/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no sonic satam video game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

no sonic satam video game
>>
>>378486805
could work so well
>>
>>378486805

Wasn't the comic unceremoniously dropped recently because Archie didn't want to keep paying for the license?
>>
>>378486805
Fucking good.
>>
They had one in development back in the day.
https://youtu.be/Ie1zAUTuOzA
>>
>>378488272
On top of dealing with SEGA, Penders/lawsuits and the lack of time to make Jughead shit.
>>
>>378488272

It's in "hiatus" like Mega Man.

Archie never officially cancels anything as per their own subscription agreements they'd have to offer to refund customers.
>>
>>378489796
An obvious mockup clearly not running on an actual Mega Drive does not constitute a game ever having been 'in development'.

I bet you think work has started on the FF7 remake too.
>>
>>378486805
Good. Fuck SAuTisM and fuck white people
>>
>>378486805
now that the comic is dead so too are those characters. Shame, I always thought they'd at least incorporate Sally; and I liked Snivley as a lacky he could of worked in the games. Oh well
>>
>>378489796
too damn slow
>>
>>378486805
>Sally will finally die with the comic

Feels good dude
>>
File: 218.03.png (3MB, 1572x1152px) Image search: [Google]
218.03.png
3MB, 1572x1152px
>>378486805
The only archie character worth a damn that could hang with and fit in with the game cast is Bunnie. She seriously has it all:

>female
>can fly
>can go fast
>vapid one-note personality just like the game cast

All she has to do is lose her gay husband.
>>
>>378486805
Good. I'm sad that the Archie comics are gone because this means Megaman will never come back, but the SatAM characters suck and should've been retired a long, long time ago.
>>
>>378494760
theres this https://sonicworldfangame.com/
>>
File: nox.gif (472KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
nox.gif
472KB, 500x250px
>No Antoine Rising: Revengeance
>>
>>378488272
No, it's because archie got sued by an ex-employee so sega didn't cancel the license, but likely drove up the price come renewal renegotiation. Archie don't have any money so they're banking on riverdale, and if that proves too popular they'll likely ditch sonic and try and make their own tv universe, so expect a sabrina reboot.

Sucks for all the sonic staff though. Megaman and Sonic were the two best things archie put out. But they're in the CW teen drama machine now.

Comics aren't anywhere near as profitable as them moving pictures kid.
>>
File: G-Merl.png (64KB, 203x323px) Image search: [Google]
G-Merl.png
64KB, 203x323px
>>378494546
Couldn't give two shits about the freedom fighters or archie characters in general, but Bunnie definitely sticks out if nothing else but for being a robot hybrid. It's a cool concept I wouldn't mind seeing in the main series since robots are the best characters after all.
>>
>>378495423
bump
>>
>>378486805
can't give Penders any fuel for his autism train
>>
>>378495423
Its to bad Chronicles isn't canon, they could use that to justify having a robot race as a playable option in Forces, them being Gizords.
>>
>>378489796
looked terribLe and even played terrible.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.