tight corridors does job better.
He does better damage than all of those at close range provided you can track well. Maybe Reaper outdamages him at optimal conditions but he's bad in all other aspects so whatever.

>Dude please, I want to see you sniping that Pharah or Widow from the other side of the map.
Have you never played him? Soldier can tap fire on Widow on the other side of Ilios Ruins and shave off half her health in half a second. This was one thing he had over McCree back when he was "inferior hitscan", then they nerfed his tap fire, but they fixed it again.

>He lacks burst but is good at sustained dps. Which is where the problem lies because 2 other heroes that have good dps are junkrat and bastion.
Land headshots and you have plenty of burst

>You ain't hitting those at medium range against moving enemy unless they didn't see you. One of the slowest projectiles in the game at huge cooldown.
They're about as fast as Pharah's rockets, and most Soldier's use it for close range engagements anyway for burst damage so they can spray randomly after and secure a kill.

>Sure it helps but that's not 1v1 game and that flimsy heal gets outdps'd by tesla coil. He also anchors himself to that area if he wants to get healed so he's easier to shoot.
Soldier ideally wants high ground, in which case he will usually only encounter 1v1 battles unless the entire enemy team dives him. It's not even bad heals, it's 10 more hp/s than Zen's orbs. It nearly negates winston's tesla, at least plenty to give him enough time to kill the monkey.

It just made more sense to have McCree being the stronger hitscan, considering Soldier is way more forgiving and has a lot more utility than McCree. Before you had McCree if you felt like a good shot and wanted pure damage, but Soldier for some mobility and emergency heals.
>>
>>378521935
Unlike a lot of people here I like her design, but her skill set is very forgettable. Still enjoy playing her tho
>>
Her hitbox is DVa big, could she at least get 500 health?
>>
>>378554725
>Soldier can tap fire on Widow on the other side of Ilios Ruins
>Land headshots and you have plenty of burst
You see about those 2 points... If we say that they both consistently land headshots at that distance Soldier stands no chance.
Saying that Soldier has a lot of burst is like saying that Reaper is OP because he oneshots people at ideal conditions, both of which are hard to met.
Problem with McCree wasn't that he was better than Soldier at everything which he was btw which is why nobody played 76. Problem lied with that McCree had no clear niche and was best at everything. Mid range? 2-shots people when Soldier has to spend like 3 seconds at the very least if everything lands. Short range? Better Reaper with built-in hard CC that Fanned the Hammer for 6 gorillion dmg. At long distances he was basically better widow because of no fall-off damage. Easier to play, didn't have to slow himself to land hits and still 2 shot people.
>>
>>378521935
I started giving Orissa a second chance because of these threads. She's uninspired and mediocre all around design-wise but gameplay-wise she's solid
>>
File: enjoyingOW.jpg (20KB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
enjoyingOW.jpg
20KB, 400x216px
This is what every single match since season end has been like for me.
>>
>>378558708

What do you mean design wise? You mean her kit? I think her character design is ok but her personality is basically the same "naive and cute girl" schtick as Mei. Only Mei is cuter. So what does Orisa offer? Robot horse pussy?
>>
>>378530905
That big orange robot is still cool as fuck.
>>
File: 1492818806492.jpg (28KB, 246x290px) Image search: [Google]
1492818806492.jpg
28KB, 246x290px
>>378558813
>Taking overwatch this seriously
Fucking hell, Anon.
That's pathetic.
>>
File: 1280518560420.jpg (4KB, 145x130px) Image search: [Google]
1280518560420.jpg
4KB, 145x130px
>>378539673
>wanting more Blizzard lore

Have you learned nothing from Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft?
>>
I like the idea actually, the gun is fun, the barrier is useful, the fortify thing is... well.. it isn't useless

The ult is about as ho-hum as it gets though.

I like her skins, her story, while vanilla, is ok.
>>
>>378559081
It takes about 5 seconds of time to block all of these, wow such effort.
>>
>>378559628
Everything about your post screams "hello I'm 12 and fresh from reddit".
>>
>>378559723

You're just buttmad that nobody cares about TF2 anymore.
>>
>>378559628
>playing OW on PS4
>hype it up like a legit Blizzdrone
>Hanzo main
>doesn't play anything else online

Amazing.
>>
I wouldn't mind Orisa's lackluster kit if her ult was at least sexy, but it's not. They should buff the bongo so when she slams it down it blows everyone within 13 meters back like they got slapped with Lucio RMB and all your teammates in the radius get a temporary attack boost without having to be hooked to the shit and in line of sight.
>>
>>378522186
This, her entire role is to be a distraction while your teammates have all the fun. If she was a hitscan she would at least be able to protect her healers, right now she's just a mix between a traffic cone and a archery target. .
>>
>>378540146

Because short term profits > long term profits, duh.

And where did you ever get the idea that Blizzard gives a single iota of shit about maintaining a healthy community? They want to squeeze every penny they can out of these casual retards who will happily praise every act of unabashed kikery they make, they're not gonna waste time with the small handful of people who don't want to deal with them anymore.
>>
>>378530849
>11 damage per hit
>"satisfying"

It's one of the least rewarding, and most difficult to land, projectiles in the game. Reinhart does better ranged DPS with his fucking E.
>>
>>378560015
I've never played TF2 in my entire life, how about that?
>>
>>378561220

This.
At least make it powerful.
At least give her higher RPM.
At least give her more bullet speed.
At least make it hitscan.
SOMETHING.
>>
File: 521485485.jpg (69KB, 909x684px) Image search: [Google]
521485485.jpg
69KB, 909x684px
>>378559628
fucking kek this post
>>
>>378539673

I have to say that the "lore" of Overwatch is some of the most pointless window dressing I've ever seen on a game. Its a ramshackle, incoherent mess that has less than zero bearing on the game its supposedly for, the vast majority of it isn't even in the game to begin with. I can't believe anybody actually cares about it to begin with aside from helping them better masturbate to their waifu/husbando character.

Also, did people ever figure out the actual timeline on the series of events that take place leading up to the current state the game supposedly takes place in? Because last I remember the years and character ages made absolutely no sense.
>>
>>378561987

All I know is robots are evil.
>>
File: 1485751714165.gif (3MB, 348x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485751714165.gif
3MB, 348x384px
>>378543720
>tfw you love horse-shit freckles
>no horse-shit freckled Irish waifu in Overwatch

Now I'm sad...
>>
>>378521935

not cute enough
>>
>>378558813
You're probably the type of fucker who insta locks what he wants to play in Comp and ruins the game for the rest of us.
>>
>the only playable characters are the ones that blizzard copied from other games
>each new original character shows just how creatively bankrupt blizzard are
>all the good abilities are from dota and now they have run out of interesting ones that work in an fps so they just rehash stuff that is 'situational'
>>
>>378521935
I was thinking the other day
Why does Orisa have an accent?
She's a robot, it's not like she learned English as a second language like a person does. She should just have like a language module. So why does she speak in an African accent instead of Received Pronunciation or General American?
>>
>>378530905
>I assume things so I can be angry about retarded shit

And you people claim the SJWs are the master of doing that. Absolutely no evidence or anything from the dev team about it and here you are saying it like it's gospel so you can scream about "DIVERSITY IS EVIL WHITE GENOCIDE ARGH!!". Sad thing is there's people in the Overwatch general doing the exact same shit as you, hell you may be the same person.
>>
>>378559064
That's the original design for Reinhardt. He was going to be from Numbani.
>>
>no SFM rips (can kind of understand, rigging a quadraped might be tough)
>very little porn
>about a fourth of it features the little sheboon that built her

It's like you are given the perfect steak then you just take a big steaming shit on it. I get a feeling that from now on it's going to be the same 3D Mercy blowjobs and terrible tumblr homo shipping art.
>>
File: 1494891368834.jpg (9KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494891368834.jpg
9KB, 285x200px
>>378521935
And nigger to boot
>>
>>378521935
>balance discussions about Overwatch
>on /v/ instead of /vg/
>>
File: donald boner3.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
donald boner3.gif
565KB, 367x265px
>>378536943
You sir are my nigga and your picture gave me a boner.
>>
>>378562583
>le clock-kid by we're a diverse company for real guys owned by a Jew didn't have any kind of superficial bias behind their creation
>>
>>378561220
>>378561483
What are you on about? She can do plenty of damage. In fact, I'm expecting her to get a damage nerf soon.
>>
I don't understand why Reaper doesn't have a real way to close distance. Every other close range character has some kind of gap closer. They could, at the very least, make Reaper move as fast as Genji and Tracer by default.
>>
>>378562721
Mercy and blowjobs are two things I really like but

SFM is total garbage
>>
>>378562949
say goodbye to your boner
>>
>>378521935
>Hero no one asked for
The only hero people have been asking for is Doomfist yet they gave us Ana and Sombra too.

>Boring to play against
>Boring to play as
Opinions.

Halt! is a fun and useful ability, Supercharger can turn a fight very quickly, and being able to place a barrier anywhere is really useful. The main problem is her unique ability Fortify is barebones and really needs to be changed and buffed so it's her main ability.

>Basically a worse Reinhardt
All tanks are a worse Reinhardt, they design the game around him.

>The most uninteresting ultimate in the entire game
Things don't need to eb flashy and epic to be useful.

>Came out of nowhere with little fanfare
After Sombra's debacle it's understandable Blzizard went back to Ana's low-key style of announcing.

>No connection to the other heroes
Mei has no connection to any of the other characters either.

>Nearly 2 months later and she's still unpopular
People like he, they hate how Blizzard made her useless.

>Isn't Doomfist
Get over it already.
>>
>>378563143
>I see conspiracies in everything lol jews rule world white genocide sjws everywhere viode games training non-whites to rise up and destroy god's chosen color mommy mommy
>>
>>378563378
>has to contest every single issue
This is how people can tell you're a Blizzdrone on the defensive.
>>
>>378563378
Winston is better than Rein and has been for over a month now. Pretty much since they buffed his barrier.
>>
>>378533904
I dont know if it was what eventually became DVa, she was a fairly large doc Oc in that she had 4 huge legs that carried her around in the concept art. I would imagine she was just too big for the maps to actually function.
>>
File: 1496137275047.png (130KB, 450x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496137275047.png
130KB, 450x900px
>>378563590
Kaplan is a Jewish surname
>>
>>378563615
>you're only allowed to disagree with a certain number of things

>>378563740
Wisnton is a dive tank, he's good at that. However he is not good at doing Rein's job, which is the other 95% of what tanks do in Overwatch.
>>
>>378563218
>expecting
wow, a psychic
>>
I recommend moving behind my barrier!
>>
>>378563864
Putting words in people's mouths is also a sign of over-defensiveness, you're weak.
>>
>Play Orisa
>Just stand on the point and looks dangerous
>Barrier + Armor + Ana means I never fucking die and I just use my Alt Fire and keep shooting until we win the engagement or everyone on my team dies before me.
>>
>>378563789
Does he follow orders from the Pope or the Lizard Men from Ummos? When does the Jewish Uprising to empower all the non-whites with voodoo hoodoo and erase the pale people begin? Bet he's terrified of ovens too, ha ha.

>>378563943
>you contested all the points, that means you're a shill
>if you had not contested all the points you would not be a shill

It's not putting word sin mouths when it's the truth.
>>
File: IMG_2115.jpg (356KB, 1280x1047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
356KB, 1280x1047px
>>378562721
not only that, but can you imagine the eyes? when you're used to Orisa constantly adjusting and shifting her eyes, it's gonna look weird when they're locked in one particular emotion

that's all assuming that it'd be too complicated to animate eyes, though
>>
>>378559628
how old are you out of interest?
>>
>>378564231
Eh I'd imagine the eye lids would just be flexes. Would be a bitch to animate, but it's sfm, so whatever, you signed up to get assraped.
>>
>tfw just got Hanzo's anniversary skin and one of Symmetra's skins
REEEEEE

I JUST WANT D.VA'S AND GENJI'S
>>
I really like her after her most recent buff and this was added in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mwAteZsc_w

All they need to do is increase the travel speed of her gun and she'll be a fine Reinhardt alternative.
>>
Orisa buffs

-100 Shield added to health
-Fortify:
*is now on a resource meter like Self-Repair and Defensive Matrix, 5 second total duration
*blocks headshot bonus damage
*(optional) repairs her for 40 health per second

There, now she can actually survive shit.
>>
I don't play OW so I'm wondering do they incorporate her loli creator into the actual game in any way? I find it so weird its like they aren't related at all.
>>
>>378564768
>barrier cooldown at 8 seconds
>a buff

It didn't do shit to help her, the cooldown was the only thing that wasn't a problem. If Jeff and Geoff really want her to be Reinhardt 2.0 the barrier needs more HP, something like 1500 or 1800. As it is it pops nearly as fast as Winston's.
>>
>>378564986
just with sprays and voice lines she is mentioned.
>>
>>378564986
they haven't and never will, they don't want kids on the battlefield, because god forbid diversity: the game gets into any controversy
>>
>>378564751
>tfw got Dva's twice
fuck. and I dont even like it, I use the cop instead.
>>
File: IMG_2119.jpg (438KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2119.jpg
438KB, 1200x900px
>>378563929
you're supposed to start with the beginning piece pal

>>378564916
make that 100 shield 100 armor and it'll sound like something Blizzard would do

>if everything has a meter like Dvas defense matrix then it'd be good
it's true but unbalanced as shit in some cases, I want to see Orisa thrive but not by being a total cunt with her fortify ability

>>378564986
she refers to her every once in a while in voice lines n shit, but Efi is basically a background character in the lore while Orisa is the main focus

sorry if you wanted to blast a little girls face in the least fun way possible
>>
>>378564986
I like Orisa but:

>could've gotten a badass African techno-warrior who fights with advanced African weaponry or some shit
>just got a cool-looking robot instead with a moveset that isn't the most creative or inspired

Kind of a missed opportunity imo
>>
>>378565334
>Implying it's not because SFM exists
>>
>>378550046
Because "muh esports"
>>
>>378548749
Surprisingly, only a few characters have that kind of relationship where one is doing the exact same thing as the other, just better.

>Soldier and McCree
>Roadhog and Reaper
>Reinhardt and Orisa

Even the supports get pretty balanced usage. Reaper though seems like kind of a nightmare right now. His kit is perfectly attuned to his playstyle more so than most heroes in the game, so there isn't much short of a rework that could take him out of Roadhog's shadow.
>>
>>378565435

They were likely afraid of the raaaayyycis backlash that would occur from making some kind of futuristic afro-spearchucker. You know there would have been one.
>>
>>378565334
>>378565391

But the violence is so cartoony I don't get what would be the problem.
>>
>try to play healer
>it's awful

Love the game but people who main healers have issues.
>>
>>378564214
Sounds like you have both the logical problems of being a loyal consumer and being a mentally retarded goy. Sorry you'll never make it even online.
>>
The recent buff on Orisa is huge, she can block more damage than any other tank in a pretty decent sized area.

She requires coordination which any gold/plat retards on here are not capable of unfortunately.
>>
>>378565905
But that's exactly the sort of shit that I've always wanted to see.

Also,
>Do well in match
>get disconnected

IS IT THE GAME OR MY FUCKING CONNECTION? FFS THIS HAS HAPPENED LIKE 5 TIMES WITHIN THE PAST HOUR I'M SO MAD
>>
>>378566117
the violence is cartoony but characters still keel over with a dying breath/shout, which probably means that Blizzard would feel like they'd be in hot water for letting you wreck a little girl with a couple gun shots
>>
>>378566203
Shes basically the tank version of Bastion, you pretty much have to mold the team around her to be useful, which is great and all but like you said, these cunts just lock gengu and run with that.
>>
>>378521935
I really like her on defending the cart, she can; watch over the back line characters, survive ultimates, constantly do damage, contest the ponint.

use her on defence on Numbani and the opponent will be hard pressed to get the first capture point
>>
>>378566297
if it was comp your team probably got ddosed, it happens alot
>>
>>378563864
Orissa is the only hero who seems to be designed to do Rein's job though. Hog and Zarya protect their team by zoning and by punishing players who are out of position.
>>
>>378566930

Seriously?
>>
File: 1494092109150.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494092109150.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>378566203
Yeah her pull is extremely fucking obnoxious too, I've played against some coordinated groups that were constantly just focusing on whatever Orisa yanked and it was a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>378565334
>I want to kill children!

Seriosuly, do you people even think before you start raging about things?
>>
>>378567086
yes, seriously.
>>
I'm happy we got a new robot but yeah she's pretty eh
>>
>>378565390
I'm so fucking mad.

Got Bastion's as well. I keep on getting skins for like every character BUT the ones that I actually use. Except for Lucio, I got his anniversary skin somehow.
>>
>>378566938
>in a team battle
>Hog has enough HP to poke his body out, chain someone in the crowd, one shot them/screw them over by unleashing the teams collective dicks down their throat and then back off to heal
wew
>>
>>378559628
I'm sad this man was bullied. Sucks that having fun with video games is a reason to be made fun of here haha
>>
>>378566938
And they purposefully made her shit so that Jeff and Geoff's favorite characters aren't threatened by her. For fuck's sake, they claimed her gun is "too powerful" and made her incapable of killing anyone under the guise of "Well she can drop a shit barrier every 8 seconds now that makes her offense too good!".
>>
>>378567328

I got three anniversary skins.
It was Hanzo's, all three times. Do you know how that makes me feel?
>>
>>378567328
Lucio was the one I wanted the most so I just bought it.
I hope I can get Kamen Rider Genji at least.
>>
>>378567485
>have 3000 credits
>buy hanzo's skin
>play qp and level up
>open box
>get hanzo's skin
Don't worry! heres 200 credits!
>>
>>378521935
>isn't Doomfist

Why do you think Doomfist will be any better? He's being made by the same company that made Orisa.
>>
>>378567843
doomfist isn't an omnic
>>
>>378566930
How do people go through the effort of ruining their connection to the game because they are losing?Doesn't it make more sense to just play another round instead of going through that shit.
>>
>>378521935
I actually like playing her.
>>
>>378567108
noice
>>
>>378529070
if you git gud at widow like i have been attempting. widow is a very powerful hero. shit body shots still take a good chunk out of someones health. land a headshot on anyone but a tank they just die. was in qp the otherday after playing her for days trying to improve my game on her. I carried the group cuz the enemy team kept trickling in and one by one they fell to my shots and i focused rocket bitch every time she made her presence known.
>>
>>378567618
>Buying skins before the last day of event
you earned this
>>
>>378530295
bruh widows ult is basicly cheating on other shooter games. they call it wall hacking.
>>
File: orisa pants.png (162KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
orisa pants.png
162KB, 500x346px
>>378521935
she's super meta on pit dump cheese maps, at least. i see an orisa most of the time on well and sanctum
>>
>>378568695
her, hanzo, and other heroes that require skill are good to learn, because it always feels good when you beat a full meta team
>>
File: 1495861501297.png (87KB, 274x304px) Image search: [Google]
1495861501297.png
87KB, 274x304px
How are drop rates in this game so fucked? 90% of the time I get three grays and a single blue, most of which are duplicates.
>>
>>378569978
That's pretty much it

every once in a while I get a legendary spree, but it rarely amounts to anything good
>>
>>378522316
>As if anyone had asked for Sombra or Ana
they LITERALLY DID

personally though I asked for orisa
>robot
>centaur
>beetle related skins
>CUTE
>can shield the team while also dealing damage
I wanted all of these things
>>
>>378568895
Soldier 76's ultimate is a literal aimbot hack, and Blizzard bans people for using those.

>>378570159
People were asking for a granny who throws Jarate bottles with 4 different effects in one and a teleporting hacker who can't kill anyone to save her life?
>>
>>378558813
why did you block me faggot
>>
When are the license going to expire for free players? I just did a quick play but I never bought the game
>>
>>378570868
>People were asking for a granny who throws Jarate bottles with 4 different effects in one and a teleporting hacker who can't kill anyone to save her life?

Yes.
>>
>>378571125
Link me these people who were asking for things like that before we knew about Ana and Sombra.
>>
>>378570868
>people asking for a sexy granny who slathers you in her piss
i certainly was
>>
File: 52462464.jpg (201KB, 849x681px) Image search: [Google]
52462464.jpg
201KB, 849x681px
>tfw she will never have SFM porn
Not fair.
>>
File: 1488515097498.png (535KB, 601x579px) Image search: [Google]
1488515097498.png
535KB, 601x579px
>>378533793
>No ass
She has the objectively largest ass in the game, you blind bastard.
>>
>>378571836
>largest ass
>not MEKA
>>
>>378572163

MEKA actually has a really tiny ass. It's very topheavy.
>>
>>378571316
Post the full pic please.
>>
>>378572483
too lewd, source is r34.
>>
>>378570868
>People were asking for a granny
no, we already knew ana existed from the lore and everyone wanted to see her as a hero. Same with sombra.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.