[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE THE GREEN LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0993.jpg (47KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
47KB, 800x450px
DUDE

THE GREEN LMAO
>>
>>378508441
What is this? The mummy
>>
>>378508441
But Swamp Thing is actually a pretty cool comic book series.
>>
File: 1470082647833.jpg (35KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1470082647833.jpg
35KB, 600x339px
>is literally the man of Poison Ivy's wettest dreams and she throws herself at him hard
>Not interested at all
>>
>>378510193
Swamp Thing is already taken, though.
>>
>>378508441
>>378509993
My local library had all 6 volumes of Alan Moore's run on Swamp Thing. Finished reading them a few days ago, I thought it was amazing.
>>
>>378510403
I only just recently picked up the comic too, and I loved every second of it. I was really disappointed that New 52 Swamp Thing was canceled, but I already read the best part of it.
>>
>>378510325
by? the green?
>>
>>378511336
That and Abby Arcane.
>>
File: Swamp_Thing_Alec_Holland-6.jpg (2MB, 1277x1969px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp_Thing_Alec_Holland-6.jpg
2MB, 1277x1969px
>has a practically inexhaustible number of possible addons
>doesn't even get flowers as gear
>>
>>378512181
I'm also a bit disappointed how his skin just looks like green rubber. They should have given it a more wooden or moss-like texture.
>>
I never got the whole "I am an avatar of all flora" characters. Nigga there are plants that compete with other plants, that's what your weed is named after Alan.

You don't see "safari thing" running around as an amalgamation of all animal life. Just because you all have chloroplasts don't make you buddies.
>>
>>378512512
>Nigga there are plants that compete with other plants

Alan himself commented that he thought nature was all peaceful and shit, and then he realised that the Green is just as violent as animal life, the violence just takes place at a much slower pace. He said this as he pointed out this one weed strangling another to death.

>You don't see "safari thing" running around as an amalgamation of all animal life

But there's a primal force in the DC Universe that actually connects all animal life called the Red. The one who represents it is Animal Man, I think.
>>
>>378512512
Doesn't matter. It's a sort of balance, but it still represents all plant life. Even if they kill each other. There's also the Red for animal life, the Grey for fungal, and the Black for the concept of death and decay. It's like the Speed Force. It's a concept with a form of consciousness.
>>
>>378512512
>You don't see "safari thing" running around as an amalgamation of all animal life.

How wrong you are.
>>
>>378512512
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Man
>>
>>378512181
flowers are literal plant dicks
real man plants are tree trunks
>>
File: 1490165128573.gif (2MB, 283x159px) Image search: [Google]
1490165128573.gif
2MB, 283x159px
>>378508441
>watched swamp thing cartoon as a kid
>wanted to see if they would put the toxic crusader in there as I liked that cartoon
>google toxic crusader
>not DC or marvel
>never see him in a vidya
>>
>>378508441

>Heard you guys talking about the Green.
>alright, you're not hurting the Green, see ya

Why couldn't they use him more?
>>
File: Avatar of the Corn.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
2MB, 1988x3056px
Corn Avatar skin when
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.