[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you beautiful people think about Gwent? Open Beta is out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3901.jpg (108KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3901.jpg
108KB, 600x800px
What do you beautiful people think about Gwent?
Open Beta is out.
>>
Great game if you into some basic math. Questionable UI. Greedy f2p model, which rivals even Hearthstone.
>>
File: tmp_12963-image1440948165.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12963-image1440948165.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Fuck gwent, but Ciri looks hot and awesome in the promo cinematic
>>
>>378478197
I am immediately put off by it to be honest. I really want to like it, but I just hate the model these F2P card games have. I immediately go in with the absolute most awful premade decks and the amount of time needed to start getting card packs is insane. It's why it is hard for me to play anything but Shadowverse as this point. I got into Shadowverse when the first expansion came out and the generosity of the devs there made it so that I've never actually felt the need to use real money on it. I've always been able to run a strong deck that performs well in that game no matter how the meta changes.

Here I don't even know where to begin. It seems like i would have to spend weeks or months grinding out miserably just to start playing remotely fun decks.

Plus, Gwent just doesn't feel right as a digital game. I've never played the Witcher games, but Gwent feels more like a board game than it does a regular card game. It has a bunch of random RNG cards, but outside of that the interface and style would be a lot more fun in person imo.
>>
>>378478197
They shouldn't be allowed to make money of their Condottiere rip off.
>>
It's alright. Not a fan though, kinda convoluted with all the different effects on cards, but that's the sort of "spend 5 days a week playing to keep up with new info" shit that seems to be prevalent in games nowadays. All the same, it's been enjoyable so far, just hit level 15, did a few ranked matches but everyone had fully decked out, well, decks.
>>
>>378478197
Its great. I'm only playing it singleplayer when I'm bored. Still great. Really having fun.
>>
File: 1453312977018.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1453312977018.gif
2MB, 348x323px
https://soundcloud.com/miracleofsound/another-round-of-gwent
>>
Another lazy spinoff cardgame.
>>
They need to port it to Android.
>>
I don't understand. It says there's crossplay between PC and PS4, and PC and xbone, but not PS4 and PC, that doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>378478197

Into the garbage bin that Elder Scrolls Card Game and Runescape Legends went.
>>
>>378478197
Last played in closed beta. Have to rebuild my Dagon deck now. Not sure if I like all the changes, but I don't think they've overly ruined anything since then.
Really the only thing that still has me let down is the fact that the game has removal at all instead of just going ham with all the modifiers. Oh well. Guess that only worked vs. bots in an RPG mini game and not in a full-on card game against humans.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.