[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made him better than all the other P5 villains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Suguru.png (130KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
Suguru.png
130KB, 431x437px
What made him better than all the other P5 villains?
>>
>>378493419
COMPLETE
>>
He just wanted to diddle the girls and be superior to the others, no stupid control and thinking he was actually doing good.
>>
>>378493419
He got more time and focus than the others, save for maybe Shido, and his character ended up being the most well-defined and detailed.
when it was revealed that Madarame and Kaneshiro were working for Shido I half expected it to be revealed that Kamoshida was dittling and beating high schoolers on Shido's orders.
>>
>>378493419
Him and Shido were the only villains that held a personal connection to the protag before going into their palace. Unlike Shido's, however, it wasn't with a large buildup. In fact, you learn he's a dick before he really does anything dickish to you.
>>
>>378493419
Because he's actually sympathetic and relatable unlike the rest who are basically Saturday morning cartoon tier.
>>
>he looks like Tanaka
>when he is confessing in school and starts crying the first thing that comes through my mind is "Thai Kick"
>there was no Thai Kick

Oh well

>What made him better than all the other P5 villains?
Affected the students, the school you were, the new friends you made. His palace felt great, sneaking was worth your time, climbing the castle was awesome. As a villain Kamoshida had a progression and was built well.
Later palaces could be a chore. Like Futaba's or Mr.Burgervader. Holy shit, burger's is really boring and out of place
>>
>shiho actually jumps, the absolute mad woman
>atlus is so much of a pussy to not kill her
why? they killed harus dad, with no remorse
I feel like shiho was destined to die but atlus went full pussy during the last minutes
>>
>>378493419
He is literally the only villain not connected to Shido. That alone makes him better than every other villain.
>>
>>378494556
>relatable
seek help, bastard
>>
He's probably the one they designed first. All the others are shit, both in characterization and boss design. The team finished work on the first dungeon then phoned the rest in for years.
>>
>>378494747
Yeah, Shiho kept alive for Ann's terrible s.link seems like a waste.
>>
>>378493419

Most build up and personal stakes (at first). Most other palaces were you looking for trouble.
>>
>>378493419
He was real, he's a person you can find anywhere if you dig deep enough. Idk I liked him cause it shows even the people who have it all still have dark demons
>>
File: 1495400855490.png (165KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
1495400855490.png
165KB, 400x362px
>>378494556
>relatable
>>
He got more screen time of him being a shit
>Madarame is more defined through the dungeon
>Kaneshiro is just a common yakuza underling boss
>Futaba's mom was forgotten after the dungeon
>Okumura is just a slave driver boss but gets killed before showing off how much he worked for Shido
>Lady Sae was great all around, although the corruption was never addressed afterwards
>Shido was seen coming long beforehand
>Akechi is just Adachi 2.0
>And yabadabado was Izanami 2.0
>>
File: 1495951288693.jpg (204KB, 575x711px) Image search: [Google]
1495951288693.jpg
204KB, 575x711px
>>378493419
Because he feels alive. Like, a madman that is so overfed on power, attention and asskissing he receives would obviously try shit like fucking cute girl students. And his terrible behavior having so much power is only natural. He looked and feel like a irl character, not a fictional one.

t. had to encounter this kind of person in my class, although it was principle's daughter
>>
>tfw you realized the first 3 hours are so were the only good parts of the game.
Fuck me ...
>>
File: 1494901951111.png (52KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494901951111.png
52KB, 251x250px
>>378495271
>yabadabado
this is so stupid, but i still laughed
have a (you)
>>
>>378494556
>sympathetic
>relatable

It's funny because /v/ users are actually delusional enough to view Kamoshida in that light.
>>
>>378494747
>shiho still alive
yay
>she doesnt have a s. link
>you cant protect her smile
well fuck you too atlus
>>
File: 1488177777486.png (290KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488177777486.png
290KB, 520x600px
>>378495271
>yabadabado
I hope this name sticks.
>>
The fact that he did nothing wrong
>>
It felt like the game took longer to build him up as a villain. The others were good too, but it felt shorter.
>>
It's a game about an idealized reliving of high school and he mostly fits the profile of the bully jock that fucked the girls we had crushes on, which makes him far more relatable than the other villains.
>>
>>378493419
He had a lot of build up which was handled really well, like Chiho's attempted suicide, and as a result you really wanted to see him brought to justice
With everyone after, like Madarame and Fat man, they get approximately 3 scenes to establish that they're bad people, and then you do their dungeon
>>
The best villains are ones you have a personal grudge with. You don't hate Eric Sparrow because he's some god trying to take over the world. You hate him because he stole your fucking tape and claimed it was him on it.
>>
>>378494806

all of the other villains connections are pulled out of the game's ass at the last moment, I was about to just say you were bullshitting until I remembered.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.