[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY PAISANOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

HEY PAISANOS
>>
IT'S THE SUPER MARIO BROS SUPER SHOW
>>
DODODODODODO DOOOO
>>
Why can't there be a new Mario cartoon? There have been so many games since the SMW cartoon ended. They could do so much with it.
>>
>>378499112
Because Martinet ain't gonna voice a whole show worth of lines and Nintendo doesn't wanr anyone but Martinet being Mario.
>>
Es hora?
>>
MAMA?
>>
HEY LUGGY
>>
>>378499225
Yeah makes sense. It'd be cool if they would at least do animated specials everyone once in a while to promote new games.
>>
>>378499225
Most likely this. I mean, I'm positive Martinet would do it but I doubt Nintendo would be willing to pay him that much. Also, the canon Mario is way too happy go lucky. I'm not saying he needs some attitude or something but the cartoon Mario had spunk while the game Mario doesn't give me the same vibe. If they were to do a series of some sort, though, then the M&L RPG games would be an excellent basis for their personalities.
>>
The only good thing about that show even as a child were Fridays when they had a Zelda cartoon. The skits and Mario cartoons were always fucking retarded.
>>
>>378499112
>>378499225
>>378499663
>implying he wouldn't do it for free
they could just have martinet recording random shit from his daily life in the mario voice and it'd work, like when he went to south america with some Mario figres
>>
>>378499664
I feel the opposite. Both as a child and today, I feel like the cartoons and skits had a lot of charm behind them. The Mark Twain episode is probably my favorite for having so many stupid and nonsensical jokes. It's a lot of fun.
>>
SWING YOUR AWMS
>>
>>378499852
I doubt it but even then, don't forget the other costs of production. Of course, Martinet would be the largest budget barrier but still; it's an expensive gamble that Nintendo has no need to take.

Hilariously, SEGA took this gamble and the cartoon has be doing alright for them while the games that the cartoon was meant to promote have been doing poorly. Maybe SEGA should just become a full on publisher at this point?
>>
File: Zebra.png (11KB, 81x153px) Image search: [Google]
Zebra.png
11KB, 81x153px
I can't even look at Mario without getting depressed. Why the fuck did Ubisoft have to ruin him? It's like every shitty April Fool's joke game you hope is real, but turns out to be fake. Then fucking Rabbids Kingdom comes along, you pray it's bullshit, and lo and behold it's real.

To everyone with a favorite franchise, know this: enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't. There will always be a Ubisoft to kill it off.
>>
TAKE A STEP
AND THEN AGAIN
>>
>>378499112
Nintendo shifted gears after the N64 when it came to marketing their products.
>>
Well fuck you Luigi
>>
>>378499891
>>378501634
I felt super embarrassed that I didn't realize until I was an adult that they were just describing Mario's walk animation.
>>
>>378501671
Shame too. A cartoon is one of the best ways to market something mainly aimed at kids.
>>
>>378501539
It only has power if you give it power.
>>
Gruff New York Mario >>>>> whooping high-pitched lunatic Martinet Mario
>>
>>378502175
Martinet Mario only really works for short phrases. More than that and it get really annoying.
>>
>>378502175
I miss when mario had a gruff Brooklyn voice, it had so much character to it.
I also miss when link had pink hair
t. Dobson
(I actually do miss the Brooklyn voice,
sarcasm aside)
>>
>>378502678
Dobson doesn't actually care about Link's pink hair, he just uses it so he can go "look, see, Link didn't ALWAYS have FILTHY BLONDE FAGGOT hair"
>>
>>378498109
Loved this show
>>
>>378502996
Why the fuck does he care so much about the blonde hair anyway? Because it is different from brown? They're all different Links anyway.
>>
>>378498109
I used to record this all the fucking time. I hated how Friday they'd air the shitty Zelda show instead
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.