[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

decides the better series: Need for Speed vs Mario Kart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fbook.jpg (411KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
fbook.jpg
411KB, 1200x627px
>>
>>378502371
CTR
>>
>Nintendo got this idea, at some point, that players who sucked at games should be given unspeakable power at the crucial moments of a race. Using this power, they can disrupt all players’ fun and destroy the possibility of some players winning the race. One of these unspeakable powers is the Lightning Bolt. You can only get it if you’re in last-ish place. When you use the Lightning Bolt, it slows all of the other drivers down, making it so that everyone else playing the game is groaning through their teeth that the jerk who sucks enough to be in last place used a Lightning Bolt to ruin everyone’s fun. It’s like, in Mario Kart, if you have a Lightning Bolt, it’s already sort of a lost cause. When you use it, you’re probably thinking, “This isn’t fun if I don’t win, so I don’t want everyone else to have any fun, either.”
Meanwhile Need for Speed has that hilarious car crash mode. The winner is clear.
>>
File: MNR.jpg (393KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
MNR.jpg
393KB, 600x691px
Neither
>>
Need For Speed is like gruel. It's just always been there. The series never had any particular highs or particular lows. EA just pumps them out (nearly) every year) and enough people buy it to justify making another. No one loves Need For Speed but no one hates it.

We know EA will announce a new one at their E3 press conference this year and I can't think of a single thing they could put in the trailer that would make people say "Woah, have you seen the trailer for the new Need For Speed? It looks sick!"
>>
>>378502902
I'd like to see a classic style Need for Speed taking sports cars and driving them through great natural environments while the popo chase after you. You, your rival, and the road.
>>
>>378502902
Give it an Battlefield scale and an facelift.
>64 CARS AT ONCE
>YOU CAN RIDE ON WALLS
>TRACKS ARE IN THE SKY AND SHIT
>COMPETITIVE CRASHING MODE
>>
>>378503240

That's not a new Need For Speed. That's a new Burnout.
>>
>>378503309
Ah, shit's all the same. There's
>MARIO KART clones (CTR, Sonic shit)
>FAST racing (Fzero, Fast Racing Neo, Aya Blaze, Extreme-G)
>TRACKMANIA clones(?)
>REALISM snorefest (whatever's popular, I can't even remember their shitty names)
>DEMIREALISM "looks real but doesn't play real" (Need for Speed, Burnout, Split Second)
Racing games are all a big blur to me
>>
>>378502729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y6hogKehZE
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1024x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1024x583px
>>378502371
Sonic riders
>>
>decide the better series: Senran Kagura or Sonic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.