[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good movie games/spinoffs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: enter the matrix.png (160KB, 256x325px) Image search: [Google]
enter the matrix.png
160KB, 256x325px
Good movie games/spinoffs?
>>
what is the matrix
>>
File: the warriors.jpg (51KB, 250x328px) Image search: [Google]
the warriors.jpg
51KB, 250x328px
>>
>>378469092
The what? What are you talking about?
>>
>>378469054
I just recently downloaded this again because of a post here.
Still just as broken as it was on release, but probably for other reasons now (old game on new os)

Enter the matrix was the only pc game I can think of that ran worse if you set the graphic settings lower.

maybe I should just try the gamecube version on dolphin some time
>>
>>378469054
>see matrix game anounced
>fuck yeah I get to play as Neo and kick some agent ass

>have to play the two literal whos of the movie who get 1 minute screentime

At least we got Path of Neo, that was great.

SQUARE FUCKING WHEELS
>>
>>378469054
Night in the Woods.
>>
I still remember all the hacking stuff they tossed in, shit was cash

>>378469871
Path of Neo was great except it broke if you tried to replay it
>>
The Xmen Origins game was pretty fucking good.
>>
>>378470057
I was just thinking about the hacking segment a couple days ago. Was pretty fun. Are there any games that are similar?
>>
>>378470057
>>378470462
funny enough I thought about that segment a couple days back myself and was considering booting it up in my Wii to mess with it again
>>
>>378469054
>Enter the Maxtrix
>Good
Maybe good snark bait or laughing at how imcomplete and broken it is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.