[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ says a game is good >it's not what's her name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (39KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
39KB, 460x215px
>/v/ says a game is good
>it's not

what's her name?
>>
>>378510248
Pic unrelated
>>
>>378510248
Your favorite one
>>
Alien Isolation

You faggots are crazy
>>
>>378510358
I actually can agree with this one. It wasnt a bad game, just nothing special.
>>
>>378510248
Planescape Torment

western RPGs in general are too much overrated
>>
>>378510289
>trial-and-error and softlocking: the game
>>
>>
Every game ever released.
>>
>>378510248
>/v/
>saying a game is good
I don't know which /v/ you've been browsing.
>>
>>378510358
>Internally rendered at shit details and 720p resolution upscaled to my huge monitor, and THEN gets Anti Aliasing applied.

This alone made me uninstall. I'm not a graphics whore but this game looked like a fucking disaster on my monitor. Dumb fucking console ports.
>>
>>378510419
Comlare it with the other alien games, and it is something special, it captured the feel of the movies more or less, and the xenomorphs are actually scary, unlike the other games where you can shoot them dead.
>>
>>378511603
>softlocking
>la-mulana
(you)
>>
>>378513595
>get into area
>can't get out
>reset
>get into area
>save
>can't get out
>restart from scratch
>>
probably most of platnium games except for MGR
>>
>>378513758
You literally cannot softlock in La-Mulana, anon. You can only lock yourself out of two whole items in the entire game, in fact.
>>
>>378513758
you missed the holy grail
>>
>>378513758
>he didn't get the grail, yet managed to get into a very specific area through a series of very specific actions
Know how I know you are copying that one shitty steam review?
>>
>>378510248
Fuck's sake, what's with la-mulana posting lately? More threads in the last week than during the whole last year. I swear, a few more dozens and newfags will be screaming how '/v/ always hated La-Mulana!'.
>>
File: d44m.jpg (170KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
d44m.jpg
170KB, 800x800px
>/v/eddit will defend this pile of shit
>>
>>378514303
It's on sale.
>>
>La Mulana 2 never

Feels dancingman
>>
File: Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg (35KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg
35KB, 300x424px
>>378514551

And on a similar note this. It's a very mediocre shooter that is painfully pretentious. I actually wondered if it was supposed to be satire for a while because it was so obnoxious but no, it's just genuinely pretentious trash.
>>
>>378517654
prentetious how? satire of what?
>>
Every souls and souls-like, every metroidvania and every Japanese game that prominently features women's behinds
>>
>>378517710

All the pretentious imagery and "soldier with the heart of a poet" crap.

It was so ridiculous I thought it was deliberately satirizing stuff like The Thin Red Line but I quickly realized what it was actually doing was just being a pale imitation of that in between the over the top action gore-fest that was the rest of the game.

It reminds me a lot of Nolan's Batman movies. It's dumb shit but it's just pretentious enough for pseudo-intellectual twats to trick themselves into thinking it's more than dumb shit.
>>
>>378513891
for all we know he could be that exact retard from steam
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.