[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate him so much, bros.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 愚笨蜘蛛羅姆-595x335.jpg (36KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
愚笨蜘蛛羅姆-595x335.jpg
36KB, 595x335px
I hate him so much, bros.
>>
Ignore the little spiders
hit and run
one of the easiest bosses

Also it's a she.
>>
>>378459227
Not as easy to do in a chalice dungeon.
>>
Is that a giant hairy penis
>>
>>378459087
The Tonitrus seems to do decent damage. I think he's weak to bludgeons or something.
>>
Grant us eyes

Rom isn't that bad just play insanely aggressive and watch for thrashing/AoE attacks. The majority of the fight is just kiting the little spiders to make a path for attacking Rom. You can kill the spiders if you want to in the first hoard because Rom isn't aggressive until it teleports.
>>
>>378459336
Well the OP didn't post Chalice Rom.

Though the tactics are pretty much the same.
>>
>>378459641
You even get pillars to stop the meteor attack
>>
WHAT'S THAT SMELL?
>>
>>378459641
Similar but more tedious because there are fewer opportunities to strike with the reduced arena size. The problem is maintaining your patience after wiping a couple of times.
>>
Yeah I hate how easy they made him as well, really needed x2 more HP.
>>
>>378459087
>him
>>
>>378459087
Rom's not so bad. Just pick the right time to get close and hit the damn thing one or two times.
>>
pop bolt paper
pop beast pellet
kill first wave spiders
unleash h*ll
>>
Rom is cute
>>
>>378459336
I found for the Chalice version the complete opposite approach worked way better: kill all the spider adds first then focus on Rom. Always kill any new adds before re-engaging her. It's pretty cool how just changing the area that you fight her in can completely flip the fight on its head.
>>
>>378460741
feelio when rom didn't ask for any of this. she was just chilling in her lake, snoozing in the never changing light
and then you go and murder her
>>
>>378461250
I thought I was the only one who felt this way
>>
>>378460471
How exactly are you supposed to use a beast pellet, I've never quite gotten it. I understand it gives you a building damage boost but it seems like the effect runs out almost immediately afterward even with 0 insight.
>>
>>378463247
After you use it, every attack you make increases your damage done and taken, I figure you get that part, but just making sure. To answer your question, you just have to play very aggressively to make optimal use of them, so it's risk/reward.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.