[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruin this game for me, /v

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: eft.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eft.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
Ruin this game for me, /v
>>
>Free
>To
>Play
>>
>>378514603
Do you have even a single fact to back that up?
>>
That viewmodel fov is fucking ridiculous. The stock of that guy's gun is also clipping into his chest and it's making me laugh harder than it should.
>>
>>378514778
No, actually I went to the official page and saw it is buy to play.

You got me this time fucker.
>>
>>378514918
>alpha screenshot
Looks alright to me, senpai
>>
>chromatic aberration
>>
>>378514558
It looks like shit and the devs shilled the fuck out of this game a long time ago stating its like stalker. The the gameplay video released and it was total fucking garbage.

Watch somebody from the community defend the game by replying to me telling me how I'm ignorant because that's what happens 100% of the time.
>>
>Looting game where you loot stuff just to be able to loot more stuff to able to loot more stuff to be able to loot more stuff...
>>
Why would I? It's a solid tactical fps/looting game and free roam will make it better, price is too high but it's made by slavs so whatever
>>
>>378519442
This.

I'm gonna hold my judgment until it gets closer to release, and I'm sure as hell not paying for the alpha, but so far it looks like its shaping up nicely.

It's never too late to cock it up though, so we'll see.
>>
>chromatic diarrhea
>bloom and blur
>noise

farewell retinas
>>
>>378514558
Frankie plays it so you KNOW the anti-cheat is broken
>>
>>378514558
one word
>Survarium

that should be everything you need to know the moment you start looking forward to this project

>mutiplayer
>promised "exploration mode" will NEVER arrive
>claim to be remnants of STALKER dev team
>cash shop
>>
>>378520968
Different devs with a proven track record of decent games, there is no cash shop, there is a single dev from STALKER and that is acknowledged on the FAQ page, nothing wrong with multiplayer as there's also an offline mode.

Got anything else?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.