[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hol up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: havel.jpg (48KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
havel.jpg
48KB, 300x418px
So you be saying this nigga couldn't just bust down the door with that big ass club and leave nigga? like walk away from the screen nigga close your eyes nigga
>>
>>378515114
>can beat gigantic ancient superpowered dragons
>can't step over a rock or climb over anything more than shin high
>>
He's a manlet, he can't reach the handle.
>>
>see him clipping through the door
>attack him through it
>the game doesn't know what to do so it just zips him back to his starting position after every hit
>>
>>378515114
Has it ever occurred to you that Havel stayed in that tower out of loyalty to Gwyn?
>>
>A team writing
>Based Miyahacky
>>
>>378515114

>Implying that was the real havel
>>
>>378515536
Everyone gets that. The question is, why doesn't he open the fucking down to club your ass.
>>
>>378516020
i'm more curious as to why anyone had to use the door bullshit to beat him..
>>
>>378516020
"Gwyn tells me to stay in the tower so I stay in the fucking tower"
A single (albeit annoying) undead is not excuse to go against your lord and liege
>>
>>378515536
>Hollow
>Loyality
>>
File: 1379962534569.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1379962534569.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>378515114

Nigga you are bringing that kind of logic to a game where you go slay legendary monsters against all odds to open shortcut doors you could easily have opened from the side you came from just by sticking your hand through the tiny iron bars to open it from the other side.
>>
>>378516284
He may have forgotten what his reason for staying in the tower was but some things become ingrained into instinct over a long enough period.
>>
Who the fuck was the havel in ds3 then
>>
>>378515114
wtf i hate DaS now
>>
>>378516590
ds3 is literally just pandering: the game
>>
>>378516590
A Havel/dragon weebfan cosplayer
>>
>>378515114
He can't even leave when the door is open. It's a psychological thing.
>>
>>378516684

who the fuck was havel in dark souls 2 in chasm of the abyss

who the fuck was prince ricard in that one too

why did the four great ones drop dark souls 1 boss souls on ng+

why was ornstein in heide's

why were people okay with heides but not anor londo
>>
>>378517664
>why was ornstein in heide's
It was obviously a Sunday you heathen
>>
>>378515536
Lore fags Reeeeeee
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.