[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here wanna talk about Awesomenauts? Because I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (230KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
230KB, 1280x720px
Anyone here wanna talk about Awesomenauts? Because I want to talk about Awesomenauts
>>
SMNC was better.
>>
Its a blast but theres way too many fucking characters and the devs wont let it die in peace
>>
>>378477231
How is more characters a bad thing?
>>
>>378477757
its like feature creep, each one contributes less and less and you have to learn their basics if you want to compete so you know what youre up against. I just cant be bothered with it all. I'll play it again once its f2p
>>
>>378477991
Well guess what.

It's f2p.
>>
File: 1433835203919.gif (3MB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1433835203919.gif
3MB, 400x270px
>>378478086
WELL, I guess i'll install it again. Lets see.
>>
>>378478512
Don't play the bull, he's a shit tank. That is all.
>>
File: 512px-CharacterRender_genji.png (383KB, 512x692px) Image search: [Google]
512px-CharacterRender_genji.png
383KB, 512x692px
>Monarch Blessing on his team
>Cocoons your DPS
>His DPS is actually really good

What now /v/?
>>
>>378479579
Call my team shit and leave?
>>
>>378480837
That's the Awesomenauts community I know
>>
are there any heroes not worth owning?
it takes forever to earn in game currency and i dont want to waste all my brouzouf of a useless character
>>
>>378477757
In addition to what the other person said: it also makes it much more difficult to balance. They were struggling hard enough to balance Ashley Burch on release, I can only imagine how bad it is now.

It also dilutes the mechanics often do the extent it spoils the game. Multiplayer games benefit a while bunch from focus and direction in terms of game design. There's no point of having a character that does something when another does it's job better. This is unavoidable if the focus of the growth is more dudes. This is a whole other can of worms when you make it f2p.
>>
>>378482474
Like >>378479038 said the bull (Deadlift) is kinda shit atm. Vinnie and Spike aren't great either and I don't care for Lux5000. Otherwise I could someone liking the rest of the cast for their own reasons. I play Genji, Chucho, and Ksenia mostly and they're all pretty different.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.