[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 170.png (87KB, 170x463px) Image search: [Google]
170.png
87KB, 170x463px
Terrible girls for bad people with shit taste that deserve to be sad and it's good that thier dad used to hit them before he died of alcohol intake.
>>
Pic unrelated I'm assuming.
>>
>>378521431
Makoto, Futaba and Haru all fit OP's description.

Tae Takemi is best.
>>
File: 1493034873877.jpg (26KB, 300x324px) Image search: [Google]
1493034873877.jpg
26KB, 300x324px
>>378521848
But I love Haru!
>>
Why do we have to be so antagonistic about waifus?
>>
>>378522109
Because we're a bunch of insecure shitposters that need to have our opinions validated by a bunch of strangers on the internet.

This is why it's done mostly on 4chan too, cause over here everyone is "random" unless you're a namefag/tripfag, unlike in say... Neogaf where you might have to actually deal with the fact that xXxKHRox4sxXx hates your waifu.
>>
>>378522598
>xXxKHRox4sxXx
What the hell did I do?
>>
>>378521431
Threads like this are the confirmation that Persona games are in fact utter trash. There's nothing else to talk about except cringy waifu characters written by a chink virgin who has never talked to a girl in his life. Nobody cares about the game itself because its cookie cutter JRPG trash done a million times after the flat faced slit eyes learned to copy Wizardry.
>>
File: tumblr_op8q41Pdu61wo525lo3_540.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op8q41Pdu61wo525lo3_540.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
>>378521738
> "Don't mind me, I am just being worst girl and I cannonically have sex with a cat."
> "Also my S-Link is trash."
>>
>>378523010
>and I cannonically have sex with a cat
Morgana how are you even posting here, you don't have opposable thumbs?
>>
>>378522829
well, we could talk about the psychological aspects of the game, or it's criticism of japanese society as a whole.

But this is 4chan, what did you expect?
>>
>>378522109
Arguing is fun, famalam
>>
>>378521431

Someone must have suffered a lot of rejection at the hand of basics back in high school
>>
>Any Persona girl
>Good
>Any of their S-links better then each other.

Holy fuck how much of a shallow sad individual do you need to be? They respond to every single situation with the same emotions they're all the same from beginning to end but at the end its "i love you XD".

Only true virgins would think this shit is good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.