[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Orchestra 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: herr wojak.png (289KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
herr wojak.png
289KB, 640x640px
>meanwhile, in Heroes of Stalin/v/rad...
>mfw me and my friends fully crew a panzer
>racking up kills like no tomorrow by just parking behind an infantry wall and firing into the crowd
>a mutual friend joins the Soviets and tells us that they are bitching hard that we're locking down the area between points
>one of them team switches and starts shooting the tank commander every single time he turns out to spot AT with his binoculars
>>
Red Orchestra 2 is bad, really bad.

Ostfront 41-45 was a masterpiece. Too bad you were too young to play a REAL Red Orchestra... not this Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of StalBridges of Druzhina crap.

And I'm not even gonna talk about Rising Shit 1 & 2.
>>
>>378458873
Just relax Squadshill
>>
>people actually likes bridges
>>
>>378458873
i mean it was a good game but it's dead as fuck nigga

RO2 is fun regardless of Ostfront's quality
>>
>>378458294

Is there anyway to win against a T-34 as a Panzer IV in a head on fight? The Panzer IV is so easy to kill, just put a round into the turret right next to the gun mantlet and you instantly kill the gunner, then just keep doing it until the thing explodes. If two tank drivers of equal skill face each other, T-34 wins every time.
>>
>Picking AT on a map without tanks and liberating people from their arms 100m away
why is that gun so much fucking fun to use? God I love the PTRS 41
>>
I've been suffering from insomnia for more than 3 years. I couldn't fall asleep normally, and it always took me a lot of time.

I tried exercising, meditating, not eating past 6pm, pills, melatonin... and NOTHING worked.

Until...

I stumble upon a Red Orchestra 2 server running Bridges of Druzhina 24/7. The day I tried that map, my insomnia was a thing from the past! The map was so boring that it made me fall asleep faster than a doctor's prescription.

Fucking shitty game.
>>
I'm starting to beleive, with the influx of new servers, that Bloodbath, Merril's and 29th were running a censorship mutation or something. I've tried a few servers out and I'm hearing some of the real awful screams and seeing the really gory deaths again that I haven't since Classic mode was popular. Feels good.

also daily reminder that action mode is surprisingly fun in Rising Storm when you dont want to take the game seriously for a little while
>>
>>378458873
>>378459763
Nice samefagging
>>
>>378460181
they're probably Humblebabies who don't know how to move without being shot
>>
>>378459763
Really long setup for a shit joke kiddo
>>
>>378459397
Do the same thing with the T-34. Tank combat in RO2 really boils down to kills the other gunner first. It takes a lot less time for the commander to hop into the gunner seat than the driver or hull MG. You can actually get a shot off quicker if you do that.
>>
File: hipfire2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hipfire2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Who /mg42/ here
>>
>>378459397
You have to go for crew-killing shots before you start trying to detonate it. Killing the driver or gunner will fuck him over enough for you to try and target the ammo rack or transmission

otherwise, find out where the T-34 is and spawn where he isn't, then try to cross to his position from the opposite point. most times you'll catch the commie looking towards your spawn instead of at you, whereupon you detonate his explosive perogi
>>
>>378458873
Tell me some differences about RO2 and Ostfront. The only thing is cover is more available in RO2 and is pretty much crouch and shoot. In Ostfront it isn't.
>>
>>378460493

My shots always bounce every time I try, I can get a guaranteed pen when I'm fighting a Panzer IV, but the T-34 remains elusive for me.
>>
>>378460564

34 is better. More controllable, better sight picture, perfect rate of fire. The 42 is honestly a meme.
>>
File: hipfire.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hipfire.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>378460915
Wrong. Rate of fire is most important thing in a machine gun. Anything you drag the MG42's sight over dies no matter how fast they are moving, you never get fucked by the cyclic rate like with the other MGs.
>>
>>378460564
I've been getting constant hackusations in the past few days from the humble bundle crowd and almost got kicked for using the Degtyaryov, so I'm not going to even bother using that OP piece of shit.
>>
>>378461247

I prefer easier control during automatic fire to pure cyclic rate. It's why I prefer the 34 to the 42, the MP-40 to the PPSH-41, and the Greece Gun to the Thompson.
>>
Reainstalling now, bolt action rifle master race.
>>
File: 1445061995803.jpg (36KB, 339x333px) Image search: [Google]
1445061995803.jpg
36KB, 339x333px
So what's the point of the PPS42 when the PPSH is a thing?
It seems like a worse MP40 and doesn't seem to fill a particular niche
Is it actually worth using at higher level with the unlocks or should I stick with the PPSH?
>>
>>378463779
Once it gets the stock it's pretty good. Sort of a middle ground between the MP40 and the PPSH. More controllable at range than the PPSH but still has a faster fire rate than the MP40.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.