[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 61

File: image.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
If you could remove one character who would it be and why
>>
Widowmaker because hit scan long range sniper rifle
>>
mei because "pyro but you can't play the game" is a fundamentally bad decision
>>
Shit question
Shit thread
Shit game
Shit life
>>
>>378494402
>implying anyone cares what you think
>>
myself
>>
Mei. For very obvious reasons.
>>
>>378494312
excellent game
>>
>>378494457
Shit shill response
>>
Genji

No one character deserves to have such a fucking overloaded kit complete with an "I win" button for engagements.
>>
Hanzo. All he has to do is shoot in your general direction and he gets head shots.....
>>
Honestly Winston, chain lighting is trash.
>>
Keep the MLP of video games to its specific board
>>>/trash/
>>
>>378495510
t.Genji main
>>
>>378494312
Torbjorn
Fuck turrets
Fuck Swedes

'nuff said.
>>
>>378495537
epic meme /b/ro put me in the screencap for /r/4chan XD
>>
Mei.
I can understand area denial classes like Bastion or Torb, but having stun/slow down mechanics that screech the whole game to a screeching halt is the absolute fucking worst and Mei is desighned to do nothing just that. She's not fun to play against nor is she fun to play as.

Ironically, she's the one I masturbate to the most.
>>
File: 1495890362300.jpg (47KB, 1024x607px) Image search: [Google]
1495890362300.jpg
47KB, 1024x607px
Pharah, or literally make her the TF2 Soldier so characters have a fighting chance of taking her down. There is no fucking reason that a class should be able to fly indefinitely, boost out of any and all danger with a press of a button, have no damage falloff with long range rockets while hitscan slowly chip away at her health like 10 HP at a time, and give a Mercy the ability to constantly pocket her. When a Pharah is in play the entire game changes to "Change up the entire team comp to deal with one hero". Not even Mei forces you to change all of the heroes on your team.

Even when there's a Pharah on YOUR TEAM as well it's bullshit, because then it becomes a game of Blue Plate Specialing the other Pharah and hoping to christ that they don't have a Mercy healing them constantly.
Nerf her jets so she can't spend the entire game in the air and force her to land for a second or so, meaning she can hover for long periods of time in the air and not spend the entire game out of range of every other character in the game.

Also take Sombra's ability to see low damage enemies, give it to Reaper then delete Sombra because she's useless, remove Mei, and make it so that Symmetra's primary weapon damage falls off over range.There is no fucking reason that enemies with movement options like Genji, Soldier, and Lucio should be stuck taking shitloads of damage when they're sprinting/speed boosting away.
>>
Orisa
>>
>>378496231
T. Bronze who can't aim at the large predictable movement thing in the sky
>>
>>378494312
Widowmaker or Hanzo

I'm fucking tired of retards throwing games with them
>>
File: 1470826881621.jpg (54KB, 578x508px) Image search: [Google]
1470826881621.jpg
54KB, 578x508px
>>378496418
>I'm a retard and I don't understand damage falloff

"Oh what's that speck in the distance? Oh it's Pharah! I better shoot her down with my assault rifle."

"Oh, what's that? My rifle/revolver/other hitscan weapon has insane damage falloff at range and does like five-fifteen damage per shot while hers does full damage from any place on the map?"

"Oh what's that? She's also got a Mercy on her? Guess I'll shoot her first."

"Oh what's that? Mercy can move all around, hide behind Pharah and boost to wherever she is, and unless it's a constant stream of damage she immediately recovers HP? And the Pharah is also getting healed/damage boosted at the same time? What a fun character design!"

Get fucked.
>>
>>378496736
So you just can't aim?
K
>>
Your favourite character (unless it's D.Va)
>>
>>378496736
heh, you're cute
you dont even reach plat imo
>>
>>378496736
One hit headshots as widow famalam
>>
widowmaker so i could go back to jacking off to real women
>>
mei is FAT (overweight) and UGLY (unattractive)
>>
I'm a support player and I report any Genji who repeatedly hunts me down and kills only me. It's textbook griefing to keep killing and harassing a single player over and over.
>>
without a doubt, d.va. her playerbase is sonic tier retarded
>>
Dva, so they can focus on balancing everyone else rather then focusing on one tank for a year.
>>
Widowmaker, in every possible way
>>
>>378496979
Thanks for the captions(explaing what the word meant) because I wouldn't understand(comprehend when you're saying) if you didn't(cease to do something)
>>
>>378495510
This

Symmetra does his job and more.
>>
>>378496736
Mad as fuck holy shit hahahahahaha
>>
>>378497154
fuck off newshit
>>
>>378496231
>or literally make her the TF2 Soldier
Honestly if they just keep the values from TF2 and brought them to overwatch (they could decide if he has a shotgun or just remove it and make it like Rocket Jumping with the gunboats) and kept the same movement mechanics (pogo, wall skips, sliding up slopes, etc.) it could fucking work, just have to remake the abilities into something good for ground based fighter.
>>
>>378497181
Sorry(apoligizing) I just didn't think it was necessary(required) for you to do that
>>
>>378494312
Removing hanzo and maybe genji would improve the game in all aspects.

You can't deny this truth
>>
>>378494312
Genji. I hate everything about him and he is picked in literally every match I play.
>>
>>378494312
Hog, simply because his kit is good and his concept is just retarded in a team based game. He does the work of so many other roles with the least weaknesses. Its amazing he even got off the concept floor.
>>
>>378497348
Honestly widowmaker more than Hanzo because Hanzo actually has viable attacks now after buff I.E. scatter does 400-500 damage
>>
>>378497345
that wasn't me. i'm just telling you to fuck off, newshit.
>>
>>378494312
Widowmaker.
Just give her grappling hook to someone else, the scope charge to Ana and delete her. She's contrary to the whole point of a team based game and her skills are done better by others.
>>
i'm really not sure why they even designed mei so retardedly. i mean i just feel like they took a look at dota and said "what makes dota so great? i know, stuns!", and just made dumb decision after dumb decision.regarding her designs. ice wall is not useful at all to slow the game down, and is barely useful in an actual fight. they could have just made her notpyro and given her ice gun a mild damage aoe
>>
>>378496125
Gotta stop you right there Mei is one of the most fun classes to play.
>>
Genji
>>
>>378497476
Why are you defending that dumbass when we knew what he meant even if he didn't say those parenthesis
>>
>>378495510
This.
Winston's job is to fuck with snipers and healers, but even they shit on him because of his massive hitbox, low damage and constant need to reload. A W+M1 Symmetra can do his job better than him.
>>
>>378494312
Ana, because fuck Ana.
>>
>>378497413
hog's HP is ridiculous
>>
>>378494312
Hanzo. I honestly am beginning to think He's in the game just to penalise your team mates because your a sack of shit.
>>
>>378494312
Widowmaker because she is neglected by both the devs and the players.>>378494351
>>
File: ow31g.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
ow31g.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>378497393

What the hell man, Genji is amazing for taking out Roadhogs, he just fucks them up
>>
I actually wouldn't remove anyone but give every character +1 ability and passive trees. The chars are too simple.
>>
>>378496798
>>378496890
>>378496917
>>378497172
"lel just use Widow"

Watch literally any Overwatch competitive from the past two months, it is ALL fucking Pharmercy combos going against one another. Nobody can spare the time to take a Widow because she's so ass and require a Genji to handle people on the ground/sometimes ult. Pharmercy is the new Ana and is fucking ruining the game with EZ Res.
>>
>>378497582
Everything about Hog is ridiculous. Which is why his concept is retarded. He does nearly every role in the game and he basically counters his counters as well. At least one or two of the aspects of his kit needs to be toned down. His damage needs to be dropped to compensate for his range and HP. Or his HP needs to be dropped to compensate for his range/Damage. Etc etc.
>>
File: 1273991516945.png (9KB, 459x377px) Image search: [Google]
1273991516945.png
9KB, 459x377px
>>378494312
Ban all tanks because tanks slow down the game and lower the skill floor.
>>
>>378497756
Funny because I actually watch Overwatch eSports and keep up with the pick rates. Pharah isn't even close to being a common pick, do your fucking homework before posting bullshit you assblasted faggot
>>
>>378494312
this game sucks

stop shilling it
>>
File: 1mUFqf64elJ.jpg (394KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1mUFqf64elJ.jpg
394KB, 2000x1400px
>>378497756
>Watch literally any Overwatch competitive from the past two months, it is ALL fucking Pharmercy combos going against one another.
lol
>>
>>378497839
A lot skill floor is a good thing.

The ideal game would have a very low skill floor and a very high skill ceiling, so that it's fun for people of all skill levels
>>
>>378494312
Delete Orisa so they can start from scratch and make a new Orisa that isn't complete garbage.
>>
>>378497762
>Drop his damage
>Remove his heal
>Replace heal with a burst slow
Balanced and more tank-like.
>>
>>378497998
When the skill floor is too low it forces high level play to drop down to meet it.
>>
Remove:

Genji
Mei
D.Va

All these sub human piles of poorly designed dogshit do nothing but drag the game down because they only have one counter each.
>>
>>378497854
>>378497954
Fucking trolled, retards. You think I was being serious this whole time? Jesus Christ, see you in Bronze, faggots. Oh wait, that's right, I won't, because I'm GM. Ciao!
>>
>>378494312
If Genij, Hanzo, and Widowmaker were removed from the game it would instantly become 500 times better.
>>
>>378498098
>character that has no armor, no shield, and no barrier to mitigate damage like every other tank
>take away the one ability that makes him sorta tanky
>more tank-like
Really doodled my noodle
>>
>>378498137
Mad as fuck bronzecuckold
>>
>>378498102
high level play and low level play in Overwatch are incredibly different. They have no similarities and don't effect each other except when low level idiots try to copy high level strategies and fail at it
>>
>>378498287
>Say fuck off
>Retards keep responding
Who is mad here?
>>
Roadhog, never will getting a guaranteed kill on someone with the hook be a good idea
>>
"Should we make the sniper hero counter the tanks with large health pools?" "Nah lets make her get countered by 3 of those tanks and make her only good at sniping squishes"
Widow does not fit this game and is just the sniper filler for the class based shooter
>>
>>378498130
>Mei
>Genji
Get out of silver why dont you
>>
>>378497954
When did Tracer become a must pick?
>>
Tracer
>>
>>378497954
>tfw after trying the game all your favs are bottom tier
I liked playing as reaper, bastion and horse heavy
>>
>>378499784
She's a pest in the right hands with her mobility, damage and guaranteed burst damage. She's perfect for pincer maneuvering because she can get behind easily and hurts too much to ignore.
>>
>>378499914
Reaper is viable, it's just that others are better picks
>>
Hanzo.
Why in heaven's name would the game have two sniper archetypes, and more importantly why would one of them have an instakill ability that can be used at any range that doesn't even require direct line of sight sight, plus an honest-to-god actual wallhack ability.
>>
>>378499784

When Dive came back. Shes had no changes whatsoever so everything else getting nerfed just slowly increases how good she is. Tracer is by far the most balanced character on the roster and shes one of the most satisfying to play.

To answer the OP I would quite happily remove Roadhog for being the bullshit crutch character of shitters. More than anything else in this game you can be terrible and do well as a Hog. Everything they have done in order to attempt to make it more reasonable to getting killed by one just makes no fucking difference. No getting pulled off of edges is not funny, no being one shot blind fired down a corridor is not fun.
>>
>>378500239
>More than anything else in this game you can be terrible and do well as a Hog.
That's where you're wrong buddy
>t. someone with some sort of brain defect that makes him complete garbage with hog and has a better success rate at headshotting Lucios and Tracers with McCree than landing that goddamn ability
>>
Zarya

She's the weirdest "tank." Bubble mechanic is weird.
>>
>>378500437

That just means you are not terrible, if your consistently hitting Lucio headshots your aim and tracking are really fucking good.

To play Hog you don't want either of those things you want to toss it roughly in the general direction of the enemy team and rely on its aids hitbox and favour the shooter to grab someone. Then you just hold down Left Click, don't even bother with the moving forward or spinning the mouse to pull them in closer, just hold down left click and 9 times out of 10 you have a kill.
>>
>>378497165
>>378497569
>Fags don't know that Winston is actually the hot shit right now
The buff his bubble got turned him into the best tank for the current version of the game. The problem is Winston is reliant on a team that takes initiative with him where as D.Va, Rein, Orisa, and Zarya to a lesser extent can sit back and shield without getting right in the thick of it.

Winston is meant to be a catch 22 for the enemy team. If they ignore his damage and go after his team, he's going to whittle them down and scatter them. If they focus him and his teammates are using their brains, they decimate the enemy.
>>
>>378500660

I fucking hate pinkshit but she has a real role to play in the game. I just wish they changed up her Right Click so that when she gets closed into melee range it doesn't just become look at the ground and rely on splash.
>>
>>378494312
Genji and anyone with a weeb name that plays him too!
>>
>>378500660
I like to call her The AntiFun Hero.
while cackling after a quadrakill
>>
>>378494312
Symmetra faggots should be gassed and gunned down.
>>
symmetra
>>
>>378496231
Why would there be damage falloff on a fucking rocket launcher?

I agree she's annoying as hell but it literally only takes a competent player using a hitscan hero.
>>
Hanzo. FUCK Hanzo players. He isnt the golden factor that is necessary in every single team comp. He fucking sucks, he is annoying as shit, and is in every game you play.

If you play Hanzo, or even enjoy playing as him, fuck you. Honestly, fuck you.
>>
>>378501864

Its really fucking boring being the designated Pharah hunter, you can never really engage fully in any team fights because you are constantly hunting the skies for the floating cunt. It gets even worse when you added the returning popularity of Mercy into things.
>>
>>378497954
I don't know why Blizzard thought they needed to rework Lucio, literally all they did was make him a more obnoxious fucking cockroach than he already was and he's even more mandatory now.
>>
>>378496298
Seconded, she doesn't add anything to the game. I've never once felt the need to choose her over Rein
>>
>>378501991
i play hanzo solely to piss people like you off senpai
>>
>>378498130
They all dropped the same day in the beta.
That was a rough day for you, huh?
>>
>>378497735
>trees
Oh no, don't you start pulling that moba shit in here
>>
>>378502108

All of the nerfs they made did not lower his pick rate, what they did do was make playing him boring as fuck. So you had a character that was in almost every game where the person playing was not enjoying themselves at all. They changed it up and made Lucio exciting again but in the meantime broke his pick rate even more.
>>
>play hanzo
>aim scatterarrow at your feet
>heh nothing personal, kid
>>
Ana has done irreperable damage to the games balance and metagame

She has been nothing but a negative impact on the game

Her grenade is flat out bullshit and i defy anyone to even bother arguing this point

She has the best CC in the game, the best burst healing in the game, the best AOE healing in the game, the best non ultimate hard CC in the game, a top 5 (or even 3) ultimate, the only character with Anti-Heal (an absurdly powerful mechanic) ranged, hitscan, scoped damage with absolutely 0 damage drop off, the second smallest hitbox in the game.

Absolutely nothing is balanced about Ana at all, she has been a mandatory pick since a week or so after her release, she was DIRECTLY responsible for the last two defining meta's (Beyblade + Tank meta) and currently is used as a Soldier enabler.
>>
>>378494312
Widow or Roadhog.
Widow because a good Widowmaker is much better than a good anyone else.
Roadhog to trigger the "out of position" fags that main him.
>>
>>378502539
Wtf? She is a sniper. Who gives a fuck about her, she isnt a problem. None of the snipers effect team comp at all, they are a wasted player.
Ana isnt any different.
>>
>>378502430
>at your feet
I had a Hanzo kill me as Reaper with full health by firing an arrow at the ground outside the room he was standing into, three to five feet away from me.
>>
>>378502798
nobody uses her as a sniper. It's infinitley easier to stay midrange and shoot with the rest of your team. If you don't think Ana is over centralizing you're seriously brain dead.
>>
>>378502798
>She is a sniper

Interesting, i don't remember any of the other snipers being able to heal 600HP in 3 seconds, stun people for 6 seconds, anti heal, aoe heal, heal boost, and give a massive steroid that can turn a teamfight

Must have forgotten about literally all of those things
>>
>>378502391
Blizzard is fucking stupid. Lucio was always picked because of Speed Boost, his damage now is fucking absurd for a Support with his mobility and regenerative ability. All they did was make it so Lucio had to stay with his team more (which any Lucio already did), only now he actually has damage.
>>
>>378502925
Okay? So she is a healer then. Big deal? Mercy is a healer too. Who gives a fuck. She sucks ass. Sounds like autism I have no idea why you would single her out when she sucks
>>378502963
>she can heal
okay? other characters can too?
>she can stun
wow okay so if gets lucky and is able to stun you with a lucky shot and there happens to be no one around she might be able to land enough shots to kill you before recovering! SO OVERPOWERED OH MY GOD!!!!
>massive steroid
So does Orisa

You guys need to get over yourself. The game has problems but Ana isnt one of them, she is a healing sniper. She sucks dick
>>
any of the shitty new characters that are just plain ugly and poorly excuted
>>
>>378503205
Has your rank ever risen above bronze? She has been a problem since day 1. She is literally NEVER a bad pick. That is a problem.
>>
File: 1483705663612.jpg (685KB, 1898x1797px) Image search: [Google]
1483705663612.jpg
685KB, 1898x1797px
Anyone who doesn't pick Mei is objectively wrong.

>Slow
>M1 gameplay but with even less skill involved than Pyro/Sym
>No movement ability except maybe reaching a ledge or some shit on huge cooldown
>Self heal
>Ult has no counterplay and goes through fucking walls
>Shit at range, i.e. most of the maps
>Not hitscan
>Default troll pick
>Even a decent Mei can occasionally hurt your team

Anything else?
>>
>>378503342
i fucking hate mei and everything about her
>>
File: 1481143833117s.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1481143833117s.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>>378502539
Its kinda hard to suddenly drop a char that has an actual skill ceiling and floor in a game with hanzo and 76 huh? Almost like having a skill based char in a game that was made to reward basic motor skills and muscle memory puts most everything else to shame or something. Odd.
>>
>>378503342
Chip butties are life
>>
File: 1474407130400.jpg (628KB, 866x683px) Image search: [Google]
1474407130400.jpg
628KB, 866x683px
>>378503342
Pyro? like tf2 pyro? are you high? But yeah mei could do with a health nerf considering her utility.
>>
>>378502798
The idea of Ana being a sniper is laughable because she has none of the weaknesses of one.

Let's compare a situation where they have to face up against the characters that are supposed to deal with Snipers/Immobile targets

>Winston/Genji dives a Widowmaker
Widowmaker has to either spray with her low damage, wide spread SMG which does minimal damage, or immobilise herself and scope, charge up, and hope to hit a rapidly moving head, under fire. She has roughly 3-4 seconds to do this before the enemy kills her. Or she can use her solitary mobility skill to escape, which is on a longer cooldown than both of her opponents mobility skills.

>Genji/Winston dives an Ana
Ana can leap all over the place making herself a much harder target to hit - because she does not have to deal with anything like Charging, or immobilizing herself to achieve her damage, she just has to point and click. If she gets into trouble she has access to an immediate, totally telegraphed 5 metre radius grenade that she can throw at her feet. This grenade provides
>a 160 damage swing (100 healing, 60 damage to enemy)
>anti heals the opponent
>boosts any healing on herself

But should that go wrong, she has access to her Sleep Dart, which in the case of Winston is laughably easy to hit - genji less so, but you rarely need it vs him when you have balance grenade. In the case you land sleep dart you can simply instantly combo the Genji with a oneshot combo of Shoot - Grenade - Shoot - Melee (inescapable) or call your team to come over and finish them off in the SIX seconds they are immobilised.

Ana is a fucking joke
>>
>>378494312
Symmetra
I always thought I felt like a pile of shit while playing Mei or Hanzo until that sym rework/buff came along.
Orisa needs a redesign BAD. Shes a great hero, but she looks so unappealing.
>>
File: 1428249914477.png (358KB, 1908x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428249914477.png
358KB, 1908x800px
>>378503536
The problem is with a game full of chars that have no utility or option beyond m1. If anything you should be wanting more chars to be like ana not the other way around.
>>
> All the good Mercy and Mei skins are event only
I guess I'll just use some shitty recolor until next year
Motherfuckers
>>
D.Va is objectively the one character that should be deleted.

>stupid "epic le gamer gurl" personality
>shit design
>shit story
>not a single worthwhile quality
>swings constantly from "ugh we have a dva GG" to "ugh they have a dva GG"
>>
>>378503536
Um... all you have to do is go over to Ana and try to kill her from mid-range. Dont go too close. If you dodge her grenade, all you gotta do dodge her dart which is she misses she is fucked.

Its really not that hard to do, at all. Ive killed many Anas.
>>
>>378494312
Reinhardt, the entire game revolves around him
>>
>>378494312
Junkrat because fuck Australia
>>
> Team needs a tank
> Pick Reinhardt
> Basically enable them to win the game
> Get no medals and little XP payoff
Why should I pick him when I could pick Phara and get 3 gold medals?
>>
File: 1480360983408.jpg (180KB, 534x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480360983408.jpg
180KB, 534x900px
>>378503808
None of the chars have a good personality or backstory. And shes pretty weak meta wise, so im not sure...maybe you got bullied to much in highskool by someone like her?
>>378503835
He would be replaced by another vanguard.
>>378503841
some hog love huh?
>>
>>378503808
I'd agree with you, but her gameplay is too good to get rid of. She's supposed to be an annoying hero like Tracer, but tankier. All the waifufags that play D.Va are cancer and give her a bad rap by having no clue how to play her effectively.
>>
>>378503205
Ok lets go through these

>Okay? Other characters can too?

Ana was designed around being a hybrid. A healer/damage dealer. As such, her kit is loaded more towards utility than raw healing. Except this didn't happen, she got to have her cake and eat it. She got ALL the utility and still had the best healing in the game. This is obviously unbalanced, when you have a 'pure' healer archetype like Mercy doing less healing than the hybrid healer
>>378503205
>wow okay so if gets lucky and is able to stun you with a lucky shot
For one, it's not very hard to aim at all, and it is an incredibly powerful ability for a character to have. In anything above gutter elo where people use mics, it is a guaranteed kill.
>So does Orisa
Comparing a +50% damage buff in a limited range (and line of sight) to +50% Damage, +50% Damage Reduction - that can be applied at any range, does not have any range or line of sight fall off and charges roughly 3 times as fast is laughable.
>>378503378
Except ana doesnt really have much of a skill ceiling. What is the skill ceiling you're describing? The fact that she has to point and shoot a gun? Many characters do that, hell, even other supports, like Zenyatta. There is nothing skillful about using a hitscan scope to shoot things and then hurling a grenade at your feet and meleeing for 100 damage. >>378503683
If that's how you want the game to be sure, but it should be consistent design. You yourself have just pointed out that Ana is an outlier. >>378503813
>DUDE JUST DONT GET WITHIN 5 METRES AT LITERALLY ANY TIME LMAO

Oh no wait because she can throw the grenade too, across the entire map if she arcs it right. So you stay at midrange - fighting against the 2nd smallest hitbox in the game, with a scope, hitscan bullets, can still heal herself for half her hp, and hoping to god you ALSO dont get hit by sleep dart. All this in the artificial situation of a 1v1 implying the Ana wont be parked directly up papa reinhardts asshole.
>>
File: ocUcVUj.jpg (38KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
ocUcVUj.jpg
38KB, 540x538px
>>378494312
Fuck Roadhog and fuck Mei, they are anti fun.

>lol let me throw my hook in your general area and have it magically snap to you and land
>oh I killed you by pressing two buttons while you couldn't move ;)
>you got the drop on me? no worries I'll just heal all the damage back with my low cooldown extremely effective self heal

>got close to me? I'll just freeze you in less than 2 seconds for an easy one hit kill headshot ;)
>moving far away to avoid freeze? good thing I'm also a god damn sniper/can instantly build a wall to block your escape
>took me by surprise? I'll just instantly become invulnerable and heal all of my health back

And that isn't even mentioning how useful both of their ults are at dominating an objective.

These two characters are the only ones I have ever felt were unfair to fight against (except Ana pre nerf).
>>
File: 12345632345324.png (70KB, 570x363px) Image search: [Google]
12345632345324.png
70KB, 570x363px
>>378504003
Only 3? Idk because you like making someone on the other team go hitscan?
>>
>>378494351
This. Either the enemy has a pro one, or your team has a shit one.
>>
>>378504326
Every time I see one I hope to god they can aim since 90% of the fuckers in this game can't even aim with soldier.
>>
>>378503808
Here's why she should really be deleted

>500 HP with insane mobility, can easily chase down every 200 HP hero and destroy them
>Defense Matrix lasts for 4 seconds, deletes everything instantly, covers a gigantic area in front and around D.Va, and has absolutely no counter-play other than Zarya's M1 and Roadhog's Hook.
>Defense Matrix makes most Ults a non-issue at the click of a button
>Never needs to reload, making her great at sustained DPS and taking down Reinhardt's shield
>Can set off her Ult WHILE HER MECH IS IN ITS DYING ANIMATION
>Two lives, something no other character in the game has

She is cancer. Her presence absolutely demands you counter pick, because if you don't your team will accomplish fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1470275074943.jpg (49KB, 800x524px) Image search: [Google]
1470275074943.jpg
49KB, 800x524px
>>378504097
Yeah shes a good outlier. The difference being that her grenade heals and harms, as does her shot. Shes the most complex char when it comes to knowledge based skill because while you can just throw the nade at her feet you can do so much more with it. What can 76's heal do? What can hogs heal do? What can mercy heal do? Each of these has at most 2 applications, maybe 3. Anas nade due to its nature isnt something you just throw without thinking. If you play smart you know whether to throw to heal or harm, what matters more in a fight that means win or loss. Do you need that genji alive or that mcree dead? Its a simple choice but years ahead of almost every other chars options in general. Same with her m1 wich, while it has no fall off is DOT and not insant. Making it not only weaker but more needy thought wise. If they have a healer up all it does is help them not harm. Of course shes imba but her imba'ness is a possibilty for game growth. again, what if other chars had the options she had?
>>
>>378502539
If you don't think shes balanced, you really need to try playing her.

Literally everything about her kit is balanced around not only long cooldowns, but also its multi-function.

Best burst healing? Sure. However, unlike all other healers, not only can it miss, but it can be interrupted and blocked.

Best AOE healing? Sure. Same problem however.

Best CC? Sure, but it has a delay to pull off and pretty much any damage ends its duration immediately. Not to mention that again, can be blocked.

Ultimate relies HEAVILY on the person using it and what targets to use it on.

Many characters have abilities unique to them.

Her damage is balanced by the fact that her offensive capabilities require her to balance healing as well as offense. Every shot shes using towards attacking means she won't have one for healing, and visa versa. Shes also balanced by having no headshot damage as well, requiring multiple shots to kill people and no way to speed up the process.

Pretty much her whole kit is a giant balancing act, where going offensive means risking not having the options for defensive or healing options and visa versa. Shes extremely well balanced overall.
>>
FUCKING
SYMETRA
>>
>>378504514
>actually complaining about D.VA

there's a reason she's barely ever picked in any kind of relevant rank and that reason is she is shit.

>Chase down a 200 HP enemy and destroy them
*walks away from her*. Seriously, she effectively roots herself when she shoots. You can either run rings around her or just leave

Her guns are tickle cannons at anything but pointblank range - they absolutely suck dick at taking down Reinhardts shield and have massive, massive spread.

Her ultimate is really not an issue, and a mid to low tier ultimate at the very best. If you score 1 kill with it you're usually doing pretty ok - wheras other tank ultimates, Graviton, Earthshatter, Whole Hog for example are far more impactful.

Defense Matrix is a powerful ability for sure but it's pretty much her entire power budget
>>
>>378502539
Ana is actually balanced now, she's still the best Healer in the game if you are good, but she's not absolutely ridiculous anymore. Lucio is now fucking overpowered.
>>
>>378504514
Dva is annoying, but the fact that she can be counterpicked and delt with easily is part of what makes her a non issue. Not to mention that you don't need to counter pick her either.
>>
File: 1428513183199.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428513183199.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>378504514
Hp only needs bullets, like everyone else. Mobility isnt much better then pharah or lucio or genji or hanzo or etc. The 200 hp hero, if they dont have a method of escape can hurt her more then she hurts them. Bringing us to defense matrix which not only prevents her from doing anything else but only works in the direction shes facing, meaning if you shoot at her enough she becomes a useless nothing. her ult counter ability is her strongest and only use making her niche at best.
There are other heros that dont need reload and have better dps, im not sure what you mean. Hell even heros that reload have better dps and can knock a rien sheild much quicker so who cares she doesnt need to press r?
The uniqueness of her char doesnt make her OP, theres plenty of unique attributes to plenty of chars. having two lives more often then not means more ult charge for the enemy team.
>>
>>378504817
>never picked in relevant rank
>second most picked Tank in pro games

?????
>>
>>378504571
If you think she's a good design that's fine. But she is NOT a good design in the games present state. Having one character have such an overloaded kit is just flat out poor balance - if you want everyones kit to be that powerful that's fine but everyones kit ISN'T that powerful thus she is overpowered. Talk about reality rather than what you'd like the game to be.
>>378504731
I do play her. I'm a support main, i've played her a ton. I've had very, very little fun doing so and have much more fun playing other heroes that i've probably put 3 times as much time into and have 7-13% lower winrate on.

Your 'balancing points' are a joke. It is extremely difficult to miss friendly targets as an Ana - anyone above Silver with a few hours on her will attest to this, and at high level play it is a literal non issue.

Ultimate heavily relying on the person to use it? It literally requires they hold down WM1 ( Rein) or press Q and then hold M1 (Soldier, Genji) - all doing things they'd ALREADY want to do - it doesnt require some drastic change to their playstyle.

She doesn't have to 'balance' what she does because she can heal so fast. It's not much of a choice to 'balance' healing when you can nade m1 m1 a Rein to instantly top him off and get back to firing potshots or just obliterating any flankers stupid enough to try to challenge you.

You are vastly overstating the trade off's Ana has to make. Even without grenade she can heal a tank 0-100% in 8 shots. Thats assuming no self heals, no other healer in range etc. that still leaves her with her 4 ability grenade and sleep available
>>
>>378494312
Hanzo because he's a useless piece of shit meme character that attracts every shitter.

Second choice would be Genji for the same reason.
>>
File: 1492568396288.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492568396288.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>378505254
Her existence will force what I want the game to be. Have some vision. If you dumb her down then the game remains dumb. If you force the other chars to keep up with her, theyre all multi-faceted utility driven and well balanced chars. Your OG post was about removing her, which im against. Which is my argument.
>>
The real question is, why does Reaper exist when Roadhog accomplishes what he wants to do but better in every single way?
>>
>>378494312
jeff caplan because hes a fraud
>>
File: 1439656386202.jpg (532KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
1439656386202.jpg
532KB, 1000x997px
>>378505447
Thats an insult to roadhog, reaper doesnt even try to do what he does.
>>
I think some characters just have way too many tools: Genji, Mei, and Ana come to mind immidiately.
>>
File: retarded.png (13KB, 374x266px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.png
13KB, 374x266px
>>378498137
here's a (You)
>>
>>378505447
Because Kaplan doesn't understand just how fucking incredible being able to reposition someone to right in front of your shotgun is in an fps.
>>
>>378497564
lurk more faggot
>>
>>378505254
>Your 'balancing points' are a joke. It is extremely difficult to miss friendly targets as an Ana - anyone above Silver with a few hours on her will attest to this, and at high level play it is a literal non issue.

The hitbox on her shots are generous, but you're complete and utter bullshit if you're trying to claim you have 100% accuracy. Thats not even pointing out that even if you had perfect accuracy, enemy and ally alike can get in the way of the shot.

>Ultimate heavily relying on the person to use it? It literally requires they hold down WM1 ( Rein) or press Q and then hold M1 (Soldier, Genji) - all doing things they'd ALREADY want to do - it doesnt require some drastic change to their playstyle.

Not only is this overly simplified, but its also ignoring the fact that it differs depending on the character ulted. And hell, doesn't change how the person plays? What kind of shitty Reins do you play with that are always swinging their hammer in the middle of the fight instead of shielding their team?

>
She doesn't have to 'balance' what she does because she can heal so fast. It's not much of a choice to 'balance' healing when you can nade m1 m1 a Rein to instantly top him off and get back to firing potshots or just obliterating any flankers stupid enough to try to challenge you.

And now you don't have a nade for defending yourself, or healing other people because you used it on the rein. Meaning the Ana can be much easier taken down. Thats balance.

>You are vastly overstating the trade off's Ana has to make. Even without grenade she can heal a tank 0-100% in 8 shots. Thats assuming no self heals, no other healer in range etc. that still leaves her with her 4 ability grenade and sleep available

8 shots, which doesn't take into account time needed to reload, nor if she misses for whatever reason.

For someone who claims to have played Ana, you genuinely don't sound like someone who has.
>>
>>378505565
Reaper can't do what Hog does and Hog can do what Reaper wants to do, only Hog can stay with his team. Both Reaper and McCree are absolutely worthless right now.

>>378505681
What's even worse is Roadhog's Hook is just shy of having McCree's M1 range. An instant kill combo on most of the cast has almost as much range as McCree's M1, why is that a thing.
>>
>>378494312
Hanzo
>>
>>378498137
This whole statement makes me feel embarrased, just leave already.
>>
File: 1469833216856.jpg (137KB, 365x318px) Image search: [Google]
1469833216856.jpg
137KB, 365x318px
>>378505681
>>378505876
Almost like mashing moba and fps mechanics into one with with no understanding or fore-thought on how to make them balanced doesnt work out to well. Sort of the literal equivalent of a rando in COD facing off against pudge from dota and then everyone wonders why its not balanced. As if the lack of a hook analog in fps would be a sudden problem with no proper counter.
>>
>>378506053
Oddly its not the Hook thats really the problem. Hog's problem is that his entire kit is dialed to eleven for no fucking reason. A hook on its own is a very strong ability, but on top of that they give him the ability to one shot the cast at two different ranges + the hook, a heal thats stronger and heals for more than anything else in the game, and enough HP that he can go toe to toe with multiple people and probably still win.

His weaknesses are so fucking tiny and made up for by so many other elements of the game that its ridiculous how badly they get overshadowed by just the hook.
>>
game modes fucking suck
>>
>>378506252
I'd be fine with Hog if they lessened his hook range, and I play Roadhog. Maybe make it so Hook only reaches a distance passed his M2 burst, but make the Hook pull closer like before the nerf and keep the LoS check on it.
>>
File: 1470111031567.jpg (653KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470111031567.jpg
653KB, 1920x1200px
>>378506252
Well I wasnt being hyperbolic when I mentiond pudge. His heath and ability to hurt people at multi ranges makes him the only char that feels like a real killer. Fitting for his backstory but annoying when he solo's three dps chars with a heal to spare. Im thinking his main downside, atleast in higher play, is when he hooks someone that knows what to do and can aim. He turns into more of an ult charge then hed like, I would think.
>>378506412
You know.....whatd really be nice for his hook is if instead of you hooking someone then the game changing its mind. Maybe he just doesnt hook someone he shouldnt be able to to begin with. So we dont have so much pissing about his hook. I have the odd feeling that if it was more defined and consistent it wouldnt be a problem.
>>
>>378506412
Personally I think they just need to tank his damage bad. His range is already stupidly large and his health pool is big enough he can last in a sustained fight. He genuinely doesn't need to be one shotting people, especially when he can already operate at multiple ranges.
>>
>>378494312
Pharah.

mercy sucking pharah players cocks are annoying as fuck, they can be dealt with but just those 2 alone can destroy your team if you have shit communication
>>
>>378494312
Ana, close range engagements are a gamble with her because her grenade is the most ridiculous shit in the game, that on top of her insane healing and ability to take someone out if a fight with a 6 second stun.
>>
Remove rein. The game will automatically become more aggressive.
>>
>>378494312
Torbjörn
Characters with automatic turrets do not belong to a fucking fps
>>
File: 1466667006024.jpg (2MB, 2000x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1466667006024.jpg
2MB, 2000x1482px
>this thread
How about we remove anyone that doesn't have a Team Fortress 2 equivalent, we change the remaining character's toolkits to be exactly like vanilla TF2, then we call it Team Fortress 3.

Would that make you happy?
I would be
>>
>>378494312
Orisa
>nigger
>smart
Oh please
>>
>>378494351
Why did Halo have a better sniper rifle a decade and a half ago?
>>
>>378494312
Mei.
Final Answer. Don't even need to think about it.
>>378494402
>Shit life
Yours? Yeah probably.
>>
>>378507741
>trying this hard to be edgy
>>
>>378497064
They will never punish me for it, you can keep doing it forever.
>>
>>378497064
I'm pretty sure you're SUPPOSED to hunt down the support players. You know, so they can't free heal?

Same rule applies to Medics in TF2
>>
>>378503205
>The game has problems but Ana isnt one of them, she is a healing sniper. She sucks dick
>She sucks dick
This is how I can tell you've clearly never played above silver. I'm not even trying to call you a shitter, even if you clearly are one, but just because down in your shitty elo ana isn't a problem because god knows no one below silver can aim for shit it doesn't mean that she isn't a problem on gold and above. You dont even have to be that good with your aim for the ana to be a problem, she's just a very broken character.
>>
>>378494351
Unfortunately this. Playing as Widow can be fun if you're doing well, but 9 times out of 10 you're doing anything for anyone. Not even yourself.

Even if you manage to get some good kills in, eventually the enemy team will wisen up and start counterpicking you and focus you down into oblivion and once that happens, the rest of your team will be dragged down with you. Blizzard is doing absolutely nothing to fix her, everyone only likes her for her design, and in a game where she's literately the ONLY CHARACTER IN THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE WITH TO GET BETTER AT, she makes no sense.

Fix her or remove.
>>
>>378509178
Ana with bad aim is worse than pretty much all of the other healers. Her shots are super generous, but to say you don't need aim is going a bit too far.
>>
File: 1467997006077.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467997006077.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>378494312
Mercy because fuck Mercy. More annoying than any other character in the game, even Mei.

>Can literally jump across the map for a full team rez.
>i-frames out the ass.
>Brain dead easy.
>Makes Pharah annoying.
>Player base is obnoxious.
>>
>>378507942
How many black scientists do you know that are renowned for their expertise in their field?

Answer before you Google it.
>>
>>378509443
>where she's literately the ONLY CHARACTER IN THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE WITH TO GET BETTER AT, she makes no sense.

Literally every character in the game operates this way. Yes, even heroes like Mercy and Sym.
>>
File: 1466106027038.png (739KB, 1407x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1466106027038.png
739KB, 1407x1325px
>>378496736
Even Tracer can deal with Pharah. Mercy is the only thing about this that's retarded.
>>
>>378509681
Absolutely not. You can pick up literately any one of these heroes and start playing like a champ. Teamwork is really the only thing you need to practice.
>>
Hanzo

Scatter shots instantly killing tanks is bullshit.

Also most Hanzo players are garbage.
>>
File: 1466354192321.jpg (779KB, 1500x1948px) Image search: [Google]
1466354192321.jpg
779KB, 1500x1948px
>>378499784
Tracer is always good.
>>
>>378509839
Yes, I'm sure you know all of the nuances of a character from the very moment you laid eyes upon it.
>>
>>378509928
That's really all it takes. It's just a matter of how well you can aim in the long run. For heroes like Widow, you have to have LITERAL PINPOINT ACCURACY for her to be viable, and even that won't help you when there's a large fucking shield in the way. Why pick Widow when literally any other hero can do her job but better, so much that even a newbie can do it?
>>
>>378509593
But you really don't need to have such good aim like you would to play hanzo or widowmaker. Because your targets most of the time are the tanks, the guys with the largest hitboxes in the game, half of the game you're not even gonna use your fucking scope which makes her easy to pick up and easy for everyone to use.
>>
>>378509839
You're completely ignoring skill transference on Widowmaker.
If you've played a hitscan sniper in games like Tribes or TF2, you'll be an effective Widow without ever practicing.
>>
>>378509664
Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Percy Julian
George Washington Carver

Those I could come up with off of the top of my head.
Also why not google it? I barely know the names of 3 white scientists. That's always a cheap requirement because you're asking for knowledge the common man doesn't know.
>>
File: 1467850823097.jpg (210KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467850823097.jpg
210KB, 1024x1024px
>>378505876
>>378506053
>>378506252
>>378506412
>>378506525
>Character designed as a tank buster is OP because he can combo someone down at close range.
Better nerf it.
>Character designed to be a bruiser and single out people can combo someone down from half way across the map isn't OP.
Nah guys we'll see more Reaper when Winston is played more. :^)

As much as I love Hog he has problems.
>>
>>378510187
Theres literally more to heroes than just aim, not to mention that to be considered good most need to get headshots as well.

That said, Snipers in general seem to get outclassed by Hog since he essentially does their role much easier.
>>
>>378496917
This

Added bonus headshots through shields disable shields/do triple/quadruple damage to shields
>>
>>378510195
That really doesn't refute my point. Someone with bad aim playing Ana isn't going to be helping your team much. Most of your team isn't going to be tanks as well, so unless your tanks are the only thing getting shot at, you need to know how to aim.
>>
File: 1466441204377.png (1MB, 1280x671px) Image search: [Google]
1466441204377.png
1MB, 1280x671px
>>378510351
Really does make you wonder how a fucking tank can get away with it but a character literally designed around doing it isn't allowed to.
>>
Pharah. A flying rocket launcher is a very silly idea.

I was going to say Roadhog but honestly he just needs a solid nerf to the hook to not be bullshit. Maybe make it where it doesn't stun the hooked layer.

Same with Mei. She has too much going on in her kit.
Invulnerability
Self heal.
Huge AoE CC area denial
Massive entry denial wall.
Quick and efficient slow with a stun attached at the end.
Can snipe.

Mei is just overbaked. Getting rid of the self heal would help.
>>
File: 99933.jpg (198KB, 401x299px) Image search: [Google]
99933.jpg
198KB, 401x299px
Pharah

>Can't be killed when partnered with Mercy
>Rockets do 250+ direct and can one shot
>Splash damage does 150+
>Can fly forever
>Huge clip
>Knock back that sends you flying to the next map over
>Counters everyone
>Can't hit scan her if her rockets one shot you

Fuck this bitch.
>>
>>378496125
who to spot a genji main.
>>
>>378510627
I feel a lot of character could have shit shaved off their kit. Bastion doesn't need fucking self healing, he needs to either get the fuck out of the way or kill shit better.
>>
>>378510712
there need to be more hitscan heroes.

heroes who lob slow projectiles cant do anything against her
>>
Pharah

She's the only hero that forces your entire team to change their comp just to deal with her.
>>
>>378510712
What the fuck are you talking about

>Can't be killed when partnered with Mercy
Yeah too bad she's taking care of the tank
>Rockets do 250+ direct and can one shot
The rockets are extremely slow, you need to be Amuro Ray to get direct hits
>Splash damage does 150+
To what?
>Can fly forever
Not really, and even if that were true, flying fucking sucks. There's no cover and turrets love you.
>Huge clips
Six shots. Not enough to kill everything that moves (tanks).
>Counters everyone
Maybe Mei and Junkrat... that's about it
>Can't hit scan her if her rockets one shot you
You're a sniper? She can't even see you.
>>
File: 314.gif (497KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
314.gif
497KB, 500x399px
FUCKING ATTACK TORBS

>Forced to target and kill his turret
>Entire team focusing it
>While he heals it from behind the corner
>It finally is fucking killed
>Fully rebuilt literally 5 seconds later

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>378511027
You can't be serious
>>
File: 1341147999406.jpg (212KB, 850x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1341147999406.jpg
212KB, 850x1232px
>>378511091
Just use Roadhog.
>>
>>378510712
>>378511035
The more I think about it the more retarded Pharah is. Characters like Widowmaker who can reach unusual places and camp there can be caught by characters like Winston or Genji or maybe Reaper. Forget about that shit with Pharah though, the majority of the cast can do absolutely nothing against her, you NEED a specific few characters who can even hit her. Fucking dumb
>>
>>378510712
I have a friend who ACTUALLY believes this.
I need to get better friends.
>>
junkrat. most people have no idea how to play him and assholes keep feeding zyras Shields.
>>
I'd remove all female characters to make virgin neckbeards rage.
>>
>>378511220
kill yourself
>>
buffing Reaper would help solve the Roadhog problem without pissing off hog players by fucking around with his playstyle

for starters maybe make the teleport not useless
>>
>>378511192
The building time on it and the low CD is bullshit, the amount of effort it takes to kill it and the fact that you HAVE to focus it otherwise it shreds your entire team is bullshit

Shit is even more annoying on attack, fuck attack torbs.
>>
thoughts on soilder 76.
>>
>>378511328
Got gold damage though.
>>
Roadhog or Widowmaker.

Neither of them are OP, but holy fuck theyre both absolute cancer to play against and a skilled player using them absolutely sucks all the fun out of the game.
>>
File: 1478645867595.png (117KB, 536x405px) Image search: [Google]
1478645867595.png
117KB, 536x405px
>>378511378
Nah, he just needs a free reload on his ghost form.
>>
>>378494312
Genji because he requires actual aim to kill and flies around like an annoying mosquito.
>>
>>378511404
great damage output but balanced by being outclassed at both very short and vey long range as well as a lackluster ultimate
>>
>>378494312
People who play torb on attack, completely ruins the game

>Have to focus turret
>Can't be soloed if he's healing it
>Finally kill it
>Gets rebuilt in 2 seconds
>>
Widowmaker.
>good ones are insufferable to play against
>bad ones are dead weight
>snipers have no place in a team game and only attract the shittiest type of player
>>
File: 1468801092497.png (340KB, 626x689px) Image search: [Google]
1468801092497.png
340KB, 626x689px
>>378511192
>>378511397
>>378511649
You guys are on console right? RIGHT?!
>>
>>378511649
>12 year olds that never played tf2

discard your life and your opinion
>>
Will Sombra ever not be apple gondola useless? I feel like she was mistakenly put in Offense when she is more of a Support that doesn't heal directly like Symmetra
>>
>>378511035
tl;dr

Pickup any single one of these heroes: Dva, Widow. Their job is to solo shutdown the pharah. They do it by themselves.

Pickup any two of these heroes: Zenyatta, McCree, Soldier, Ana. Their job is to work together to shutdown a pharah and fill other roles. They can do it as a duo, or with the rest of the team.

Bonus: Pocketed Pharah - Choose DVA, Widow, or both, and another supplementary Pharah counter. Have DVA remove the Pharah from play by constantly harassing her, have widow or another hitscan delete their Mercy in the meantime.

Incredible. You now have between 3 to 5 slots on your team dedicated to standard meta practice, and the enemy team now has a Pharah that finds their playstyle restricted or shut down, making the game a 5 v 6 in most cases, or a 4 v 6 in cases where that Pharah is being pocketed.
>>
>>378511829
how would you deal with it?
>>
>>378511886
sombra exists just to be extremely annoying but not enough to actually impact the game
>>
>>378511443
and zero kills and eliminations. all that damage was from feeding zyras or reins Shields
>>
>>378512097
But got gold damage.
>>
File: smug mei.png (466KB, 604x565px) Image search: [Google]
smug mei.png
466KB, 604x565px
>all these people bitching about Mei

Sure, she can be annoying, but if she walls you off, freezes and headshots you it's usually your own fault. Just don't try to 1v1 her and you'll be fine.
>>
>>378496736
you seem to be forgetting something, you have to be god tier with rockets to consistently hit your target from that far, and the only way to deal damage with pharah is to direct hit, so if you're not a drooling retard you can easily avoid rockets coming from the other side of the map.

With hitscan you literally just have to click on her, she'll be dead before she even got a chance to hit once.
>>
>>378511913
not him but phara can destroy turrets easily. or you could just hide behind reins Shields and kill it with anyone else.
>>
>>378494312
Tracer because I detest her overall design.
>>
>>378496231
>sombra
>useless

She shits on a lot of characters. People suck with her. Her gun is legit garbage though.
>>
Junkrat

I main Tracer so fuck his trap and maneuvering around his grenades is a hassle
>>
File: 1415587891539.jpg (58KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
1415587891539.jpg
58KB, 359x391px
>>378512136
>Nano Grenade Mei
>Headshot Mei
>Hook Mei
>Shit On Mei
>>
>>378494312
Pharah so she can be with me
>>
>>378496736

Pharah literally has a Direct Hit. You do shit with splash and are always a flying target in higher leagues.

Just go hide in a fucking building and flank retard
>>
I still don't understand how scatter arrow works
>inb4 simple geometry
>>
bastion

useless roboot.
>>
File: Trace.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Trace.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
why is she so perfect bros?
>>
>>378511886
>put the character that zones out teams by hacking healthpacks in offense

Why is blizz so dumb
>>
Get this right, something can be irritating to fight without being all that much of a problem to kill.

Torbs are not all that much of a problem to kill, they are however fucking irritating to kill. You kill the turret, or avoid it, start shooting the midget and then its time to run away and throw armour at his feet with you pursuing and Ill throw down a turret and then some more armour.

Hes going to die, you know hes going to die its just a fucking pain in the ass to get there. Like 76s doing gay little dances in the healing field or Hanzos doing corner popping no aim pre-fired shit into choke points, high traffic areas.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>378496736
>Oh hey it's a Pharah!
>She just shot a rocket
>emotes
>spams hi 3 times
>kills your support
>uses spray
>steps to the right
>-20 hp rocket damage
>>
>>378494312

Genji
>>
>>378512658
>did a 1v1 arcade the other day
>6 of the 10 games were soldier vs. soldier

fucking suffering
>>
File: tracer_by_omar_dogan-da4vbrn.jpg (353KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tracer_by_omar_dogan-da4vbrn.jpg
353KB, 1280x1600px
>>378512526

Shes too perfect. Once you git gud theres no going back to anything else. Nothing else is as rewarding as Tracer kills.
>>
>>378512496
They hit a surface then burst into 6 then those 6 bounce 3 times.

If you angle it correctly you can make the 6 instantly hit someone on impact. Normally by shooting that their feet.

Try fucking around with the angles on the practice range to get a feel for it.
>>
File: 1487714893813.jpg (253KB, 1280x1814px) Image search: [Google]
1487714893813.jpg
253KB, 1280x1814px
Pharah
>>
File: 1462796616471.jpg (853KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462796616471.jpg
853KB, 1024x1024px
>>378494312
Mercy.

She's the reason anyone's complaining about Pharah
Her ult is arguably the best in the game and pretty much forces the enemy team to run a Mercy as well
The optimal way of using her ult is to not do her job and let everyone on your team die at once
You have to balance everyone's damage around her damage boost or you get McCrees one-shotting everyone again
And Mercy mains are the worst kinds of people
>>
>>378513053
>when you wanna have a good time and play Australia man but some tumblr Yuri subhuman on the other team picks pharah
>>
No one.
Would rebalance:
>Mei
remove ability to headshot and turn selfheal to more of on/off invincibility
>>
Nerf Ana and Soldier.
Buff Zarya and Reaper.
>>
File: 1464721731068.jpg (1MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1464721731068.jpg
1MB, 1414x2000px
Pharah obviously.

She's a fun to play designed character and all but shes the only hero in the game that only a few character in the game can do something about.

A soldier works if there isnt a mercy pocketing her but in most cases there is one so soldier is just tickling her the whole time. so what can you do? You can have another on your team go zen and discord the pharmecy or/and go widow. the rest of the whole roster is absolutely useless against pharah.

Maybe a good mcree can handle her but McFalloff has such shit ranged damage that hes mostly useless too. All her counters require you to be good at aiming which is why pharah dominates everything upto maybe Masters.

TLDR: Its a fun to play designed character with a shit counterplay design that requires you to have multiple picks just to negate her.
>>
>>378494312
Winston
>>
File: Triggered.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>378513580
BOTHER
>>
File: monkeytrouble.jpg (336KB, 4988x2064px) Image search: [Google]
monkeytrouble.jpg
336KB, 4988x2064px
Widowmaker.

There's no middle ground for Widow players. You're either good and killing everyone or bad and dying to the enemy Widowmaker. Even Hanzo provides more to the team at after his buffs .
>>
File: nC9k9bQ.png (339KB, 669x672px) Image search: [Google]
nC9k9bQ.png
339KB, 669x672px
>>378513791
...I meant BROTHER
>>
>>378503342
Mei is super easy to deal with.

The only shit she does is stall.

Symmetra on the other hand need some tuning. If a Winston and a Symmetra attack each other at the same time, the SYmmetra wins. This shit is unacceptable. Symmetra wins many encounters with no skill needed othern than scurrying through the middle of a firefight and W + M1 while she jumps.

Her lock on attack is too strong and drains no ammo, while it also locks off waaay too late, sometimes even behind corners. That shit is wrong.
>>
>>378512760
How do I dun git gud?
Feels like I'm playing the game at 2x speed compared to everyone else, yet moving at half speed in killcams.
>>
>>378496231
>shitter who can't be assed to switch off Genji to kill Pharah
>>
>>378509615
They need to remove her invincibility on rez. That shit is fucking gay.
>>
File: 1492531220759.jpg (26KB, 384x433px) Image search: [Google]
1492531220759.jpg
26KB, 384x433px
>>378513580
>>378513053
>>378513791
>>378513867
Back when I still played overwatch cucking Pharahs was the best shit ever
>scrunched up explosion aussie
>egyptian shit thinks she's safe flying high
>Detonate charge and fly right into her face spamming nades
>could do nothing but watch in horror as a kamikaze pilot rams her with enough explosives to kill every one in the match killing them both
>>
File: 1487654928091.jpg (58KB, 478x442px) Image search: [Google]
1487654928091.jpg
58KB, 478x442px
>>378513854
>You're either good and killing everyone or bad and dying to the enemy Widowmaker.
This is also the problem with tweaking Widow. If you buff her good widows will absolutely dominate the game. Sorta like after launch when she had 150hp bodyshots.
>>
>>378514035

Tracer is 100% tracking. You need to be able to follow people from the start of firing all the way to the end of firing. Thats how you start deleting squishes. Nail a Zen and you can one clip him, or if you've gotten close enough melee him to finish him off.

Theres no hard and fast way to getting good at Tracer, you need to play her and you need to play alot. After awhile you begin to get a feel of when and where to blink to really punish people, you'll start baiting Soldier Rockets and Hog hooks and punishing them for it.

You need pretty good awareness and really good map knowledge, theres a shitload of short cuts you can take using blinks and it lets you get to places where you can approach.

Never stop being a pain in the arse, if you can get around behind people on the first point of Hollywood you can run fucking rampant with people trying to get back to the point. To the stage where they will start sending people to hunt you.

I want to go play Tracer now. Shes the fucking best.
>>
File: 1486700609708.jpg (66KB, 602x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486700609708.jpg
66KB, 602x720px
>>378514191
its rumored shes getting a ability to self rez when she has ult and rez back with 50% ult charge. Enjoy picking off mercy first for the teamwipe then she just come back and healing everyone again.
>>
>>378496557
>blaming team.
Youre shit. Overwatch is so fucking easy to carry. If you cant carry in ow youre terrible at fps.
>>
>>378514408

Oh! and try and conserve your recall for proper emergencies, never use it to just get back health before even entering a fight, just blink off and pick up a health pack.

Recall completely negates enemy team Ults if you get the timing right, which then lets you contest and stall if anyone else got killed by it.

Also it might feel great flanking and harassing but if your team needs it you can be fucking great in team fights, you dish out a shitload of damage and can approach from multiple angles.
>>
There is so much reddit in here its not even funny.
>>
>>378514498
hard to carry when you forced to be a healer or tank.
>>
>>378514568
>forced to be healer or tank
Pick a hero that can kill people and there you go you win the entirety of overwatch.
>>
File: 1490765651296.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490765651296.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>378514496
On the other hand this sounds so incredibly stupid that I'd call you out on spouting such nonsense, but on the other this is Overwatch
>>
>>378514642
And I mean like heros that can easily murder the entire roster.
>>
>>378514568
A good healer can carry shit dps just by keeping them alive. theres a reason supports are the most easiest to climb the SR ladder with.
>>
>>378495374
Fuck off blizzdrone
>>
>>378514334
Widow maker is the worst hero to kill everyone, its too slow. Reaper is better.
>>
File: SheKnowsYouHaveASmallPenis.png (1MB, 793x752px) Image search: [Google]
SheKnowsYouHaveASmallPenis.png
1MB, 793x752px
>>378514689
Well it was listed among the leaks for the anniversary event before it was even announced. They were right about everything in the leak. 3 arena maps, 11 new legendaries etc. So it could be true.
>>
>>378514714
Tip for rushing games:
>Dont pick any suppclass unless your with a buddy.
>focus on killing the enemy multiple times
>know the healthpack areas
Simple, dominate the area win the game. Tf2 is harder because there arent like 30 characters to balance.
>>
>>378513867
It is good to find a fellow Junker in this shithole
>>
>>378514568
>not just killing people as Mercy
It's ridiculous how few players actually know that she can do damage. I often find myself firing the pistol rather than giving damage boosts because most of the time the dude you buff just starts pussying out because he's not getting heals.
>>
File: 47756cfb89477bb1196c428c3cf2fc88.jpg (548KB, 1200x1934px) Image search: [Google]
47756cfb89477bb1196c428c3cf2fc88.jpg
548KB, 1200x1934px
>>378514524

Also despite how easy it is try and not get massive amounts of tunnel vision and die, that shits for terrible Genjis. You need to learn when to nope the fuck out of situations.

Stick to mid-range unless you are 100% sure of a kill then go in and dish out some murder. Its also worth keeping in mind that even the best Tracer players die to stupid shit, its just going to happen you will run into Hog right clicks aimed at someone else and die. Theres so much random shit flying all over the place in matches that you will die, thats less of a problem for you because you can get back to the frontline faster than anyone else.
>>
>>378514769
>Reaper is better

Why play Reaper when Roadhog does his gimmick better (tank killer) can quickly kill any hero in the game with hook, has a larger health pool, and can heal himself more efficiently.

Reaper can get to places that Roadhog can't, but it takes Reaper 5 seconds to do it while he yells at the top of his lungs that he's going to be in position.
>>
File: 1466517687013.jpg (75KB, 650x910px) Image search: [Google]
1466517687013.jpg
75KB, 650x910px
>>378514891
>>378514524
>>378514408
Thanks.
Much obliged.

I need to go into training move and practice target-tracking because I'm apalling at that currently.
>>
>>378494312
I could list like 1/3rd of the game's cast as "needs removal/heavy reworking", but honestly they fit perfectly with how restrictive and anti-fun the rest of the game is.
At this point I honestly can't tell if Blizzard fucked them up due to a lack of experience in making FPS games, or if Blizzard actually designed the characters to prevent anything fun, skillful, or unique from happening in their game.
>>
File: Merc.png (161KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
Merc.png
161KB, 500x514px
>>378514885
There no more satisfying feeling than 1v1ing that enemy genji and killing that shitty weeb as mercy.
>>
>>378515020
reaper got the biggest fuck you ult.
>>
>>378515020
>reaper can't kill fast
Reaper can kill every single character, superquickly. He can dish out roadhogs and reinhardts way faster than any other attack besides bastion. Roadhog can combo one person, but his gun isnt that good. His ult is okay for pushing off enemies, but your better off killing them all anyway. Im not even being edgy, reaper is busted.
>>
>>378515153

I once spawn camped a Mercy 3 times until she changed to McCree in an attempt to kill me.

Now thats fucking satisfaction.
>>
>>378515245
>DIE- uuurghh
>>
File: 1466518610631.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1466518610631.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>378494312
Lucio, this faggot is too good and almost unkillable if you wall ride constantly. Even top players often miss against lucio because they're not used to his movement patterns.
>>
>>378515245
Reapers ult is trash. takes too long to murder anyone without being nano boosted. you get either hooked or booped away by lucio or rein puts up a shied and it does legit nothing.
>>
>>378515245
Literally a 12 year old listening to linkin park.
What isnt the biggest fuck you ult?
>bastion is an actual microtank
This game is full of jokes.
>>
>>378515364
No you're probably just not good at him. Time it better. You'll see. Ow the edge.
>>
>>378515294
You're looking at him in a vacuum. In practice he has a lot of trouble closing the gap unless his whole team is with him distracting the enemy team
>>
>>378494312
>>378496736
Changes:
>Mercy can stay in the air for 5 seconds
>After time is up, she cannot hover or fly to anyone above her
Y/N?
>>
>>378515528
Changes:mercy and her obnoxious fanbaese is deleted from the game
Y/Y?
>>
>>378502963
Not to mention the fact that the sleep dart always takes a second to fall asleep and wake up, so it's a better Mcree flashbang even if it doesn't last.
>>
File: LeEdgeMan.jpg (12KB, 1131x57px) Image search: [Google]
LeEdgeMan.jpg
12KB, 1131x57px
>>378515453
It only works if sombra used her ult on the enemy team. otherwise Reapers ult is too easy to counter.
>>
File: image.gif (21KB, 309x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
21KB, 309x200px
The only right answer is Hanzo.
>>
>>378515660
>so it's a better Mcree flashbang even if it doesn't last.

Mccree's flashbang doesn't have to be aimed and you can throw it over Reinhardt shields. The second thing alone makes it different enough.
>>
>>378515461
Thats kinda the point. You're not supposed to just mindlessly ult when it comes up. You don't need to ult when only 3 guys are there. Your shotguns do a lot of damage anyway.
>>
>>378515453

I always think people use a couple of the ults wrong, Reaper is not for team wipes anymore. Just like High Noon think of it like a fuck you button.

Need a Lucio off the Payload? High Noon him problem solved.

A Soldier/Mercy has followed you into an enclosed space? DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>378515684
>Winrate stats
>filename
Sandraker scum
>>
Roadhog

His kit is stupid. Mainly his self heal that can outheal tons of damage on a very short cd. Mostly shitters play him.
>>
>>378515803
Fuck I wanna play OW now.
>Ow
Lol blizzard injected more than enough memes in this game.
>>
File: y4cezak.jpg (62KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
y4cezak.jpg
62KB, 720x899px
>>378515910
Don't talk about be like that.
>>
>want to git gud with Mcree
>immediately told by team to pick someone else
>everytime

i fucking hate this community
>>
>>378516274
If you're not in comp, fuck em.
Play what you want.
>>
>>378494312

I'd remove all the people of colour, because I feel misrepresented by them.
>>
>>378516274
they don't have a way of preventing you choosing him (other than picking him themselves), so stop being little bitch
>>
Lucio is fundamentally broken in both games he's in
He will always be picked until they either remove his speed boost, or give a reliable speed boost to another player
if they fixed his 100% pick rate i'd say Mei, just not enjoyable to play against
>>
>>378516274

>symmetra rework happens
>start playing sym again (on both attack and defence)
>at least 1-3 people harrasing me in spawn, often with reeeeee tier pms
>spam such a lack of imagination.wav
>solo que myself to masters this way
>get a truckload of potg along the way

Do whatever the fuck you like, just be sure to do your part and if its really not working out then and only then switch and try something different.
>>
>>378494351
fpbp
>>
>>378494312

Ana is so fucking broken. What's worse is a lot of these fucking retards in this thread and just players of the game in general don't realize it. She's just too good at everything she does.
>>
>>378517402
Biotic Grenade needs to get fucking gutted
>>
>>378517402
I love playing that broken cunt in 3v3.
>>
File: ac0e8ed37c278609ee2b6d8149a7733d.jpg (270KB, 1920x1113px) Image search: [Google]
ac0e8ed37c278609ee2b6d8149a7733d.jpg
270KB, 1920x1113px
>>378494312
Zarya

Bulldykes are ugly and unappealing

give me a blond hunky white anyday
>>
>>378494312
Sombra, Orisa, Tracer

Just to give place to new heroes. These are all shitty / mostly-useless.
>>
>>378517792
they just nerfed it again weeks ago
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.