[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You were deafened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Vrook Lamar.jpg (13KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
Vrook Lamar.jpg
13KB, 250x357px
You were deafened
>>
>>378500006
You were a cunt
>>
>>378500006

Why was he such an asshole?
>>
>>378500006
Yeah by the terrible voice acting. Particularly that spikey head ass nigger.
>>
>>378500097
His wife died and his childhood hero tried to kill him.
>>
>>378500097

Like the other masters he knew that you were Revan but unlike the other masters he thought it was far more likely that you'd return to the dark side.
>>
File: feelcrying.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
feelcrying.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>378500006
>tfw I didn't understand this cutscene
>>
>>378500098

Bao-Dur? His voice was soothing for me.
>>
>>378500276
I can't even begin to fathom this. This happens all the time to me. Quiet, wispy voices that other people call calming literally infuriate me, nearly to the point of violence. It's so unpleasant I'm willing to hurt them to make them stop making the noise. It's really rare and only with a few certain voices, but it actually got me arrested once because I kicked the shit out of a guy at a bar for whispering to me. The point is, Bao-Dur's voice is really really fucking annoying and it almost made the game unplayable for me.
>>
>>378500526
Dude you need therapy, possibly medication
>>
>>378500526
this might come as a shock to you anon, but you might be autistic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0S0Z8lUTg&index=1&list=LLg5K1qNLpPbkOfJ4HPT0YUA

have fun
>>
>>378500780
I don't think I'm autistic, I don't know of any symptoms I display. There's nothing else that bothers me, not even similar volumes of sound. Just specifically whispering, from a certain kind of voice.

>>378500779
I've gotten therapy for depression but I don't really know how I'd talk to anyone about this in a constructive manner. What would we even talk about?
>>
>>378501054
>What would we even talk about?
How quiet, calming voices make you irrationally violent, dumbass. Start by using the game as an example.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.