[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Where the fuck is this game?
>>
The designers are stuck in the Gate of Illusion.
>>
I feel like they finished the assets two years ago and forgot they had to design puzzles.
>>
Best girl
>>
Bumpan with Mulbruk
>>
Bampo
>>
Thread is seppuku
>>
copied verbatim from my backer e-mail

We said we are not going to exhibit in BitSummit, but there was LA-MULANA2. It's not that we lied or kept it secret, it was just the game was exhibited in the KickStarter booth as an example of successful project. Since there was no one from NIGORO standing beside the game, it seems not so many people played or the booth got crowded or anything. I know, it's not the game you can have fun without an explanation.

As for the demo, we cannot have the starting position anywhere other than the entrance of Eg-Lana, "Roots of Yggdrasil" since you can only show the very beginning with the initial equipments for the explorer-type game.

As fo the development, compare to the previous alpha-build, there are many improvements since then like; the item name appears upon acquisition, enemies drop the encyclopedia chips, you can call the faries, you can talk with NPCs and such. But I still cannot show them yet. It's so frustrating!

Well, however, visiting BitSummit and playing various games maxed out my urge to show my games off, too, so I just attached the screenshots of further stages.

Still, I'm patient enough not to show the last stages though.
>>
>>378496030
nghhhhhhhhhhhh
Mah dik
>>
>>378496030

>you will never spelunk in Mulbruk's Chamber of Birth
>>
>>378497160
so it's already complete?
>>
File: lamulana2.jpg (87KB, 700x404px) Image search: [Google]
lamulana2.jpg
87KB, 700x404px
>>378500626
I don't think I'd say that. Rather, work continues apace.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.