[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it any good? Or has F13 completely usurped the throne?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 721397.jpg (3MB, 2597x1365px) Image search: [Google]
721397.jpg
3MB, 2597x1365px
Is it any good? Or has F13 completely usurped the throne?
>>
Yes.
No.
>>
>>378476151
It's better than F13 by a lot lol. You'll see tons of people going "reeee survivors are so OP wahh" but they aren't, they've fixed it and now killers are actually OP but people either stopped playing it, never played it and just watch stupid tryhard streamers, or just really suck.
>>
it's better than F13?
>>
It's a lot better than F13 but it's still a shit game that isn't worth money.
>>
>>378476151
both are shit
>>
>>378478550
idk, you sound like a cynical cunt who hasn't played either and just want everyone to be miserable like you desu
>>
>>378476151
Really good, F13 sucks mayor dick

Both games suck by their own reasons but DbD is mostly the playerbase

>REEEEEEEEE WHY YOU DONT GIVE US A CHANCE
>>
just fucking try it yourself you can play for an hour and then refund it when you realize it's garbage
>>
thousand hours on DBD and 18 on f13. I'd say f13 isnt worth the money at the moment but it could get better. DBD is worth the money imo but only if you either have friends so you can also play survivor or make friends through steam forums because survivor is infuriating while solo playing.

Killer is a lot of fun but usually most only play it when they don't have friends online.
>>
File: dead.png (440KB, 956x533px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
440KB, 956x533px
>>378476151
>Or has F13 completely usurped the throne
PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>378480454

A fair bit of the hate is aimed at the database problem or stuff covered by the day 2 patch so I'm guessing the reviews will turn around soon.
>>
Did they fix all the areas where survivors can just go round in a circle again and again?
>>
>>378480620
No
>>
>>378480620

Yeah, if you jump the same window 3 times, it gets blocked for a long time. They fixed areas that were able to be looped for long periods of time usually by removing the window and placing a pallet.
>>
>>378480585
Wrong.

Top reviews (which are negative by the way) are saying that balance is completely fucked.

And yes, they acknowledged the autistic portion of the audience who whipped out the argument of Jason needing to be overpowered for the game to make sense.
>>
Yes, it's alright. F13 is a steaming pile of shovelware though so it's not hard to top.
>>
>>378480886

The game is 8v1 and as soon as players stop holding sprint, running in the woods off of trails/roads, and abandoning each other as soon as jason teleports in, people will complain less. I survive nearly all of my matches if I play with friends cause we just form 2 groups and one kites jason and the other works on map objectives.
>>
Idk i enjoy friday a lot.
It's rough around the edges but the love is there and honestly people who try and play it like a Esport need to just fuck off. It's a game that I can be jason and kill people in and have fun for a bit or play hide and seek with my friends in after watching a movie from the series. It sorta reminds me of an old console multiplayer game thats just fun.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.