[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that I can go VERY fast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: nicsan.png (41KB, 773x536px) Image search: [Google]
nicsan.png
41KB, 773x536px
What are some games that I can go VERY fast?
>>
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure
>>
MK8 Deluxe 200cc
grand prix evolution
>>
>>378511173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q70m1-vO11I

Racing games obviously, futuristic ones or classic like NFS and Burnout.
>>
>>378511173
big rigs
>>
Burnout 3
Starwars episode 1 racer
Fzero GX
Warframe if you're not a scrub
Ace combat series
>>
Extreme G 3
>>
>>378511173
Final Fantasy 12 IZJS

Zodiac edition soon brother.
>>
Midnight Club 3
>>
Morrowind.

Entry tier: picking steed and leveling up speed every level

Mid tier: Boots of blinding speed

God Tier: Custom spell and equipment that boost your speed so high that you clip through walls and raises your jump so high you can jump across the entire island
>>
>>378512201
Elder god tier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRTUReLBWHA
>>
>>378511173
Crush Crush after enough resets
>>
>>378512674
noice
>>
Baldur's Gate II is the worst racing game I have ever played

First off, the acceleration is clunky and unrealistic. When you hold down the mouse/accelerate button to reach the maximum speed, this speed is actually reached within the very first second of acceleration. And then when you stop holding down the mouse/accelerate button, you come to an almost instantaneous stop. This game is probably the first racing game that I've seen that lacks simple graded acceleration/deceleration physics.

In addition to that, and if that wasn't bad enough, no matter which character/vehicle you use, the speeds are identical across the board. Now, this might have been acceptable in some older games, but racing games these days make use of different vehicles with varying strengths and weaknesses. This adds a bit of depth to the game and forces you to adapt to different tracks based on the vehicle that you're using. Not so in Baldur's Gate. Here, every character/vehicle is identical to the other and choosing one comes down to merely an aesthetic preference.

The game is also an example of how innovation can go bad. The track design, while undeniably innovative, is also the worst that I've seen in any game. The tracks are riddled with really annoying s--t tacked on for the sake of being the first game to implement the gimmick. Case in point: track obstacles that range from obtrusive foliage and buildings, to annoying NPC magicians (yes, f-----g magicians) that throw s--t at you in order to distract you. The tracks are also convoluted to the point of being more like mazes than anything else, and the twists and turns of the tracks can sometimes be so abrupt as to come to a f-----g 90 degree angle.

I haven't played the first one, but if Baldur's Gate II is any indication, this is one racing series to stay the f--- away from.
>>
BallisticNG, it's free on Steam.
>>
MMZ
dashing all the time
>>
>>378511173
Super meatboy if you haven't played it yet
>>
File: 1495367086412.png (265KB, 618x298px) Image search: [Google]
1495367086412.png
265KB, 618x298px
>>378511694
Throws it in reverse
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.