[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was Akechi's arc even a twist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1474179386138.png (251KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
1474179386138.png
251KB, 600x405px
Oh wow, the douchebag no one ever liked, swore to defeat you, and who literally forced his way onto your team betrayed you. Who would have thought? Adachi genuinely caught me by surprise. This I not only saw coming, but assumed would happen from the first moment I met him.

So was this even supposed to be a twist?
>>
The twist is that the Phantom Thieves weren't retarded.
>>
>>378497180
It's not. The the things that happened afterwards with the plan and the velvet room are the twist.
>>
>>378497431
That's actually kinda true. I like how it goes all Mission: Impossible / Burn Notice for that segment too.
>>
File: 1495172223957.jpg (248KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495172223957.jpg
248KB, 560x800px
Vump
>>
>>378497431
yeah this lol
>>
>>378497180
It isn't. Nigga looked fishy as fuck since the moment his design was revealed, everybody was certain he'd turn out to be, at the very least, a team-killing faggot like Ken.
>>
>>378497180
The twist is you know the twist.
>>
He should have known that some random guy bringing up pancakes to the phantom thieves then disappearing was a bit suspicious?
>>
>>378497180
It was so obvious I didn't think it was a twist.
I thought the twist was Igor being a fake
>>
>>378497180
The twist is that you're not actually dead
>>
>>378497180
The twist was that the Phantom Thieves knew about him and took him for the ruse cruise of a lifetime. You're dumb if you think Akechi being the traitor was the twist.
>>
>>378498865
>I thought the twist was Igor being a fake
That was a pretty good twist. I never saw it coming. It was also super dope how they changed the voice. Too bad the P4 VA didn't return though. The new guy doesn't sound quite right.
>>
>>378499317
>You're dumb if you think Akechi being the traitor was the twist.
No you're dumb you fucking faggot. Go fuck yourself. That's why I made the thread to ask if it was supposed to be a twist because I didn't think it was. Maybe you should have thought about that or read my post instead of fucking butt-posting me you flaming clown pie. Eat a dick. Stop flaming me. You mad? Go cry to mommy bitch.
>>
>>378499947
Too much rage for too little. Calm down fuckface.
>>
>>378497431
It must've been obvious that they knew though. Akechi dropped so many red flags to the group simply by being there. Only a complete retard wouldn't have seen this coming.
>>
>>378497180
Do you even give a shit when you spoil stuff for people, would you do this to someone in real life?
>>
>>378499674
Dude he died.
>>
>>378501403
yeah but the english guy didn't die
>>
File: [casts Agi].gif (717KB, 216x178px) Image search: [Google]
[casts Agi].gif
717KB, 216x178px
>>378501605
>dubfags
>>
>>378497180
I think the Igor twist was the best. Even though I picked up the whole "welcome, to MY velvet room" thing at the beginning
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.