[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you be getting Arms? Does it look good to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ARMS.png (263KB, 300x486px) Image search: [Google]
ARMS.png
263KB, 300x486px
Will you be getting Arms? Does it look good to you?
>>
no, no
>>
File: arms.png (314KB, 848x1140px) Image search: [Google]
arms.png
314KB, 848x1140px
>>378510105
I'm not sure, it looks polished but don't know if it's worth $50. I took a screencap of all of the arms in the direct and organized them by type and element, and there aren't very many. There's three arms for each character, and only one out of every six arms is unique. It also seems that you have to unlock each arm for each fighter aside from the three each fighter comes with, which means grinding at least 270 arms just to have all of them for every character (not including the "free dlc" characters or arms). I'll probably have my mind made up by the time it comes out, but I'm waiting for the next testpunch and E3 to make any real decision on it.

Here's the image I mentioned. Clearly there's a lot of blank space, and the "blind" ability is only ever utilized once.
>>
Yeah. My inner jew wants me to get the cheaper physical copy, but I don't want to have to swap games 20 times a day.
>>
It looks like a must buy when it hits 20 dollars. I'm still waiting to get a Switch till Xenoblade Chronicles 2 releases.
>>
>>378510105
>requires you to either pay for multiplayer or pay for another 80$ pair of controller
Probably worth 20$, definitely not getting it at release
>>
>>378510831
Aren't they restricting what arms you can use in ranked anyway?

Makes the 4 bigillion arms a bit pointless
>>
no
no
>>
>>378512397
It's probably do people can't complain about the lack of single player content.
>grinding for cosmetics is now considered "content"
What a dark timeline
>>
>>378512397
Each arm+element combination is unique to a fighter, so their signature arm sets are unique to an extent.
>>
It's not worth $60. Maybe if the price is lowered significantly.
>>
>>378512582
>now
>>
>>378510105
I enjoyed the test over the weekend.
Played as Ninjara

I had a friend over so we joined the lobby as 2 player and did 4 sessions of it.

It was fun and I had like an 80% win rate.

Really enjoyed vball.
Hated free for all fights because they were pretty unbalanced.

Probably won't buy it as I'd get board unless playing 2P online again.
>>
it's gonna be the next overwatch killer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.